IndiaDivine.org

Salgramam&reciting Nalayaram during Thiruvaradhanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swamins

Recently I got Dhanam of a Salagramam from my Sambandhi(Son's Father in law) during my son's marriage .Ever since I came back Daily I am doing Thiruvaradhanam to the best of my knowledge.Since then I find good things happening in our life.As I am reciting Thiruvaimozhi some 100 pasurams everyday Iam satisfied with the way Iam doing it.

But elder's in my house told me that they have seen my Grandfather doing

Aradhana by reciting Nithyaanusandhanam (where selected pasurams of all alwars are given) which actually is the "krammam" for doing Thiruvaradhanam and I should not do by only saying "Thiruvaimozhi".

But the fact is as a boy I am thorough withThirupallandu,Thirupavai,Tirupalliezhichi ,and some how I do not like the idea of reciting only two or few pasurams only.So I have opted for Thiruvaimozhi which I have not learnt so far and I developed a special interest in this Sevai(recital).

I humbly request the learned in your forum to express their opinion whether it is wrong to recite Thiruvaimozhi only in Thiruvaradhanam?

I am following the other steps like Dhoopam .Gandam,Parimalam etc 16 steps

with Sri Venkatesa supra bhatham.Is there any video available for following

procedure for doing Thiruvaradhanam?

As most of the house have forgotten this procedure due modernisation ,it will be helpful for the interested to observe the same.

Please pardon if any words are offending to the dasans who read this article.

Dasan

Kesavan

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW