IndiaDivine.org

Unsubscribe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

wrotedear bhaskarjimost (not all) people who enter chat rooms or participate actively in various net groups is only because they get some belongingness and acceptance and love and warmth showered on them in this mythical web which is real and unreal both. needless to say they miss most of these in their real lives.but the first principle of karma theory says that if you want happiness, you have to give happines first i.e. make others happy.as regards your praising the west, i can tell only one thing. india remained poor in material wealth only because it has welcomed all looters and allowed them to loot our country and take away as much wealth as they can in shiploads to their countries. religion after religion, country after country invaded india and they continue to do so. you ask any australian, indian, zimbabwian, south african or even a hongkong chinese how british have looted these countries. how US has used nuclear bomb and made the #1 japan come on their knees, forced it to invest trillions of dollars in the US and started invading various countries is known to all. french too set up their own colonies. china too is annexing countries. india was sliced and chopped into tiny kingdoms and divisions based on religion.still the leftover indian bone (all flesh looted by the british) is most sought after by the entire world and they project india in the top three super powers in the world by 2050.india has, is and would always be at the giving end be it material wealth or intellectual wealth. one must be proud of being an indian and praise this great country that withstood centuries of invasions and still going strong. with best wishespandit arjun(to steal others\' wealth is a sin as per all religions but many superpowers of today became superpowers only by stealing the wealth of other countries), \"bhaskar_jyotish\" <bhaskar_jyotish> wrote:>> Dear Haizen,> > Some thoughts to share with You-> This world has become very much materialistic,specially India.> I think You are based out of India,where most would be looking > towards spirituality rather than material, because they are already> full there with the latter(General statement).Here we have not seen > the former part and so no question of becoming full and searching > better options. Yet due to cultural influences and traditional bring > ups in individual families, the essence has remained, but the 70\'s> boom of USA is now the India story currently after 35years. With> so many malls coming around every city in ever nook and corner, pubs> in every lane, massage parlours in every street, discos all around > open full night.liberisation of media broadcasting,boozing openly > below every building especially in Bombay in posh areas too,easy> access to flesh and pleasures thereof, and availibility of money too> in the youth of today drawing huge salaries as they are academically> well off, and even those who are not,also drawing good pay checks due > to outsourcing to India -call centres, money is available freely > today,then what was two decades ago. All this isleading to flamboyant > lifestyles, I should say luxurious, as every one is having hightech > gadgets, personal vehicles and what not, spending evenings in some> restuarant,or shopping and enjoying life. > Amongst all this,> People like me, little older not matching with high academic > qualifications, neither able to mindset doing jobs such as> call centres and the like, at prime of life or say third stage ,> ready to enter fourth, are just left spectator to the happennings> around staying put at home or office without loosening out pockets> as there is not much to loosen about, feel the brunt because though > we may be understanding, others around us with whom we are living > would nothave the bent of mind to go deep for any retrospection.. > They would feel the dearth, I dont blame them, its the men who > are bound to get grub home, but since the grub is limited, to > satiate, considering the environments, then the problems start> appearing in life, which is happening in most middle class families > in India today.> At this stage man starts thinking what is he worth ? or why is he > worthless ? Since the mental faculty does not allow any type> of harakiri in business or professional activities , he is left> to creating only limited.> Hence when someone says good to that person, the actual food,the soul> wants is got. I think after the basic necessities, what a man wants> is love, caring, or if not that at least a feeling of being wanted, > a feeling that yes You are also required some where some place, You > have your own identity. A single word of love or affection coming> from the heart is what is required, to make You complete.> > Thanks very much> > Bhaskar. > > > > , \"haizen\" <haizen@> wrote:> >> > Dear Bhakar,> > > > I hope your family gets around to saying it too. But if they don\'t, > I had the> > pleasure of saying it first. What\'s that old saying about \"A > prophet being without > > honor in his own country\"? I\'d say it\'s true in some families too. > In the meantime,> > it has now been said and the words officially go on your akashic > record. ;-) > > > > Sincerely, Haizen> > > > > > , \"bhaskar_jyotish\" > <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Haizen ,> > > You have made my day by calling me good. I wish someone in my > family > > > tells me that some day before I leave this planet.....