IndiaDivine.org

where to buy Transitions to the heart centred world & the following series.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Satnam,

Greetings!

Can someone tell me where to buy the book "Transition to the heart centred world " and the following three books as mentioned in lesson 1.

I live in Mumbai -India.I have enquired in crosswords, whenever i say this name to any of the book stores, i visit in mumbai, they search their database and tell they are not having it.I would wish to buy the book series in any standard book shop in mumbai rather than purchase it online.

kindly help me.

satnam

R.Prasana

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Sat Nam!

Thank you for writing. Currently there are no distributors for Guru Rattana's books in India. If you can find a reputable one that is interested, please email webmaster (AT) yogatech (DOT) com with the details. Meantime you can order online in full safety at www.yogatech.com. We ship regularly to customers in India.

Best wishes

Gordon

-

prasana raman

Kundaliniyoga

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:38 AM

Kundalini Yoga where to buy Transitions to the heart centred world & the following series.

Satnam,

Greetings!

Can someone tell me where to buy the book "Transition to the heart centred world " and the following three books as mentioned in lesson 1.

I live in Mumbai -India.I have enquired in crosswords, whenever i say this name to any of the book stores, i visit in mumbai, they search their database and tell they are not having it.I would wish to buy the book series in any standard book shop in mumbai rather than purchase it online.

kindly help me.

satnam

R.Prasana

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.