IndiaDivine.org

wish list for J Hora.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Nameste.

J hora a vedic software is a unique gift from its Author. No software is found to have so many options and implementation of jyotish techniques.

Still people dream additions and that is indication of love toward it. I also dream it has some more features.

* It will be useful to have clipboard copying facility of screen display.

* While printing DTPC I found Tithi Ashottari dasa of Janma thithi is printed but not the Hours and Minutes. So I had to revert back to laptop.

* Display of Tajak yoga in Annual charts be provided. Sometimes we miss manually kamoola, Yamaha and few other important yogas.

* How to take out a print out of Tajik chart. It prints Patyani dasa How to take printout of other elements .like Bala and shahams unless one copy and paste from display to a doc.

* I want it could have option for shad bala calculations for experimental use, A few things I can say are.

1. Moon is Benefic and also malefic depending on digital strength. We may have option that we take it benefic when it is 90 to270 degrees away from Sun.

2. When Mercury is malefic. We may have an option Mer is benefic /Malefic ,in case it is in conjn with Rahu/Ketu.

3. How planetary war is implemented in determining Shad bala.

4. In SJC equal house is preferred but in calculating shadbala sripati bhava coordinates are used or not is not known. If equal house is default a option will be welcome.

5. What aspectual value is taken in calculation of Jupitors strength.is not known .

* Under help or elsewhere some note will be a welcome addition on Buddhi Gati dasa, Thithi yogani dasa .

* What laghu parashari tab displays in Miscellany Tab and how to use it.

* Display of Samvatsar (number) is implemented. It is not seen any where.

* An addition of option between North and Gujrati callender display will be good for new comers.

Since J hora is now widely used and is for serious study My request may be considered if feasible.

Thanks.