>

> BLOSSOMING SEEDS

>

> Blossoming seeds of Bliss

> Are watered by the Sun Showers

> Of Enlightened Warriors.

>

> The skull bursts and blossoms

> Into a thousand cosmic rays of light...

>

> ~Time is unmasked~

>

> In the naked Truth of Eternity...

>

> Om.

>

Om Nama Shivaya, Om Chandi Mayeeki Jai,

Namastes to Shree Maa and Pujya Shri Swamiji:

I am compelled by inner voices to reply for the benefit of whosoever wants to listen with deep intent and dedication, the concepts that were instilled many years back by Shree Maa and Swamiji, on the question of "nirvikalpa' and "nishkamya" sadhana, one without looking for results and choices, and the capacity to negate reasons for action or inaction.

This beautiful little couplet makes me rethink, on a regular basis, the meanings of our aspirations and desires, leading to goals, targets and deadlines in life, work and enjoyment of peace and eternal bliss. Tried to make more sense than feasible, one fails utterly to decipher the cause and effects of the daily routines, whilst we concentrate on the process, and hoping for pious resolutions to our innate problems and daily worries. If we follow Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's words,

" Sokali tomar icchha>>>", we glean with clarity the absolute purposeful challenges and apparently purposeless views of our jeevana or existence. This should not delude our thoughts as we continue to our nitya japa, dhyana and karma or akarma bandanas. The moment we ascribe a sense of ownership or doership, would we fall into the eternal trap of self-swirling maya, which engulfs us all to bind us to the norms of continued desolation and creating of more anger, anguish, love, hate, jealousy, desires and wants. It is clear that to jump over mental puddles and blocks, one has to sterilize and cleanse our thought process, and only by continued sadhana, japa and many more MM and Chandipath, could we even slowly disassociate ourselves from the clutches of needless desires, and see that there is no performer or action to produce a non existent action or inaction. That "Turiya" state is neither good or bad nor has any kala constraints and beyond dimensional analysis .

I am reminded of Shree Maa in a discourse way back , when She kindled the thoughts to review our own "tamasic" and "rajasic" energy activities, while underutilizing our "prana " and advised us gently not to waste and fritter our energies in useless pursuits.

How I wish I could followed those soothening paths, instead of falling a prey to our normal chain of desires and wants, more than needs and sustenance.

JAI MAA.

Babu Krishnan

Babu,

Yes, I think you're right. If we can only learn to make our every

action in this world an offering, the divine offering to the divine,

it will keep everything else in line, esp. our goals and aspirations.

It is indeed difficult to aspire to the example Shree Maa presents.

Jai Maa!

Chris

, narayanan krishnan <babuk1008

wrote:

>

> Om Nama Shivaya, Om Chandi Mayeeki Jai,

>

> Namastes to Shree Maa and Pujya Shri Swamiji:

>

> I am compelled by inner voices to reply for the benefit of

whosoever wants to listen with deep intent and dedication, the

concepts that were instilled many years back by Shree Maa and Swamiji,

on the question of "nirvikalpa' and "nishkamya" sadhana, one without

looking for results and choices, and the capacity to negate reasons

for action or inaction.

>

> This beautiful little couplet makes me rethink, on a regular

basis, the meanings of our aspirations and desires, leading to goals,

targets and deadlines in life, work and enjoyment of peace and eternal

bliss. Tried to make more sense than feasible, one fails utterly to

decipher the cause and effects of the daily routines, whilst we

concentrate on the process, and hoping for pious resolutions to our

innate problems and daily worries. If we follow Sri Ramakrishna

Paramahamsa's words,

> " Sokali tomar icchha>>>", we glean with clarity the absolute

purposeful challenges and apparently purposeless views of our

jeevana or existence. This should not delude our thoughts as we

continue to our nitya japa, dhyana and karma or akarma bandanas. The

moment we ascribe a sense of ownership or doership, would we fall into

the eternal trap of self-swirling maya, which engulfs us all to bind

us to the norms of continued desolation and creating of more anger,

anguish, love, hate, jealousy, desires and wants. It is clear that to

jump over mental puddles and blocks, one has to sterilize and cleanse

our thought process, and only by continued sadhana, japa and many more

MM and Chandipath, could we even slowly disassociate ourselves from

the clutches of needless desires, and see that there is no performer

or action to produce a non existent action or inaction. That "Turiya"

state is neither good or bad nor has any kala constraints and beyond

dimensional analysis .

> I am reminded of Shree Maa in a discourse way back , when She

kindled the thoughts to review our own "tamasic" and "rajasic" energy

activities, while underutilizing our "prana " and advised us gently

not to waste and fritter our energies in useless pursuits.

> How I wish I could followed those soothening paths, instead of

falling a prey to our normal chain of desires and wants, more than

needs and sustenance.

>

> JAI MAA.

>

> Babu Krishnan

>

Jai Shree Maa and Jai Swamiji:

The kind postings from Linda and Chris makes me feel so energized and charged about the need to restring and retune the inner guitars , so as to offer a sense of deeper solace to the many worldwide devotees and aspirants, searching for those elusive but attainable sanctities Often have I wondered, whether there will be newer and sharper generations of "thinkers" and leaders, and I am convinced beyond any doubt, that the gradual reshaping our collective psyche by Swamiji and Shree Maa , is proof that dharma is alive and satyam will prevail. After all Swami Sathyananda Saraswathi's words cannot be in waste,,as he is part and parcel of so many lives and with the Divine Mother guiding us through hardship and obstacles, one can only feel so blessed and able to swing through moods and yet continue our innner paths of self revelation .seva , devotional bhajans and some austere but meaningful samsara sadhanas.

Some years back when asked by one of the visitors to the Martinez temple, whether someone who is so full of desires and fears, would be eligible for the "TRUTH", Shree Maa in her usual and sweet way said:

"Truth is not a reward for any good behavior nor is it a prize for merely passing few tests. This cannot be bought or sold or transferred. It is the primordial and" pratama 'adhyaya"( starting place ), yet unborn or unseen but ancient in in its source. You simply cannot be meriting the truth. It is already your own, and always same and you cannot escape. Just stop running away by running after. Stop and stand still, try and BE. Try to be quiet. Stop this identification of this self. Karma- good or bad is only in your mind, so is the fear, which causes more fear."

What a profound but moving statement which,we as mere janmas cannot easily fathom and is much less appreciated by all of us as we churn over thoughts and clashes with the needs to "achieve;" and strive. to do what?? This becomes our continued struggle. both at the worldly level and yet we strain so hard to lead a more

"spiritual" life. Did you notice that the words we use to connote many of actions end in -ve: strive, achieve, live, positive,negative,festive,motive, drive, move, remove, prove, et al. May be it signifies the "vested" interest of Variable Energy. Since we gravitate

towards "SHAKTHI" without even thinking, our energies create the moods and attitudes.

But we cannot come to terms as to how we could put more meaning in our purpose of mere life, in its entirety, with its own set of rules and unseen guideposts, which are always fleeting but constantly remind us of our deeper searches, which then only re- confirm our lacuna more than the accomplishments. How often we talk of the 10 or 20 "bad hair days", while we forget about the 345 good days. How human in nature and thus how bizarre,yet how wonderful!

Jai Maa

namastes.

Babu Krishnan

when we forget those