> between the day do observe the current chart makes

> it easy to know what cases u r going to get-health,

> job, marriage/issues with marriage/travel or hoaxes

> or some just let me know-the non serious ones we

> need to weed the non serious and the disbelievers,

> skeptics as it is a waste of time an will never be

> used by them even if u give good forecasts. APATHRA

> DANAM in anything that is undeserving need not get

> an answer. it may be even sin to do it.

>

> VATTEM KRISHNAN [iIT DELHI used to write all

> answers 1st as prasna then with natal chart a sound

> scholar. a ICAS member too, may be only other ICAS

> member I know been inviting others here and to the

> new site let me c as a sound organization of

> quality astro from it can help.

> MANY MOBILE COMPANIES who provide astroservices at

> Rs 7 a minute have employed ICAS astros a 8 hr

> shift u get 8k a month 4 hr shift 4k u can choose ur

> slot names r hidden and masked names are used. many

> cases here are answered on prasna as there may be

> no recorded birth time for many.

>

> I was also approached a few times even last month

> but parents health scene and being away fro 8 hrs

> is too much i can work longer if they redirect

> calls to me randomly their privacy asured i told

> them but dosn;t worjk that way. as they don't

> expect you to solicit cases on ur own, the fear is

> people will do it, ur calls r taped monitetred at

> their office whenre u work WORLD PHONE is the

> company.

> .

>

>

> Prafulla Gang <jyotish (AT) inbox (DOT) com> wrote:

> Dear Shri Kumar

> ji

>

> I observed, many astrologers make prasna chart to

> see, if they will like to answer the query.

> Perhaps, they read if querent must get the answers

> or not!!

>

> regards / Prafulla Gang

>

> Of all the thing I have lost in my life . . . I

> miss my mind the most . .

>

> >

> > gbp_kumar

> > Sun, 6 Aug 2006 10:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

> >

> > Re: MY EXPERIENCES IN SHORT 6/8

> >

> > Bhaskar,

> > ur last line is he most apt one quite often it

> is so till the right

> > times comes u will not meet the right person and

> what can't be cured has

> > to be endured, and even if u met the legends u

> said the possiblity of

> > tjeir intellect failing or what happened with

> KNR would have happened

> > too.

> > raman never read personal horoscopes in last

> 26 yrs of his lfe spent

> > more on mundane or VIP's who would have

> contributed to help astrologys

> > growth, one such is ICAS [resident Justice KS

> Kapoor a great

> > astro-scholar himself.

> >

> > I GUES U have heard the quote at the right time,

> in the right place...!

> > so it happens to the righ people at that time,

> rest remain in the

> > bylanes or watch it.

> >

> > bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> wrote:

> > Sir,

> >

> > I should also mention here-

> > I was in touch with Shri BV Raman Sahab who

> politely declined to

> > read my horoscope even spend money on me...

> > Shri Santahanam Sahab who granted me a

> audience for personal query

> > but when I reached Delhi, I was informed of

> his untimely demise.

> > Shri K N Rao Sahab with whom I spend some time

> (One hour), but

> > discussion was more on other things than my

> horoscope.

> > Probably destiny had not meant for me to have

> good advice at those

> > points of time...........

> >

> > Regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > ,

> Prafulla Gang <jyotish

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > Very brave mail. Not many will acknowledge

> their experience with

> > incompetent astrologers. and irony is that -

> such jyotishi who are

> > into remedial astrology, seldom accept their

> failure. If you venture

> > to go back to those astrologers, they will

> find some other reason for

> > their failed prediction / remedial measure.

> But native ends up paying

> > price for the reading - firstly to the

> jyotishi (these commercial

> > astrologers have excellent way to trap people

> by throwing names,

> > exhibiting measures done..often violating

> their privacy conduct); and

> > more by following such advise.

> > >

> > > Querent must be very careful in choosing

> astrologer for jyotish

> > advise.

> > >

> > > regards / Prafulla Gang

> > >

> > > Of all the thing I have lost in my life . .

> . I miss my mind the

> > most . .

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish

> > > > Sun, 06 Aug 2006 17:02:53 -0000

> > > >

> > > > MY EXPERIENCES IN SHORT

> > > >

> > > > Dear Prafullji,

> > > >

> > > > Also giving credence and weightage to

> certain statements You have

> > made

> > > > about incompetent astrologers.I present-

> > > > Being born in Marwari family and having

> access to good money,

> > > > I have visited at least 50-80 astrologers

> for giving me a

> > direction

> > > > to my life and actvities, between age of

> 17 - 44, but

> > > > unfortunately I have always been taken for

> a ride, which means

> > neither

> > > > were the astrologers I met able to give me

> proper directions to

> > the

> > > > future nor suggest proper remedies to make

> my life better.

> > Fortunately

> > > > in last one year I have been able to meet

> two of them very good,

> > > > but one I would say was having good

> intuition powers, and the

> > other one

> > > > was a perfect astrologer who is my present

> Guru under whom I am

> > also

> > > > learning some bit. But due to these humbug

> people I have lost 20

> > years

> > > > of precious years of my productive life.

> > > > Definitely people without proper knowledge

> should not call or

> > venture

> > > > into this science and take to professional

> prediction otherwise

> > it is

> > > > a Waterloo or Titanic ship journey to the

> native who visits or

> > takes

> > > > advice from such self made astrologers.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Prashantkumar G B

> >

> > -*- The services of this astrologer are free

> on group

> > but

> > off the group consultations are chargeable by

> chat, mail or phone.

> > Please fix times for this in advance -*-

> > 09840051861

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Everyone is raving about the all-new

> Mail Beta.

> >

> > [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

>

________

> FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos

> online with your friends and family!

> Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find

> out more!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out

> the handy changes to .

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

Guest guest

dear MR.vijay,

I am sending u an attachment which has the mantras to

be chanted and also kindly note that abhivadye

mentioned is for srivatsa gothram, kindly change as

per ur gothram. it is on 9th and 10th,

with good wishes,

k.gopu

----------

dear vidya

I am giving below the mantras in english to be followed on avani avittam and the next day gayathri (9th aug & 10thaug).

U have to take water in panchapatra. first do achamanam ie achutayanamah, ananthayanamah,govindayanamah. then say kesava, narayana, madhava,govinda,vishnu, mahusudhana,trivikrama,vamana, sridhara,rishikesha, padmanabha, damodara.

then wear the pavitram into ur ring finger and place 2 darbai near ur legs while in sitting posture.

suklambhartharam, vishnum, sashivarnam, chaturbhujam, prasanna vathanam, dyayeth SarvavignoPashantheye

then do pranayam ie Om bhuh, ombhuvhah, om suvaha,Om mamahah Om Janaha om Thapah Om satyam Om tatsavithrvarenyam bargo devasaya dimhee diyonah prachotyath.

