IndiaDivine.org

RE: [gayatri_parivar] Noise Pollution at Ganesh Mandals : got thepermission from police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Padma didi,

I fully agree with your view. It is high time to take some decision on this matter. These puja organizer people are making fun of our devotion. We have to awaken the society and the administration to prepare some code of conduct for these Puja occasion. In India it has become normal trend that people are taking contribution on the name of organizing puja and spending the collected money in wine and other bad things. I hope that people of our Gayatri pariwar who are concerned with law and order may put more light on this issue. I call upon all our parijan to think over this matter and come up with some feasible solution.

Kind Regards,

Manoj Kumar

Asst. Manager (Procurement& Inspection)

Aditya Birla Chemicals (Thailand) Limited (Epoxy Division)

Factory: Maptaphut Industrial Estate,No.2,1-5 Rd.T.Maptaphut

Amphur Muang-Rayong, Rayong 21150 Thailand.

Tel: +66 38 685233-4,683981

Mobile: 0066-76016608

Fax: +66 38 683982

E-mail:manoj (AT) thaiepoxy (DOT) com,manojk (AT) adityabirla (DOT) com

gayatri_parivar [gayatri_parivar]On Behalf Of padmahiraskar69

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:18 AM

gayatri pariwar; jyotish shastra;

[gayatri_parivar] Noise Pollution at Ganesh Mandals : got the permission from police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear brothers,

i need urgent feed back reg the following.

There is a Ganesh mandal in front of my house and just opp the police station.

They put on their music systems with full volume and play all filmi songs in front of Ganeshji. I just requested them to lower the voice as my son is having exams and my mother in law has got two operations recently and she is getting disturbed and even i and my husband as we are from media have got our office at residence itself and do get calls from various publications (for which we work) were unable to work because of the loud noise.

since two days i am constantly requesting them but they didnt hear at all. Then on third day also i just requested them first but when they didnt listen i myself went and put off the music. On that they all gathered including police which is just opp the mandal and are saying they had got the permission from the police itself to do the noise pollution till 10 o clock. They r saying ask ur kid to study after 10pm.

Isnt the playing of Filmi songs in front of Ganeshji insult to him and that too with full volume.

I told them to chant ganesh mantra with this much volume with their own voice.

But they dont know the ganesh mantra at all. I told them this is ganesh mandal not a pub or disco bar. If u want to continue with all these then pl dont put up ganesh mandal here rather open a disco bar or pub. Then they r saying i am doing dada giri here.

Pl give ur feed back as whether u are for or against me.

padma

Get your email and more, right on the new .com