>

> 2. Time of birth: 09:00:00 HRS/9:00 AM

>

> 3. Place of birth: Delhi, India.

>

> Respectful regards

> Dr. Tuli

>

Thanks Dr. Tuli. TOB you have given seems to be approximate. In astrology, even a few seconds have important role to change the magnitude of any serious happenings significantly. Such precision can be achieved through rectification only provided TOB given is almost accurate (say +/- 2 minutes).

However 'Subtleties of Medical Astrology' by Dr. K.S. Charak is good for the purpose, if you are interested academically.

P.Kumar

-

drntuli

vedic astrology

Monday, August 28, 2006 4:13 PM

[vedic astrology] Re: medical astrology - a case study

Respected learned members,

Thank you for the valuable astrology opinion on this case. I present

the facts below.

The male child was born in a Delhi hospital with multiple congenital

defects of the bones. His spine was laterally curved (scoliosis),

three ribs were missing from the bony cage, and one foot showed

inward bending (talepus). The child expired within six months of

birth due to respiratory failure primarily due to absence of the

ribs in the bony cage.

I again thank all those learned members who analyzed the chart. I

had presented this case to evaluate the role of astrology in

predecting serious congenital defects. I would like to be further

enlightened about the reliability of astrology in this specific

field.

Regards

Dr. Tuli

vedic astrology, "drntuli" <drntuli

wrote:

>

> Pranamas to all learned members,

>

> I submit before this learned group the horoscope of a case that I

> came across in my medical practice for critical evaluation from

> astrological view-point. At this point of time I can only say that

> the subject (A MALE) has expired. I would request opinions on this

> horoscope from the medical viewpoint.

>

> The details are:

>

> 1. Date of birth: January - 11 - 1994

>

> 2. Time of birth: 09:00:00 HRS/9:00 AM

>

> 3. Place of birth: Delhi, India.

>

> Respectful regards

> Dr. Tuli

>

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Dr.Tulli,

Namaste. Jyotish Vidya is that special eye given to understand and appreciate the Leela of the Almighty. That special faculty is bestowed when the Rishis are approached with utmost reverence. The understanding is that

1.The one and only reliable and (aadhara/foundation)relationship is the relationship with the Almighty which is known as "Thithi".

2.The one and only activity is to act in a manner understanding and appreciating the glories of the Lord which is known as "Karana".

3.The lakshya/goal is to synchronise all our sensory organs and the illusive mind to attain his Love which is known as "yoga"

If the above three is attained then the other two is automatically blessed.

1.Vaara - Darshana of the Lord

2.Nakshatra - Sparsha of the Lord.

May i attempt the case? If i am permitted i would like to call myself a student waiting for an opportunity outside the ashrama of the sages. i have no other claims. You have already given the facts of the case. You have ended your mail with a statement as to the utility of this subject. It is from here i want to continue.

1.Sun is the AK in the chart. He is the lord of 8th house and he is placed in 12th house alongwith Moon, Venus and Mars.

2.His Janma thithi is Amavasya. His janma nakshatra is poorvashada. He is born in Makara lagna.

3.For dhanur rasi Meena rasi is ghataka. The thithi Amavasya acts as ghataka to both dhanur and Meena rasis. Meena rasi houses AL(shareera). Guru therefore becomes ghatakadhipathi.

4.Both the watery & healing planets Moon and Venus are found cursing the native.

5.As per Jaimini Upadesha Sutras Chapter Quarter I the physical body is denoted by the stronger of the ascendant or the Sun. Accordingly here in the case under consideration we have Sun associated with 3 planets whereas the lagna has Buda only. This gives a clue that the physical body is to be seen from Sun. Now this Sun in the diagram is the 8th lord(8th is pitri bhava and 8th lord is considered as nija roga adhipathi - congenital and karmic diseases come from him). Sun is responsible for bones and skeletal system. This Sun is in Marana karaka sthana. In Trimsamsa he is placed in tridoshi kshetra(thula). He is found placed in Suddhajala in saptamsa.This Sun is afflicted by Mars and Rahu and gives clear indications of structural problems. The mrityu thithi is navami which incidentally is the thithi pertaining to Sun the Rudra. This thithi is ghatak to Mithuna/Leo/Scorpio. This thithi is unfavourable to Makara being a riktha thithi.