(Again > > > demanding)> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > -- In , \"haizen\" <haizen@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar,> > > > > > > > You\'re a good man.> > > > > > > > Warm regards, Haizen> > > > > > > > , \"bhaskar_jyotish\" > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Haizen,> > > > > > > > > > You are generous.> > > > > At times though we are merged in selfless service,here or on> > > > > other platforms, and should not expect anything in > return ,when> > > > > doing free service, yet being a human being, at times the Ego > > > > > overcomes the intellect and perhaps in a weak moment the > demand> > > > > for a thanks is made. This demand is actually for > acknowledgement> > > > > of your having contributed but nothing else. Yet I am not > > > supposed to > > > > > ask for that if it its going to be a service-selfless.> > > > > If 4 flats are there on a floor in a building, and one person > > > comes > > > > > asking for clothes at my door, I go inside my house and > search > > > for > > > > > some clothes to be given to this chap, he immediately leaves > > > after > > > > > taking the clothes and without any acknowledgement moves to > > > another > > > > > flat,then You feel...> > > > > Here after doing my bit,and this gentleman receving my advice,> > > > > instead of writing back, straightaway put the call \"Please > can > > > > > any one help me\" This must have hurt me and made me demand,> > > > > what I did. I will be more thoughtful next time and less > > > > > demanding.> > > > > > > > > > Haizen thanks for understanding.> > > > > > > > > > Regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , \"haizen\" <haizen@> > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bhaskar,> > > > > > > > > > > > Since you have given two free hours of your valuable > > > > > > time on a fruitless pursuit, *I* wish to thank you> > > > > > though I was not the person you were trying to> > > > > > help. Everything takes time and I often wonder> > > > > > if some of the problems people have are the result > > > > > > of being so self-absorbed or self-preoccupied > > > > > > that they forget to offer even the simplest thank> > > > > > you when someone takes their interests at heart. > > > > > > In the land of free readings, gratitude is the coin > > > > > > of the realm. And for those who want their entire> > > > > > existence explained to them through their chart (!),> > > > > > the astrologer should be compensated according> > > > > > to what he or she needs, and that usually means> > > > > > being hired professionally for the hours involved.> > > > > > Most people do not understand that what appears> > > > > > to be an effortless and easy answer by the astrologer,> > > > > > required *years* of study leading up to it, and> > > > > > the astrologer should not be expected or demanded> > > > > > to give their time away when they have the same > > > > > > bills to pay as everyone else. Most astrologers do > > > > > > free readings as a way of honing their skills or not > > > > > > getting hung-up on the material side of things only, > > > > > > but their survival depends upon being hired for their > > > > > > talents. Astrology is a calling in life, yes, but it > > > > > > is also a trade and a service and \"every servant is > > > > > > worthy of his hire.\" To do so permits the astrologer> > > > > > to serve selflessly without charge those who are truly > > > > > > in need--the student, those suffering from illness, or > > > > > > the elderly--the only people astrologers might possibly > > > > > > be obliged to help. That\'s my own personal view, of > > > > > > course.> > > > > > > > > > > > So \"Thank you.\" May the rewards of those two hours > > > > > > come through some other means of abundance. > > > > > > > > > > > > Haizen Paige> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , \"bhaskar_jyotish\" > > > > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > You should have typed June 7th and not July 7th.> > > > > > > I spent 2 hours of early morning tying to find out Your > > > possible > > > > > birth > > > > > > > date.If You had given a word of thanks,it would have made > me > > > real > > > > > happy.> > > > > > > Its just like when a singer sings on stage and the claps > he > > > gets > > > > > are > > > > > > > soothing to the soul in the same way............> > > > > > > Any way please forget it.> > > > > > > God bless ,> > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , \"rebbeasher\" > > > > > <rebbeasher@> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have some questions... my birthdate is 7/7/1977 at > 9:56 > > > 32n06 > > > > > 34e47.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Should I become a jyotishi?> > > > > > > > Will the government find my adoption papers?> > > > > > > > What were my biological parents like? What did they do?> > > > > > > > My religious nature?> > > > > > > > The truth about my adoptive parents?> > > > > > > > When will I meet my biological parents?> > > > > > > > Why did I come to the US and why was I adopted?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thank you! Trying to understand my > life. > > > > > Thank you.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>