Mamopatha Samastha, duridashethwara,SriParameswara, Preethyartham Subhe sobhane Muhurthe, Athyabhramanah Dweetiya Prarthey,Swetha Varahah kalpey, vyvaswatha Mannvanthrey Asthavimisithimey, kaliyuey, prathmapathey, Jambudweepey, bharathavarshey, barathakandey, Meruoh, Dakshina Paarsuvey, Sakahpthey,Asminey, varthamaney, Vyavhaarikey,Prabhavathi, Sashthi Samavatsranam Madhyeh, Vyaya Naam Samavatsarey( name of this year is Vyaya),

Dakshninayaney, karishmaritu(name of the season),kattaka masey(name of the month),suklapakshey,Pournamsiyam(full moonday)

Subha thithou,Sowmyavasaram (wednesday) yuktayam,Sravana(name of the star) nakshtara yuktayam, Subhyoga subhakarana,Evamguna,Visheshana, visishtayam, asyam Varthamanayam, Pournamasyam Subhathithou Sri Parameswara Preethyartham, Dhyshyam, Pournamasyam, Athyayoth sarjana Akarana, Praya Siddhartham astothara Sathasankya Kamokarshina Manur karshithi Mahamantrajapam karishye. NOw u have to chant Kamokarshith ManyurKarshith Namo Namaha (1008 or 108 times).

After this u will have to do change ur sacred thread after chanting the following mantras

suklambhartharam, vishnum, sashivarnam, chaturbhujam, prasanna vathanam, dyayeth SarvavignoPashantheye

then do pranayam ie Om bhuh, ombhuvhah, om suvaha,Om mamahah Om Janaha om Thapah Om satyam

Om tatsavithrvarenyam bargo devasaya dimhee diyonah prachotyath

Mamopatha Samastha, duridashethwara,SriParameswara, Preethyartham

Mammashrouth smartha Vihidh Nityakarmanuishthan Sadhasara Yogyatha sidhyartham Brahma Tejobevrithyartham

yagnobhavitha tharanam karishye. yagnaobhavitha tharana Mahamantrasya ParaBrahma rishi drushthabhchandha Paramarma devata yagnobhavitham tharney viniyogaha.

Yangnobhavitham Paramam Pavithram Prajapathe Yathsahajem

Purstath Ayushyam Agreeyam Prathimunja subhram Yangnobhavitham Palamesthu tejahah(put one set of new poonal then repeat the mantra and change the second set). Do achamanam

Now to remove the old poonal say the following mantra and then remove it and put it on northern side of the groound. Mantra is:

Upavitham Binnadanthu Jeeranam kasmal dhurshitham visurujami NahiBrhamavarch dheergayuresthume.

ONce again do achamanam

Now u have to do Kanda rishi tharpanam

Suklam bharthram....santhiye Ombhu...Bhurbavasuvuroam, Mamopatha....Prethiyartham Sravanyaam, Pournamasyam Athyayobh karmangam, Prajapathyathi kandarishi tharpanam karishye (U have to wear the punaal as a garland(maalai) and take akshathai(rice) and if ellu is available along with a teaspoon of water u will have to take it in ur hand and close it and pour it in the thambalam after chanting the following mantra ie

Prajapathi kandarishim tharpayami,

somam kandarishim tharpaymi,

Agnim kandarishim tharpayami,

viswana dewana kandarishim tharpayami,

sagam hithir devata Upanishads tharpayami

Yagneerdevata Upanishads tharpayami

Varuneer devata Upanishads tharpayami

Bhramanam Swayumbuvam tharpayami(for this u will have to pour water to ur elbow by lifting the right hand).

Sadtsapthami tharpayami( u will have to pour water by keeping fingers open and straight pointing towards the thambalam)

finally do achamanam and then remove pavithram and do achamanam once again.

FOR GAYATHRI JAPAM;

do achamanam

Sukalam bhartharam.... santhiye, Ombhu...Bhurbuvasvuroam, mamopatha....preethyartham Subhe Sobhaney Muhurthey Athyabrahmanah dwitheeya Prarthey, Swetha varaha kalpey, vaivasvath Manvanthrey, Astha vimisithimey kaliyugey Prathamey Pathey Jambudweepey baratha varshey, barathakandey, Merouh Dakshiney Paarsuvey Sakhapthey, asminey, varthamaney vyavaharikey, Prabhavathi, sasthi samavatsranam madhye Vyaya Naam samavatsrey,Dakshinayaney, Karishma rithu, kataka masey Suklapaksha Prathmayam, subhathithou, Guru vasara Yuktayam (thursday),Sravistha (Avittam star) Nakshtra yuktayam, subhayoga subhakarna, evamguna visheshana visishtayam, Asyaam Varthamaanasyam Prathmayaam, Subhathithou Mithyathit Prayasiddharthanj Astho sahasar sankya Gayathri mahahmantrajabam karishiye.

Pranavasya RushirBrahma9touch the head), devi gayathri chandah(touch the nose tip), Paramatma devata(touch the chest). Purathi sapth Vyahruthinam Athribrigu Kuthsa vasishth gouthama Kashyap Angirasoha rishiyah(touch the head), gayathri Ushniq AnusthabBrahti Pankathi thristhub Jagatayah Chandamasi( touch the nose tip), Agnivayu arga vakeesh Varuna Indira Visvey devahah devathah(touch the chest. Now u will have to do Ombhu.. 10times.

ayathvithi, anuvakasya vamadevarishi anushthab chandhah, gayathridevata ayathu vardadevi akshram Brahma samitham. Gayathrim chandoshmatha Itham brahma jushvasvanah, Ojohsi, sahosi, palamasi, Prajosi devanam dhamnama visvamasi visvayuhu sarvamasi sarvayuhu abhiprom gayathrim avahayahami, savithrim avahyahami, saraswithim avahyahami. Savithriya rishi visvamitra Nisruth gayathri chandhah, saveetha devatah.

Muktavithrum Hameneil thavalachayhai Mukistrikshnaiah Yuktamindhu Nipth ratnamakudam tatvarth varnaathmekham.

gayathrim Varatha Payankushkashah, subram kabalam gunam sangam charamtharavindh yuklam Hasthyir vahinthim Baje./

Yho devah Savitasmagam dhiyo tharmathi gocharah. Preryeth thasya yath Parkasthath vareneya MupasMahe.

Now u will have to do gayathri japm 108 or 1008 times(ie repeat Om bhrurbhavasuvah tatsavitrvarenyam bargo devasya dimahee diyoyonaha prachothayath)

After completing u will have to do 3times Ombhu...

then say the following mantras

gayathri upastanam karishye. Uthamey Sikreydevi, Bumyam parvath murhtanee Brahamnebyoha Hayungnanam katch devi Yathasukam.

Mitrasyasharnnidrthah, Sarvo devasya Sa nasim satyam chitrasarvastamam. Mitroraygnathyathi Prajanana, Mithro thathara Prithivi Muktayam. Mitrahah krushti ranimisha pishesthe. sathyaya havyam kruthvath vithem. Parasmitra Martho Hasthuprayasvan yasth athithiya vishisthi vardhene. Na hanyethe Na jeeyethe tvhotho Nai Nam Kumhho asnothi anthithone thurath.

Sandhyaye namah9facing east), savitrye namaha(facing south), gayathriye namaha(facing West), saraswathiye namah(facing North), Sarvabyo devthapyo namo namah.

Kamokarshin manyurkashin Namo namah. NOw u will have to tell abhivathye ie Abhivathye, bhargava,syavana, apanavana, Ourva, jyamatganye Srivatsa gothraha apasthamba sutrah sriramchandra sarmanah naamah asmi bhu.

prachey dishe namah(east) dakshniye namah(south), Pratishiye dishe namah(west), Uthishye namah ( North),

Oorthvaya namah(facing up), Athraye namah(facing down andrikshye namah(facing up), Bhumiye namah(ground), vishnuve namah(up), Brahmane Namah(up) Yamaya anamah(facing south)

facing south mantras for yama

Yamaya dharmarajaya. mrituyuve chandakayash, Vaiva swathaye kalayey sarv buth sakshyay, Outhum praya thnayah neelaya Parmeshthine, vargoth thraya chitraya chitraguptaya vaiva namah, chitraguptaya vaiva namah Om namah.

then facing north say these mantras

rithgum satyam, Param Brahm, Purusham krishna pinglam, Oorthvarethem, virupaksham, visvarupaya vaiv namo namah, visvarupaya vaiva namo namah.

