IndiaDivine.org

vishtiji \fellow students\guru jan help this child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

respected gurujan,vishtiji n sanjayji,

i am furnishing a horoscope of a child who is acting very strange and behaving sometimes as if posseessed by spirits.

the date of birth 24-7-1993 at 2.35 am morning at kottayam ,kerala.any body can help this child with remedies

regds sunil nair

swamircs <swami_rcs >

Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:45:28 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] MarredHoroscope Loss ofwealth

Vyam Vyasadevaya Namah.

Dear set9india

Dear Gurus,

I'm going through a difficult phase of life, I’ve got married couple of months ago, we both have extremely good understanding, however, the wealth of our family is going down, moreover, things are not happening smoothly in any sphere of life, now we're planning for abroad, so as to

somehow settle down in life though nothing has materialized till now. I happened to meet an astrologer, and he told me that I’ve a marred horoscope in which my lagna lord is in the eighth house hence causing loss of wealth and miserable life. I'm quite tense, and seek your able

guidance to figure out what exactly is the problem, moreover, any solution for the same. Your help is extremely needed.

Marriage date: jan 22, 2006, new delhi

Thanks June 16, 1980 10:23(PM) New Delhi

_____________________--

Took up case 19:44 First omen Bell started ringing?

Again I took up at 20:34 The prasna chart is caste at 20:34:38 on 19 August at 27N11 and78E02 IST.

The main worry of Native is, has the marriage any thing to do with Financial losses and unsuccessful endeavors.

In Prasna Chart Dual sign rises .Jupiter and Mercury are Lagan and Seventh lord. They are unfortunately in Isharaf yoga. Rahu is in lagna. Far from it Planets tells that married life is not smooth, even though marriage is fresh. Relation in D3 is also of square. And so is the case in Navamsa .Incidentally D3 D9 and prasna lagan all have same group of Dual sign rising.

Luckily Between Husband and wife no unfair tendency to dominate the either exists. This is a good indication for survival of relation ship.

Karak Jupiter and Venus together are in square In D 3 and Rasi chart .Either of them is not a great sufferer.

Next comes the question of prosperity after Marriage. Dear friend first understand one gets spouse basically’ a individual ‘because that has a Rinanubandham. So even if your astrologer says fall in finance and prosperity is due to marriage simply because of some lordship, it does not necessarily have seal of Authority. It could be a factor contributing at the most.

By the way data of Wife is not furnished by you .A close Examination of Asta Kuta sometimes furnishes clues to enable a understanding what sphere of Human energies are at clash.

In prasna 7L and Venus both are in Unupachaya house . So just after marriage what you experience is OK. It was to be so .But your wife is the reason could be far from the truth. This you have to ponder.

You have mentioned to settle some where else rather abroad .Are you currently with your parents or Brother. In prasna Sun as well Mars are in Upachya house .Mars is second lord. So seek separation if really essential. And when you earn well.

Your Birth chart is worth reading carefully. Many factors seen in Birth chart are repeated in your Natal chart.

Position of Mars and Saturn in Eight is alarming. If we take tentative Lagna in D 9 Chart as Capricorn We can read certain things about your spouse.bhayga also

There are many good and ominous indications in your chart and no remedy can be given unless chart of your spouse is available and Case gets the attention of Experts.

I would prefer to wait if other friends are interested and if you choose to post data as needed.

Hope observations based on prasna chart are taken in correct spirit.

With best wishes.

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah ,Sarve Santu Niramaya

Sarve Bhadrani Pasyantu Ma Kashchid Dukh Bhaag Bhaveit

OM TATSAT

------------------------

Swamircs( R.C.Srivastava) Consulting Astrologer. http://www.cosmograce.com

http://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com. Mob 91- 9412268768.