6.As per Sutra 4.1.8 the stronger between the sixth houses from the ascendant and the Moon sign shall represent the loins. Here Vrishabha contains Ketu and therefore has to be considered while Mithuna is vacant. The rasi dristi of Buda to Ketu can cause damage to bones pertaining. Seing things together the hint of damages to loins/rib cage has to be taken into account. The rasi dristi of Guru who is ghatakadhipathi is in full support for this damage. This Guru is seen forcing Venus the lord of Vrishaba to transform(parivartana between Venus & Guru).

7.As per sutra 4.1.14 the stronger between the 12th house from the ascendant and Moon sign represents the nose. Here we find dhanu stronger. Afflictions to 12th from lagna clearly speaks of troubles to nose/respiratory system.

8.Combining the effects of 6 & 7 we can link up the damages to rib cage and respiratory system.

9.Venus is found in Madya rasa alongwith Mars and Rahu. Madya rasa gives forth heat and because of this rasa the bones are formed. Mars & Rahu combination in this rasa can cause deformities in bone structure. Venus is considered a coolant. He is here subject to excessive heat especially in the company of Mars and Rahu(who has no boundaries). To add fuel to fire we find Venus in the unfavourable direction of Varuna in trimsamsa. This Venus is also found in tridoshi kshetra in D-30. Too much disturbance to Venus the healer/watery planet is seen.

10.If the pakesha is considered as Sani he is unfavourably placed in the Sura house and is subject to the aspect of ghatakadhipathi Guru. If the pakesha is considered as Rahu he is found placed in badhaka kshetra and in 12th to Mars(badhakesha) in navamsa(which is indicative of the unhappiness of the family deity).

11.As per thithi astothari dasa he ran Rahu Maha dasa to start with(natural badhaka who has been given his natural job by way of his placement) and in the antar and pratyantar dasas of Venus left the shareera. Venus is the 8th planet in the Varachakra.

12.As per Sutra 4.1.11 the stronger between the 9th houses from the ascendant and Moon sign represents the feet. Here Leo is to be considered as feet as Buda and Guru aspects leo. This Leo houses A6 & UL and is subject to the sarpa yoga net of Sani-Rahu-Ketu. The Lord of Leo is Sun who as already described is unhappy.

The Narayana dasa begins with Makara giving scope to the ignition of arudha padas in kendras and konas. We find A8 being kindled in this regard.

The birth time has been given as 9hrs. i think the birth time is 8hrs 55mts and 31 secs. i am not going into various vargas & varga lagnas.

i take this opportunity to worship the sages to bless us to understand and appreciate that superalative intelligence of the Almighty.

Best wishes.

Astrologically & spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.

"P.Kumar" <pkumar24 > wrote: Thanks Dr. Tuli. TOB you have given seems to be approximate. In astrology, even a few seconds have important role to change the magnitude of any serious happenings significantly. Such precision can be achieved through rectification only provided TOB given is almost accurate (say +/- 2 minutes).

However 'Subtleties of Medical Astrology' by Dr. K.S. Charak is good for the purpose, if you are interested academically.

P.Kumar

-

drntuli

vedic astrology

Monday, August 28, 2006 4:13 PM

[vedic astrology] Re: medical astrology - a case study

Respected learned members,

Thank you for the valuable astrology opinion on this case. I present

the facts below.

The male child was born in a Delhi hospital with multiple congenital

defects of the bones. His spine was laterally curved (scoliosis),

three ribs were missing from the bony cage, and one foot showed