Narmathayay namaha, prathah narmathayey namo nisi,

Namosth narmathe thubyam, trahimam, vishsarpathah, Jartakaro jaratkarvaam, samutpanno Mahayasah Asthik satya Santhomam, pankebyah, abhirashtuNamah

facing east say these mantras:

Apasarp patramethe thuraye Kutch Mahangsah Janme Jeysyaha Yangnyanathe asthik vasnam smaran.

Namaha savithrey, jagath, sakshushe, jagatprasudhi sidhi Naash hethvey, treyimayaya trigunatmatriney, vrinji narayan sankarathmaney, thyebaha, satha savitru mandal Madyavarthi, narayan, sarasi jassane sandhivisthah, keyurvaan, makarundalvaan, kriti, haariheernamyu vabuah,thiruth sangchakrahah, sangchakra kathabaney dwarka Nilachayuth, Govinda Pundarikakash rakshamam, Sarnagatham, Aakashath pathitham thoyam Yathasakthi sagaram,sarva devanamaskarah kesavam Prathiksathi kesavam prathiksathi OM namah.

U will have to say abhivathye

then chant Kaayene vacha Manasendriyarva Budyatmanova Prakurthyswabhavath karomiyethyeth sakalamparsmai Narayanayethi samaprayami.

then do achamanam,

remove pavithram do achamanam

burbhavasvuroum. Mammobatha...Prithyartham Mammashrouth smartha Vihidh Nityakarmanuishthan Sadhasara Yogyatha sidhyartham Brahma Tejobevrithyartham

yagnobhavitha tharanam karishye. yagnaobhavitha tharana Mahamantrasya ParaBrahma rishi drushthabhchandha Paramarma devata yagnobhavitham tharney viniyogaha

After chanting the mantras below change one set of punal the repeat the mantra and change the second set:

Yangnobhavitham Paramam Pavithram Prajapathe Yathsahajem

Purstath Ayushyam Agreeyam Prathimunja subhram Yangnobhavitham Palamesthu tejahah(put one set of new poonal then repeat the mantra and change the second set). Do achamanam

Now to remove the old poonal say the following mantra and then remove it and put it on northern side of the groound. Mantra is:

Upavitham Binnadanthu Jeeranam kasmal dhurshitham visurujami NahiBrhamavarch dheergayuresthume.

ONce again do achamanam

Now u have to do Kanda rishi tharpanam

Suklam bharthram....santhiye Ombhu...Bhurbavasuvuroam, Mamopatha....Prethiyartham Sravanyaam, Pournamasyam Athyayobh karmangam, Prajapathyathi kandarishi tharpanam karishye (U have to wear the punaal as a garland(maalai) and take rice and if ellu is available along with a teaspoon of water u will have to take it in ur hand and close it and pour it in the thambalam after chanting the following mantra ie

Prajapathi kandarishim tharpayami,

somam kandarishim tharpaymi,

Agnim kandarishim tharpayami,

viswana dewana kandarishim tharpayami,

sagam hithir devata Upanishads tharpayami

Yagneerdevata Upanishads tharpayami

Varuneer devata Upanishads tharpayami

Bhramanam Swayumbuvam tharpayami(for this u will have to pour water to ur elbow by lifting the right hand).

Sadtsapthami tharpayami( u will have to pour water by keeping fingers open and straight pointing towards the thambalam)

finally do achamanam and then remove pavithram and do achamanam once again.

FOR GAYATHRI JAPAM;

do achamanam

Sukalam bhartharam.... santhiye, Ombhu...Bhurbuvasvuroam, mamopatha....preethyartham Subhe Sobhaney Muhurthey Athyabrahmanah dwitheeya Prarthey, Swetha varaha kalpey, vaivasvath Manvanthrey, Astha vimisithimey kaliyugey Prathamey Pathey Jambudweepey baratha varshey, barathakandey, Merouh Dakshiney Paarsuvey Sakhapthey, asminey, varthamaney vyavaharikey, Prabhavathi, sasthi samavatsranam madhye Vyaya Naam samavatsrey,Dakshinayaney, Karishma rithu, kataka masey Suklapaksha Prathmayam, subhathithou, Guru vasara Yuktayam (thursday),Sravistha (Avittam star) Nakshtra yuktayam, subhayoga subhakarna, evamguna visheshana visishtayam, Asyaam Varthamaanasyam Prathmayaam, Subhathithou Mithyathit Prayasiddharthanj Astho sahasar sankya Gayathri mahahmantrajabam karishiye.

Pranavasya RushirBrahma9touch the head), devi gayathri chandah(touch the nose tip), Paramatma devata(touch the chest). Purathi sapth Vyahruthinam Athribrigu Kuthsa vasishth gouthama Kashyap Angirasoha rishiyah(touch the head), gayathri Ushniq AnusthabBrahti Pankathi thristhub Jagatayah Chandamasi( touch the nose tip), Agnivayu arga vakeesh Varuna Indira Visvey devahah devathah(touch the chest. Now u will have to do Ombhu.. 10times.

ayathvithi, anuvakasya vamadevarishi anushthab chandhah, gayathridevata ayathu vardadevi akshram Brahma samitham. Gayathrim chandoshmatha Itham brahma jushvasvanah, Ojohsi, sahosi, palamasi, Prajosi devanam dhamnama visvamasi visvayuhu sarvamasi sarvayuhu abhiprom gayathrim avahayahami, savithrim avahyahami, saraswithim avahyahami. Savithriya rishi visvamitra Nisruth gayathri chandhah, saveetha devatah.

Muktavithrum Hameneil thavalachayhai Mukistrikshnaiah Yuktamindhu Nipth ratnamakudam tatvarth varnaathmekham.

gayathrim Varatha Payankushkashah, subram kabalam gunam sangam charamtharavindh yuklam Hasthyir vahinthim Baje./

Yho devah Savitasmagam dhiyo tharmathi gocharah. Preryeth thasya yath Parkasthath vareneya MupasMahe.

Now u will have to do gayathri japm 108 or 1008 times(ie repeat Om bhrurbhavasuvah tatsavitrvarenyam bargo devasya dimahee diyoyonaha prachothayath)

After completing u will have to do 3times Ombhu...

then say the following mantras

gayathri upastanam karishye. Uthamey Sikreydevi, Bumyam parvath murhtanee Brahamnebyoha Hayungnanam katch devi Yathasukam.

Mitrasyasharnnidrthah, Sarvo devasya Sa nasim satyam chitrasarvastamam. Mitroraygnathyathi Prajanana, Mithro thathara Prithivi Muktayam. Mitrahah krushti ranimisha pishesthe. sathyaya havyam kruthvath vithem. Parasmitra Martho Hasthuprayasvan yasth athithiya vishisthi vardhene. Na hanyethe Na jeeyethe tvhotho Nai Nam Kumhho asnothi anthithone thurath.

