IndiaDivine.org

To Ashutoshjee 2`/8

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ashutosh

I have been missing a H in ur name sometimes sorry for the same.

other than G Bush Jr any charts u can quote I know one of many and only one he is Makara lagna and sani exalted rest only suffered very badly lost al theyearned in Guru Simha, Dhanir, Makara Lagna people some more r there will check

about Guru as a provider for Kataka, Simha they do but not at the speed at the material world's pace needs, they r good for straight forward or decent incoome that grows name, fame kind but for being notorious, rich, or super rich, Sukra, rahu, sani and ketu surely will be the providers if they r well placed and dasas run.

Guru may hold u back more often from doing unscrupulous thigns others may not so and the saying opportunity knocks once u better grab it is not Gurus way of giving will make u think or waste as u may see what if there is a catch or some trouble behind etc. so u loose due to too much of dithering.

the periods i said for domestic life was there any seeds for the reason to move out of joint family then?

later

prashant

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear Prashant,

Both these periods were periods of calm on the domestic front. Financewise, the latter was good as the ketu and venus antar were good for me.

My guru dasha has not given me any of the material benefits which my horoscope indicates. Now it is for saturn to fulfill these yogas. About saturn dasha being fourth dasha, I have seen many charts where the native benefited in saturn dasha when it was fourth dasha.

Look at horoscope of George Bush Junior.

6th july 1946

7.26 am

New Haven,

Connecticut,

USA

72 W 55' 43"

41 N 18' 29"

For cancer and leo ascendent born people, jupiter does not act as a provider of riches. Saturn dasha has been seen to increase financial status, though it takes away pleasures of good health.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Prashant Kumar G B

Sunday, 20 August, 2006 19:52

Re: To Ashutoshjee 20/8

Dear Asutosh

how do u c 6-3-97 to 17-9-99 and 29-11-02 to 30-7-05 on the domestic front esp the latter.

finance wise muut be a good time in the latter.

18-5-06 to 17-9-07+23-8-08 must be special time financially. may be some minor skirmishes with siblings in these 2 periods. a injury/accidnet while travelling to u , wife etc. but other areas a great time...!

HOW DO U C ur sani dasa delivering, in spite of a friendly sign placement, have u come across charts where whern sani is 4th dasa and Guru Dasa 6th Dasa which raman says in his Hindu predictive astrology as one that gives a lot of hardships, setbaks cororepatis become lakshadhipatis....u will have to start on a clean slate.

I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ,as Raman said.

I have provided such data in JR can do again.

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear Bhaskar,

I had been living in same house since 2002 march (ketu began in september'02), but shifted recently in may'06 one week after sun antardasha began. Then one change of house again in july and to another in second week of august.

There are a lot of other things. My work has not been affected much but the family hapiness has diminished. I shifted to another house in july due to discord in joint family. I plan to stay away till the sun dasha ends. Distances have made things smoother now. But, I miss the family touch.

Expenses have increased as I had to setup a new household altogether.

Sun is lord of second (family) and placed in fourth (home). It has affected both these houses very negatively. I am performing all remedies for sun and am prepared for any kind of consequences. I had foreseen these developments and had tried to avoid them. I can control myself, But, not others around me. Still, the intensity of difficulties was far minimized due to my remedial efforts.

It is a shock, coming out of cool comforts of venus antar into the blaze of sun's. Ketu gave me a good boost in profession, Venus antar was good and comfortable for me. Sun has negatively affected my expressions and through them the relations with people even in this group. I am ending up evoking more arguments due to my comments, even though they are well intentioned.

Life teaches and clarifies a lot of principles of astrology.

Thanks for your analysis of my chart.

Best wishes,

Ashutosh

-

Bhaskar

Sunday, 20 August, 2006 17:15

Re: To Ashutoshjee

Dear Ashutoshji,

Just came in,

Studied Your horoscope with reference to Jup- sun dasha

is not that bad.

Minus- your money and help will be taken away by others because

of Your nature to give. No time for study work remains with You

after all this.,due to people coming for some other help all

the time.

Plus - Bonds of love and affections will be formed, happinees

of children too.

Even if You go by the normal methods Sun is not very much neecha.

The param neecha point is 10 Degrees and Your Sun is just at

1 degree.

Ketu antar may have given You new house or shifting to another

one out of Your city, or far off in the same city.

Mars antar of one year will give You good recognition and fame.

I normally check the 4th sublord for what a person should study or

where his interests lie. It shows Jupiter. Jupiter indicates

shastras and puranas- ancient ones.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "astrologerashutosh"

<astrologerashutosh wrote:

>

> Dear Sumit,

>

> I was about to give you my birth details,

though I have given them several times earlier also in this group.

Here they are:

>

> 19th october 1971

> 00.10 hrs

> Jodhpur

> 26N18 73E08

> Rajasthan

> India

>

> Note my present antardasha of jup-sun. I am actually

experiencing the negative effects of a debiliated sun, despite its

neechbhanga by venus and mars.

>

> Regards,

>

> Ashutosh

>

>

>

> -

> Sumit Bajaj

>

> Sunday, 20 August, 2006 00:33

> Re: 8th house and disappointments--19th August- To

Ashutoshjee

>

>

> Dear Ashutoshjee,

>

> I would love to get your birth details for research purpose.

Please provide the same.

>

> Thanking you,

> May God Bless you

>

>

> Recent Activity

> a.. 57New Members

> b.. 20New Photos

> c.. 2New Files

> Visit Your Group

> Need traffic?