IndiaDivine.org

Beef

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Like 2 years ago I ate a pepperoni pizza. I was just so hungry and my friends were all eating it. Now, I regret this action greatly. As a hindu i am not suppose to eat beef. Is this action that i took forgivealble?

ask Radha to forgive you.. and promise not to do it again.

don't pray to Radha directly at this point.

Pray to her pure devotees and that will get a quicker result.

We can't approach Radharani directly.

We have no connection.

Find a guru and treat him like he is Radha-Krishna combined.

Radha wants to see you approach her messengers first, before you dare to think you can approach her directly.

don't pray to Radha directly at this point.

Pray to her pure devotees and that will get a quicker result.

We can't approach Radharani directly.

We have no connection.

Find a guru and treat him like he is Radha-Krishna combined.

Radha wants to see you approach her messengers first, before you dare to think you can approach her directly.

my Guru has not taught me this.. but I will seek further guidance on this. I am not a member of ISKCON so maybe this is something only ISKCON Gurus teach? My Guru speaks about Radha's causeless mercy and that she is a grace dispenser. Therefore, why would not one pray to her directly?

Jesus taught us to pray to God the Father directly for forgiveness in the Lord's Prayer, "forgive us our debts", so can't we also pray to God the Mother directly?

my Guru has not taught me this.. but I will seek further guidance on this. I am not a member of ISKCON so maybe this is something only ISKCON Gurus teach? My Guru speaks about Radha's causeless mercy and that she is a grace dispenser. Therefore, why would not one pray to her directly?

Jesus taught us to pray to God the Father directly for forgiveness in the Lord's Prayer, "forgive us our debts", so can't we also pray to God the Mother directly?

After offering proper respect and prayer to the saviour guru, then we can pray as we like to Radha-Krishna.

If we don't acknowledge the intermediary guru first, then our prayers to Radha and Krishna are ineffective.

It's not a matter of being a member of ISKCON.

ISKCON simply echoes the Gaudiya Vaishnava philosophy that was established by Mahaprabhu and the great Vaishnava goswamis in the disciplic succession.

Approaching Radha-Krishna directly is IMPOSSIBLE.

A genuine guru preaches this to his disciples.

The more you station you position at the feet of the great devotees, the more you actually get closer to Radha-Krishna.

the more you push yourself away from Krishna and towards his pure devotees, the more Krishna will pull you near to him.

After offering proper respect and prayer to the saviour guru, then we can pray as we like to Radha-Krishna.

If we don't acknowledge the intermediary guru first, then our prayers to Radha and Krishna are ineffective.

It's not a matter of being a member of ISKCON.

ISKCON simply echoes the Gaudiya Vaishnava philosophy that was established by Mahaprabhu and the great Vaishnava goswamis in the disciplic succession.

Approaching Radha-Krishna directly is IMPOSSIBLE.

A genuine guru preaches this to his disciples.

The more you station you position at the feet of the great devotees, the more you actually get closer to Radha-Krishna.

the more you push yourself away from Krishna and towards his pure devotees, the more Krishna will pull you near to him.

My Guru does indeed teach we need a Spiritual Master to reach God. But that was not what this post was about. The question is can we pray to God (Radha-Krishna), like they do in other religions, or are we forbidden to pray to God. My Guru has never told me that I can't pray to God.. if it was some great sin to pray to God, then I believe he would told me, and Jesus and other Gurus would never have told us to pray God.