Sandhyaye namah9facing east), savitrye namaha(facing south), gayathriye namaha(facing West), saraswathiye namah(facing North), Sarvabyo devthapyo namo namah.

Kamokarshin manyurkashin Namo namah. NOw u will have to tell abhivathye ie Abhivathye, bhargava,syavana, apanavana, Ourva, jyamatganye Srivatsa gothraha apasthamba sutrah sriramchandra sarmanah naamah asmi bhu.

prachey dishe namah(east) dakshniye namah(south), Pratishiye dishe namah(west), Uthishye namah ( North),

Oorthvaya namah(facing up), Athraye namah(facing down andrikshye namah(facing up), Bhumiye namah(ground), vishnuve namah(up), Brahmane Namah(up) Yamaya anamah(facing south)

facing south mantras for yama

Yamaya dharmarajaya. mrituyuve chandakayash, Vaiva swathaye kalayey sarv buth sakshyay, Outhum praya thnayah neelaya Parmeshthine, vargoth thraya chitraya chitraguptaya vaiva namah, chitraguptaya vaiva namah Om namah.

then facing north say these mantras

rithgum satyam, Param Brahm, Purusham krishna pinglam, Oorthvarethem, virupaksham, visvarupaya vaiv namo namah, visvarupaya vaiva namo namah.

Narmathayay namaha, prathah narmathayey namo nisi,

Namosth narmathe thubyam, trahimam, vishsarpathah, Jartakaro jaratkarvaam, samutpanno Mahayasah Asthik satya Santhomam, pankebyah, abhirashtuNamah

facing east say these mantras:

Apasarp patramethe thuraye Kutch Mahangsah Janme Jeysyaha Yangnyanathe asthik vasnam smaran.

Namaha savithrey, jagath, sakshushe, jagatprasudhi sidhi Naash hethvey, treyimayaya trigunatmatriney, vrinji narayan sankarathmaney, thyebaha, satha savitru mandal Madyavarthi, narayan, sarasi jassane sandhivisthah, keyurvaan, makarundalvaan, kriti, haariheernamyu vabuah,thiruth sangchakrahah, sangchakra kathabaney dwarka Nilachayuth, Govinda Pundarikakash rakshamam, Sarnagatham, Aakashath pathitham thoyam Yathasakthi sagaram,sarva devanamaskarah kesavam Prathiksathi kesavam prathiksathi OM namah.

U will have to say abhivathye

then chant Kaayene vacha Manasendriyarva Budyatmanova Prakurthyswabhavath karomiyethyeth sakalamparsmai Narayanayethi samaprayami.

then do achamanam,

remove pavithram do achamanam

Guest guest

Hi Vijay,

Its on 9th August(India) for Rig and Yajur Vedis.

Thanks

Ravi.

Vijay Venkatraman <venkatblr99 > wrote:

Hi,

I live in Seattle, USA. Can anyone tell me when I will

have Yajur Upakarma (Avani Avittam)? Is it on Tuesday,

Aug 8 or on Wednesday, Aug 9?

Sorry for the non-jyotish post. But I didn't know whom

else to ask this question - I was sure that members

here could help me out.

Thank you very much,

Vijay

--- Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar > wrote:

> Prafulla,

>

> u r supposed to do it for want of time many don't

> do it. but in gen i sued to do for a long time the

> moment i stated the PC and I shut down and in

> between the day do observe the current chart makes

> it easy to know what cases u r going to get-health,

> job, marriage/issues with marriage/travel or hoaxes

> or some just let me know-the non serious ones we

> need to weed the non serious and the disbelievers,

> skeptics as it is a waste of time an will never be

> used by them even if u give good forecasts. APATHRA

> DANAM in anything that is undeserving need not get

> an answer. it may be even sin to do it.

>

> VATTEM KRISHNAN [iIT DELHI used to write all

> answers 1st as prasna then with natal chart a sound

> scholar. a ICAS member too, may be only other ICAS

> member I know been inviting others here and to the

> new site let me c as a sound organization of

> quality astro from it can help.

> MANY MOBILE COMPANIES who provide astroservices at

> Rs 7 a minute have employed ICAS astros a 8 hr

> shift u get 8k a month 4 hr shift 4k u can choose ur

> slot names r hidden and masked names are used. many

> cases here are answered on prasna as there may be

> no recorded birth time for many.

>

> I was also approached a few times even last month

> but parents health scene and being away fro 8 hrs

> is too much i can work longer if they redirect

> calls to me randomly their privacy asured i told

> them but dosn;t worjk that way. as they don't

> expect you to solicit cases on ur own, the fear is

> people will do it, ur calls r taped monitetred at

> their office whenre u work WORLD PHONE is the

> company.

> .

>

>

> Prafulla Gang <jyotish (AT) inbox (DOT) com> wrote:

> Dear Shri Kumar

> ji

>

> I observed, many astrologers make prasna chart to

> see, if they will like to answer the query.

> Perhaps, they read if querent must get the answers

> or not!!

>

> regards / Prafulla Gang

>

> Of all the thing I have lost in my life . . . I

> miss my mind the most . .

>

> >

> > gbp_kumar

> > Sun, 6 Aug 2006 10:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

> >

> > Re: MY EXPERIENCES IN SHORT 6/8

> >

> > Bhaskar,

> > ur last line is he most apt one quite often it

> is so till the right

> > times comes u will not meet the right person and

> what can't be cured has

> > to be endured, and even if u met the legends u

> said the possiblity of

> > tjeir intellect failing or what happened with

> KNR would have happened

> > too.

> > raman never read personal horoscopes in last

> 26 yrs of his lfe spent

> > more on mundane or VIP's who would have

> contributed to help astrologys

> > growth, one such is ICAS [resident Justice KS

> Kapoor a great

> > astro-scholar himself.

> >

> > I GUES U have heard the quote at the right time,

> in the right place...!

> > so it happens to the righ people at that time,

> rest remain in the

> > bylanes or watch it.

> >

> > bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> wrote:

> > Sir,

> >

> > I should also mention here-

> > I was in touch with Shri BV Raman Sahab who

> politely declined to

> > read my horoscope even spend money on me...

> > Shri Santahanam Sahab who granted me a

> audience for personal query

> > but when I reached Delhi, I was informed of

> his untimely demise.

> > Shri K N Rao Sahab with whom I spend some time

> (One hour), but

> > discussion was more on other things than my

> horoscope.

> > Probably destiny had not meant for me to have

> good advice at those

> > points of time...........

> >

> > Regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > ,

> Prafulla Gang <jyotish

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > Very brave mail. Not many will acknowledge

> their experience with

> > incompetent astrologers. and irony is that -

> such jyotishi who are

> > into remedial astrology, seldom accept their

> failure. If you venture

> > to go back to those astrologers, they will

> find some other reason for

> > their failed prediction / remedial measure.

> But native ends up paying

> > price for the reading - firstly to the

> jyotishi (these commercial

> > astrologers have excellent way to trap people

> by throwing names,

> > exhibiting measures done..often violating

> their privacy conduct); and

> > more by following such advise.

> > >

> > > Querent must be very careful in choosing

> astrologer for jyotish

> > advise.

> > >

> > > regards / Prafulla Gang

> > >

> > > Of all the thing I have lost in my life . .

> . I miss my mind the

> > most . .

> > >

> > >

> > > >

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish

> > > > Sun, 06 Aug 2006 17:02:53 -0000

> > > >

> > > > MY EXPERIENCES IN SHORT

> > > >

> > > > Dear Prafullji,

> > > >

> > > > Also giving credence and weightage to

> certain statements You have

> > made

> > > > about incompetent astrologers.I present-

> > > > Being born in Marwari family and having

> access to good money,

> > > > I have visited at least 50-80 astrologers

> for giving me a

> > direction

> > > > to my life and actvities, between age of

> 17 - 44, but

> > > > unfortunately I have always been taken for

> a ride, which means

> > neither

> > > > were the astrologers I met able to give me

> proper directions to

> > the

> > > > future nor suggest proper remedies to make

> my life better.

> > Fortunately

> > > > in last one year I have been able to meet

> two of them very good,

> > > > but one I would say was having good

> intuition powers, and the

> > other one

> > > > was a perfect astrologer who is my present

> Guru under whom I am

> > also

> > > > learning some bit. But due to these humbug

> people I have lost 20

> > years

> > > > of precious years of my productive life.

> > > > Definitely people without proper knowledge

> should not call or

> > venture

> > > > into this science and take to professional

> prediction otherwise

> > it is

> > > > a Waterloo or Titanic ship journey to the

> native who visits or

> > takes

> > > > advice from such self made astrologers.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Prashantkumar G B

> >

> > -*- The services of this astrologer are free

> on group

> > but

> > off the group consultations are chargeable by

> chat, mail or phone.

> > Please fix times for this in advance -*-

> > 09840051861

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Everyone is raving about the all-new

> Mail Beta.

> >

> removed]

>

>

>

________

> FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos

> online with your friends and family!

> Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find

> out more!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out

> the handy changes to .

>

> removed]

>

>

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Dear Sir

If you are "Vadakalai Iyengar and Munitriyam" please visit

http://www.sevaonline.org, you can take the contact details from

there, so for the next time you dont need to look for information.

By the way, in India the Avani Avittam is on 9th and Gayatri Japam

is on 10th.

Regards

Sridhar

"Sarvam Sri Krishnarthpa Namasthu"

, Vijay Venkatraman

<venkatblr99 wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> I live in Seattle, USA. Can anyone tell me when I will

> have Yajur Upakarma (Avani Avittam)? Is it on Tuesday,

> Aug 8 or on Wednesday, Aug 9?

>

> Sorry for the non-jyotish post. But I didn't know whom

> else to ask this question - I was sure that members

> here could help me out.

>

> Thank you very much,

> Vijay

>

> --- Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar wrote:

>

> > Prafulla,

> >

> > u r supposed to do it for want of time many don't

> > do it. but in gen i sued to do for a long time the

> > moment i stated the PC and I shut down and in

> > between the day do observe the current chart makes

> > it easy to know what cases u r going to get-health,

> > job, marriage/issues with marriage/travel or hoaxes

> > or some just let me know-the non serious ones we

> > need to weed the non serious and the disbelievers,

> > skeptics as it is a waste of time an will never be

> > used by them even if u give good forecasts. APATHRA

> > DANAM in anything that is undeserving need not get

> > an answer. it may be even sin to do it.

> >

> > VATTEM KRISHNAN [iIT DELHI used to write all

> > answers 1st as prasna then with natal chart a sound

> > scholar. a ICAS member too, may be only other ICAS

> > member I know been inviting others here and to the

> > new site let me c as a sound organization of

> > quality astro from it can help.

> > MANY MOBILE COMPANIES who provide astroservices at

> > Rs 7 a minute have employed ICAS astros a 8 hr

> > shift u get 8k a month 4 hr shift 4k u can choose ur

> > slot names r hidden and masked names are used. many

> > cases here are answered on prasna as there may be

> > no recorded birth time for many.

> >

> > I was also approached a few times even last month

> > but parents health scene and being away fro 8 hrs

> > is too much i can work longer if they redirect

> > calls to me randomly their privacy asured i told

> > them but dosn;t worjk that way. as they don't

> > expect you to solicit cases on ur own, the fear is

> > people will do it, ur calls r taped monitetred at

> > their office whenre u work WORLD PHONE is the

> > company.

> > .

> >

> >

> > Prafulla Gang <jyotish wrote:

> > Dear Shri Kumar

> > ji

> >

> > I observed, many astrologers make prasna chart to

> > see, if they will like to answer the query.

> > Perhaps, they read if querent must get the answers

> > or not!!

> >

> > regards / Prafulla Gang

> >

> > Of all the thing I have lost in my life . . . I

> > miss my mind the most . .

> >

> > >

> > > gbp_kumar

> > > Sun, 6 Aug 2006 10:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

> > >

> > > Re: MY EXPERIENCES IN SHORT 6/8

> > >

> > > Bhaskar,

> > > ur last line is he most apt one quite often it

> > is so till the right

> > > times comes u will not meet the right person and

> > what can't be cured has

> > > to be endured, and even if u met the legends u

> > said the possiblity of

> > > tjeir intellect failing or what happened with

> > KNR would have happened

> > > too.

> > > raman never read personal horoscopes in last

> > 26 yrs of his lfe spent

> > > more on mundane or VIP's who would have

> > contributed to help astrologys

> > > growth, one such is ICAS [resident Justice KS

> > Kapoor a great

> > > astro-scholar himself.

> > >

> > > I GUES U have heard the quote at the right time,

> > in the right place...!

> > > so it happens to the righ people at that time,

> > rest remain in the

> > > bylanes or watch it.

> > >

> > > bhaskar_jyotish <bhaskar_jyotish

> > wrote:

> > > Sir,

> > >

> > > I should also mention here-

> > > I was in touch with Shri BV Raman Sahab who

> > politely declined to

> > > read my horoscope even spend money on me...

> > > Shri Santahanam Sahab who granted me a

> > audience for personal query

> > > but when I reached Delhi, I was informed of

> > his untimely demise.

> > > Shri K N Rao Sahab with whom I spend some time

> > (One hour), but

> > > discussion was more on other things than my

> > horoscope.

> > > Probably destiny had not meant for me to have

> > good advice at those

> > > points of time...........

> > >

> > > Regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > ,

> > Prafulla Gang <jyotish@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji

> > > >

> > > > Very brave mail. Not many will acknowledge

> > their experience with

> > > incompetent astrologers. and irony is that -

> > such jyotishi who are

> > > into remedial astrology, seldom accept their

> > failure. If you venture

> > > to go back to those astrologers, they will

> > find some other reason for

> > > their failed prediction / remedial measure.

> > But native ends up paying

> > > price for the reading - firstly to the

> > jyotishi (these commercial

> > > astrologers have excellent way to trap people

> > by throwing names,

> > > exhibiting measures done..often violating

> > their privacy conduct); and

> > > more by following such advise.

> > > >

> > > > Querent must be very careful in choosing

> > astrologer for jyotish

> > > advise.

> > > >

> > > > regards / Prafulla Gang

> > > >

> > > > Of all the thing I have lost in my life . .

> > . I miss my mind the

> > > most . .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > Sun, 06 Aug 2006 17:02:53 -0000

> > > > >

> > > > > MY EXPERIENCES IN SHORT

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Prafullji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Also giving credence and weightage to

> > certain statements You have

> > > made

> > > > > about incompetent astrologers.I present-

> > > > > Being born in Marwari family and having

> > access to good money,

> > > > > I have visited at least 50-80 astrologers

> > for giving me a

> > > direction

> > > > > to my life and actvities, between age of

> > 17 - 44, but

> > > > > unfortunately I have always been taken for

> > a ride, which means

> > > neither

> > > > > were the astrologers I met able to give me

> > proper directions to

> > > the

> > > > > future nor suggest proper remedies to make

> > my life better.

> > > Fortunately

> > > > > in last one year I have been able to meet

> > two of them very good,

> > > > > but one I would say was having good

> > intuition powers, and the

> > > other one

> > > > > was a perfect astrologer who is my present

> > Guru under whom I am

> > > also

> > > > > learning some bit. But due to these humbug

> > people I have lost 20

> > > years

> > > > > of precious years of my productive life.

> > > > > Definitely people without proper knowledge

> > should not call or

> > > venture

> > > > > into this science and take to professional

> > prediction otherwise

> > > it is

> > > > > a Waterloo or Titanic ship journey to the

> > native who visits or

> > > takes

> > > > > advice from such self made astrologers.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Prashantkumar G B

> > >

> > > -*- The services of this astrologer are free

> > on group

> > > but

> > > off the group consultations are chargeable by

> > chat, mail or phone.

> > > Please fix times for this in advance -*-

> > > 09840051861

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Everyone is raving about the all-new

> > Mail Beta.

> > >

> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been

> > removed]

> >

> >

> >

> ________

> > FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos

> > online with your friends and family!

> > Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find

> > out more!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out

> > the handy changes to .

> >

> > removed]

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Gopu, Hi Ravi,

Thanks to both of you for the prompt response. Gopuji,

thanks very much for the text of the mantras.

Best,

Vijay

--- K Gopu <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

>

> dear MR.vijay,

> I am sending u an attachment which has the mantras

> to

> be chanted and also kindly note that abhivadye

> mentioned is for srivatsa gothram, kindly change as

> per ur gothram. it is on 9th and 10th,

>

> with good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

> ----------

>

> dear vidya

> I am giving below the mantras in english to be

> followed on avani avittam and the next day gayathri

> (9th aug & 10thaug).

> U have to take water in panchapatra. first do

> achamanam ie achutayanamah,

> ananthayanamah,govindayanamah. then say kesava,

> narayana, madhava,govinda,vishnu,

> mahusudhana,trivikrama,vamana, sridhara,rishikesha,

> padmanabha, damodara.

> then wear the pavitram into ur ring finger and place

> 2 darbai near ur legs while in sitting posture.

>

> suklambhartharam, vishnum, sashivarnam,

> chaturbhujam, prasanna vathanam, dyayeth

> SarvavignoPashantheye

> then do pranayam ie Om bhuh, ombhuvhah, om suvaha,Om

> mamahah Om Janaha om Thapah Om satyam Om

> tatsavithrvarenyam bargo devasaya dimhee diyonah

> prachotyath.

> Mamopatha Samastha, duridashethwara,SriParameswara,

> Preethyartham Subhe sobhane Muhurthe, Athyabhramanah

> Dweetiya Prarthey,Swetha Varahah kalpey, vyvaswatha

> Mannvanthrey Asthavimisithimey, kaliyuey,

> prathmapathey, Jambudweepey, bharathavarshey,

> barathakandey, Meruoh, Dakshina Paarsuvey,

> Sakahpthey,Asminey, varthamaney,

> Vyavhaarikey,Prabhavathi, Sashthi Samavatsranam

> Madhyeh, Vyaya Naam Samavatsarey( name of this year

> is Vyaya),

> Dakshninayaney, karishmaritu(name of the

> season),kattaka masey(name of the

> month),suklapakshey,Pournamsiyam(full moonday)

> Subha thithou,Sowmyavasaram (wednesday)

> yuktayam,Sravana(name of the star) nakshtara

> yuktayam, Subhyoga subhakarana,Evamguna,Visheshana,

> visishtayam, asyam Varthamanayam, Pournamasyam

> Subhathithou Sri Parameswara Preethyartham,

> Dhyshyam, Pournamasyam, Athyayoth sarjana Akarana,

> Praya Siddhartham astothara Sathasankya Kamokarshina

> Manur karshithi Mahamantrajapam karishye. NOw u have

> to chant Kamokarshith ManyurKarshith Namo Namaha

> (1008 or 108 times).

>

> After this u will have to do change ur sacred thread

> after chanting the following mantras

>

>

> suklambhartharam, vishnum, sashivarnam,

> chaturbhujam, prasanna vathanam, dyayeth

> SarvavignoPashantheye

> then do pranayam ie Om bhuh, ombhuvhah, om suvaha,Om

> mamahah Om Janaha om Thapah Om satyam

> Om tatsavithrvarenyam bargo devasaya dimhee diyonah

> prachotyath

> Mamopatha Samastha, duridashethwara,SriParameswara,

> Preethyartham

> Mammashrouth smartha Vihidh Nityakarmanuishthan

> Sadhasara Yogyatha sidhyartham Brahma

> Tejobevrithyartham

> yagnobhavitha tharanam karishye. yagnaobhavitha

> tharana Mahamantrasya ParaBrahma rishi

> drushthabhchandha Paramarma devata yagnobhavitham

> tharney viniyogaha.

> Yangnobhavitham Paramam Pavithram Prajapathe

> Yathsahajem

> Purstath Ayushyam Agreeyam Prathimunja subhram

> Yangnobhavitham Palamesthu tejahah(put one set of

> new poonal then repeat the mantra and change the

> second set). Do achamanam

> Now to remove the old poonal say the following

> mantra and then remove it and put it on northern

> side of the groound. Mantra is:

> Upavitham Binnadanthu Jeeranam kasmal dhurshitham

> visurujami NahiBrhamavarch dheergayuresthume.

> ONce again do achamanam

>

> Now u have to do Kanda rishi tharpanam

> Suklam bharthram....santhiye

> Ombhu...Bhurbavasuvuroam, Mamopatha....Prethiyartham

> Sravanyaam, Pournamasyam Athyayobh karmangam,

> Prajapathyathi kandarishi tharpanam karishye (U have

> to wear the punaal as a garland(maalai) and take

> akshathai(rice) and if ellu is available along with

> a teaspoon of water u will have to take it in ur

> hand and close it and pour it in the thambalam after

> chanting the following mantra ie

> Prajapathi kandarishim tharpayami,

> somam kandarishim tharpaymi,

> Agnim kandarishim tharpayami,

> viswana dewana kandarishim tharpayami,

> sagam hithir devata Upanishads tharpayami

> Yagneerdevata Upanishads tharpayami

> Varuneer devata Upanishads tharpayami

> Bhramanam Swayumbuvam tharpayami(for this u will

> have to pour water to ur elbow by lifting the right

> hand).

> Sadtsapthami tharpayami( u will have to pour water

> by keeping fingers open and straight pointing

> towards the thambalam)

> finally do achamanam and then remove pavithram and

> do achamanam once again.

>

> FOR GAYATHRI JAPAM;

> do achamanam

> Sukalam bhartharam.... santhiye,

> Ombhu...Bhurbuvasvuroam, mamopatha....preethyartham

> Subhe Sobhaney Muhurthey Athyabrahmanah dwitheeya

> Prarthey, Swetha varaha kalpey, vaivasvath

> Manvanthrey, Astha vimisithimey kaliyugey Prathamey

> Pathey Jambudweepey baratha varshey, barathakandey,

> Merouh Dakshiney Paarsuvey Sakhapthey, asminey,

> varthamaney vyavaharikey, Prabhavathi, sasthi

> samavatsranam madhye Vyaya Naam

> samavatsrey,Dakshinayaney, Karishma rithu, kataka

> masey Suklapaksha Prathmayam, subhathithou, Guru

> vasara Yuktayam (thursday),Sravistha (Avittam star)

> Nakshtra yuktayam, subhayoga subhakarna, evamguna

> visheshana visishtayam, Asyaam Varthamaanasyam

> Prathmayaam, Subhathithou Mithyathit

> Prayasiddharthanj Astho sahasar sankya Gayathri

> mahahmantrajabam karishiye.

> Pranavasya RushirBrahma9touch the head), devi

> gayathri chandah(touch the nose tip), Paramatma

> devata(touch the chest). Purathi sapth Vyahruthinam

> Athribrigu Kuthsa vasishth gouthama Kashyap

> Angirasoha rishiyah(touch the head), gayathri Ushniq

> AnusthabBrahti Pankathi thristhub Jagatayah

> Chandamasi( touch the nose tip), Agnivayu arga

> vakeesh Varuna Indira Visvey devahah devathah(touch

> the chest. Now u will have to do Ombhu.. 10times.

> ayathvithi, anuvakasya vamadevarishi anushthab

> chandhah, gayathridevata ayathu vardadevi akshram

> Brahma samitham. Gayathrim chandoshmatha Itham

> brahma jushvasvanah, Ojohsi, sahosi, palamasi,

> Prajosi devanam dhamnama visvamasi visvayuhu

> sarvamasi sarvayuhu abhiprom gayathrim avahayahami,

> savithrim avahyahami, saraswithim avahyahami.

> Savithriya rishi visvamitra Nisruth gayathri

> chandhah, saveetha devatah.

> Muktavithrum Hameneil thavalachayhai

> Mukistrikshnaiah Yuktamindhu Nipth ratnamakudam

> tatvarth varnaathmekham.

> gayathrim Varatha Payankushkashah, subram kabalam

> gunam sangam charamtharavindh yuklam Hasthyir

> vahinthim Baje./

> Yho devah Savitasmagam dhiyo tharmathi gocharah.

> Preryeth thasya yath Parkasthath vareneya MupasMahe.

> Now u will have to do gayathri japm 108 or 1008

> times(ie repeat Om bhrurbhavasuvah tatsavitrvarenyam

> bargo devasya dimahee diyoyonaha prachothayath)

> After completing u will have to do 3times Ombhu...

> then say the following mantras

>

> gayathri upastanam karishye. Uthamey Sikreydevi,

> Bumyam parvath murhtanee Brahamnebyoha Hayungnanam

> katch devi Yathasukam.

> Mitrasyasharnnidrthah, Sarvo devasya Sa nasim satyam

> chitrasarvastamam. Mitroraygnathyathi Prajanana,

> Mithro thathara Prithivi Muktayam. Mitrahah krushti

> ranimisha pishesthe. sathyaya havyam kruthvath

> vithem. Parasmitra Martho Hasthuprayasvan yasth

> athithiya vishisthi vardhene. Na hanyethe Na

> jeeyethe tvhotho Nai Nam Kumhho asnothi anthithone

> thurath.

> Sandhyaye namah9facing east), savitrye namaha(facing

> south), gayathriye namaha(facing West), saraswathiye

> namah(facing North), Sarvabyo devthapyo namo namah.

> Kamokarshin manyurkashin Namo namah. NOw u will have

> to tell abhivathye ie Abhivathye, bhargava,syavana,

> apanavana, Ourva, jyamatganye Srivatsa gothraha

> apasthamba sutrah sriramchandra sarmanah naamah asmi

> bhu.

> prachey dishe namah(east) dakshniye namah(south),

> Pratishiye dishe namah(west), Uthishye namah (

> North),

> Oorthvaya namah(facing up), Athraye namah(facing

> down andrikshye namah(facing up), Bhumiye

> namah(ground), vishnuve namah(up), Brahmane

> Namah(up) Yamaya anamah(facing south)

> facing south mantras for yama

> Yamaya dharmarajaya. mrituyuve chandakayash, Vaiva

> swathaye kalayey sarv buth sakshyay, Outhum praya

> thnayah neelaya Parmeshthine, vargoth thraya

> chitraya chitraguptaya vaiva namah, chitraguptaya

> vaiva namah Om namah.

> then facing north say these mantras

> rithgum satyam, Param Brahm, Purusham krishna

> pinglam, Oorthvarethem, virupaksham, visvarupaya

> vaiv namo namah, visvarupaya vaiva namo namah.

> Narmathayay namaha, prathah narmathayey namo nisi,

> Namosth narmathe thubyam, trahimam, vishsarpathah,

> Jartakaro jaratkarvaam, samutpanno Mahayasah Asthik

> satya Santhomam, pankebyah, abhirashtuNamah

>

> facing east say these mantras:

> Apasarp patramethe thuraye Kutch Mahangsah Janme

> Jeysyaha Yangnyanathe asthik vasnam smaran.

> Namaha savithrey, jagath, sakshushe, jagatprasudhi

> sidhi Naash hethvey, treyimayaya trigunatmatriney,

> vrinji narayan sankarathmaney, thyebaha, satha

> savitru mandal Madyavarthi, narayan, sarasi jassane

> sandhivisthah, keyurvaan, makarundalvaan, kriti,

> haariheernamyu vabuah,thiruth sangchakrahah,

> sangchakra kathabaney dwarka Nilachayuth, Govinda

> Pundarikakash rakshamam, Sarnagatham, Aakashath

> pathitham thoyam Yathasakthi sagaram,sarva

> devanamaskarah kesavam Prathiksathi kesavam

> prathiksathi OM namah.

> U will have to say abhivathye

> then chant Kaayene vacha Manasendriyarva

> Budyatmanova Prakurthyswabhavath karomiyethyeth

> sakalamparsmai Narayanayethi samaprayami.

> then do achamanam,

> remove pavithram do achamanam

>

>

> burbhavasvuroum. Mammobatha...Prithyartham

> Mammashrouth smartha Vihidh Nityakarmanuishthan

> Sadhasara Yogyatha sidhyartham Brahma

> Tejobevrithyartham

> yagnobhavitha tharanam karishye. yagnaobhavitha

> tharana Mahamantrasya ParaBrahma rishi

> drushthabhchandha Paramarma devata yagnobhavitham

> tharney viniyogaha

> After chanting the mantras below change one set of

> punal the repeat the mantra and change the second

> set:

> Yangnobhavitham Paramam Pavithram Prajapathe

> Yathsahajem

> Purstath Ayushyam Agreeyam Prathimunja subhram

> Yangnobhavitham Palamesthu tejahah(put one set of

> new poonal then repeat the mantra and change the

> second set). Do achamanam

> Now to remove the old poonal say the following

> mantra and then remove it and put it on northern

> side of the groound. Mantra is:

> Upavitham Binnadanthu Jeeranam kasmal dhurshitham

> visurujami NahiBrhamavarch dheergayuresthume.

> ONce again do achamanam

>

> Now u have to do Kanda rishi tharpanam

> Suklam bharthram....santhiye

> Ombhu...Bhurbavasuvuroam, Mamopatha....Prethiyartham

> Sravanyaam, Pournamasyam Athyayobh karmangam,

> Prajapathyathi kandarishi tharpanam karishye (U have

> to wear the punaal as a garland(maalai) and take

> rice and if ellu is available along with a teaspoon

> of water u will have to take it in ur hand and close

> it and pour it in the thambalam after chanting the

> following mantra ie

> Prajapathi kandarishim tharpayami,

> somam kandarishim tharpaymi,

> Agnim kandarishim tharpayami,

> viswana dewana kandarishim tharpayami,

> sagam hithir devata Upanishads tharpayami

> Yagneerdevata Upanishads tharpayami

> Varuneer devata Upanishads tharpayami

> Bhramanam Swayumbuvam tharpayami(for this u will

> have to pour water to ur elbow by lifting the right

> hand).

> Sadtsapthami tharpayami( u will have to pour water

> by keeping fingers open and straight pointing

> towards the thambalam)

> finally do achamanam and then remove pavithram and

> do achamanam once again.

>

> FOR GAYATHRI JAPAM;

> do achamanam

> Sukalam bhartharam.... santhiye,

> Ombhu...Bhurbuvasvuroam, mamopatha....preethyartham

> Subhe Sobhaney Muhurthey Athyabrahmanah dwitheeya

> Prarthey, Swetha varaha kalpey, vaivasvath

> Manvanthrey, Astha vimisithimey kaliyugey Prathamey

> Pathey Jambudweepey baratha varshey, barathakandey,

> Merouh Dakshiney Paarsuvey Sakhapthey, asminey,

> varthamaney vyavaharikey, Prabhavathi, sasthi

> samavatsranam madhye Vyaya Naam

> samavatsrey,Dakshinayaney, Karishma rithu, kataka

> masey Suklapaksha Prathmayam, subhathithou, Guru

> vasara Yuktayam (thursday),Sravistha (Avittam star)

> Nakshtra yuktayam, subhayoga subhakarna, evamguna

> visheshana visishtayam, Asyaam Varthamaanasyam

> Prathmayaam, Subhathithou Mithyathit

> Prayasiddharthanj Astho sahasar sankya Gayathri

> mahahmantrajabam karishiye.

> Pranavasya RushirBrahma9touch the head), devi

> gayathri chandah(touch the nose tip), Paramatma

> devata(touch the chest). Purathi sapth Vyahruthinam

> Athribrigu Kuthsa vasishth gouthama Kashyap

> Angirasoha rishiyah(touch the head), gayathri Ushniq

> AnusthabBrahti Pankathi thristhub Jagatayah

> Chandamasi( touch the nose tip), Agnivayu arga

> vakeesh Varuna Indira Visvey devahah devathah(touch

> the chest. Now u will have to do Ombhu.. 10times.

> ayathvithi, anuvakasya vamadevarishi anushthab

> chandhah, gayathridevata ayathu vardadevi akshram

> Brahma samitham. Gayathrim chandoshmatha Itham

> brahma jushvasvanah, Ojohsi, sahosi, palamasi,

> Prajosi devanam dhamnama visvamasi visvayuhu

> sarvamasi sarvayuhu abhiprom gayathrim avahayahami,

> savithrim avahyahami, saraswithim avahyahami.

> Savithriya rishi visvamitra Nisruth gayathri

> chandhah, saveetha devatah.

> Muktavithrum Hameneil thavalachayhai

> Mukistrikshnaiah Yuktamindhu Nipth ratnamakudam

> tatvarth varnaathmekham.

> gayathrim Varatha Payankushkashah, subram kabalam

> gunam sangam charamtharavindh yuklam Hasthyir

> vahinthim Baje./

> Yho devah Savitasmagam dhiyo tharmathi gocharah.

> Preryeth thasya yath Parkasthath vareneya MupasMahe.

> Now u will have to do gayathri japm 108 or 1008

> times(ie repeat Om bhrurbhavasuvah tatsavitrvarenyam

> bargo devasya dimahee diyoyonaha prachothayath)

> After completing u will have to do 3times Ombhu...

> then say the following mantras

>

> gayathri upastanam karishye. Uthamey Sikreydevi,

> Bumyam parvath murhtanee Brahamnebyoha Hayungnanam

> katch devi Yathasukam.

> Mitrasyasharnnidrthah, Sarvo devasya Sa nasim satyam

> chitrasarvastamam. Mitroraygnathyathi Prajanana,

> Mithro thathara Prithivi Muktayam. Mitrahah krushti

> ranimisha pishesthe. sathyaya havyam kruthvath

> vithem. Parasmitra Martho Hasthuprayasvan yasth

> athithiya vishisthi vardhene. Na hanyethe Na

> jeeyethe tvhotho Nai Nam Kumhho asnothi anthithone

> thurath.

> Sandhyaye namah9facing east), savitrye namaha(facing

> south), gayathriye namaha(facing West), saraswathiye

> namah(facing North), Sarvabyo devthapyo namo namah.

> Kamokarshin manyurkashin Namo namah. NOw u will have

> to tell abhivathye ie Abhivathye, bhargava,syavana,

> apanavana, Ourva, jyamatganye Srivatsa gothraha

> apasthamba sutrah sriramchandra sarmanah naamah asmi

> bhu.

> prachey dishe namah(east) dakshniye namah(south),

> Pratishiye dishe namah(west), Uthishye namah (

> North),

> Oorthvaya namah(facing up), Athraye namah(facing

> down andrikshye namah(facing up), Bhumiye

> namah(ground), vishnuve namah(up), Brahmane

> Namah(up) Yamaya anamah(facing south)

> facing south mantras for yama

> Yamaya dharmarajaya. mrituyuve chandakayash, Vaiva

> swathaye kalayey sarv buth sakshyay, Outhum praya

> thnayah neelaya Parmeshthine, vargoth thraya

> chitraya chitraguptaya vaiva namah, chitraguptaya

> vaiva namah Om namah.

> then facing north say these mantras

> rithgum satyam, Param Brahm, Purusham krishna

> pinglam, Oorthvarethem, virupaksham, visvarupaya

> vaiv namo namah, visvarupaya vaiva namo namah.

> Narmathayay namaha, prathah narmathayey namo nisi,

> Namosth narmathe thubyam, trahimam, vishsarpathah,

> Jartakaro jaratkarvaam, samutpanno Mahayasah Asthik

> satya Santhomam, pankebyah, abhirashtuNamah

>

> facing east say these mantras:

> Apasarp patramethe thuraye Kutch Mahangsah Janme

> Jeysyaha Yangnyanathe asthik vasnam smaran.

> Namaha savithrey, jagath, sakshushe, jagatprasudhi

> sidhi Naash hethvey, treyimayaya trigunatmatriney,

> vrinji narayan sankarathmaney, thyebaha, satha

> savitru mandal Madyavarthi, narayan, sarasi jassane

> sandhivisthah, keyurvaan, makarundalvaan, kriti,

> haariheernamyu vabuah,thiruth sangchakrahah,

> sangchakra kathabaney dwarka Nilachayuth, Govinda

> Pundarikakash rakshamam, Sarnagatham, Aakashath

> pathitham thoyam Yathasakthi sagaram,sarva

> devanamaskarah kesavam Prathiksathi kesavam

> prathiksathi OM namah.

> U will have to say abhivathye

> then chant Kaayene vacha Manasendriyarva

> Budyatmanova Prakurthyswabhavath karomiyethyeth

> sakalamparsmai Narayanayethi samaprayami.

> then do achamanam,

> remove pavithram do achamanam

>

>

>

>

> removed]

>

>