IndiaDivine.org

kuja dosha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members

1)Is it true that if mars is yogakarak,or exalted or in own house then there is no kuja dosha??or its less effective??

if this cancellation is true,can we okay the match ,if in boys kundali kuja is cancelled due to above said condition.and girl horo dont have kuja dosha?

2)some consider mars in 1st as kuja dosha,and some neglects 2nd house placement.any reasons for that.and some dont consider 1st house.placement as kuja dosha

plz clear my doubts

thanks in advance

sumanth

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

*|| OM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAH ||*

Dear Sumanth,

Please see below your lines in blue.

|| May all people be happy ||

OM TAT SAT

R.C.Srivastava .

swami_rcs

mob 9412268768

http://www.cosmograce.com

http://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com

-

sumanth krishna

list ;

Sunday, September 03, 2006 1:28 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] kuja dosha

Dear members

1)Is it true that if mars is yogakarak,or exalted or in own house then there is no kuja dosha??or its less effective??

As you know Mars is yogakarka for Cancer and Leo lagna.Mars for these is functional benefic. If you believe mangal dosa is there for Mars is in Lagna fourth and seventh it can and need not be true.For rest of places it may not be helpful.So blanket cancillation of Mars dosha stans to scrutiny.Only in such situation when Mars is yogakarka its position in Exaltaton and own sign need mention.

Another factor worth mentioning is For Taurus and Libra rising.Placement of Mars In XII I IV and VII only is less effective.For others Please observe caution why? Position of Mars in II and VIII is unsupporting.For house mentioned some relief comes because Mars has aspect on own sign in marriage related houses.For other lagna Mars can be damaging.

if this cancellation is true,can we okay the match ,if in boys kundali kuja is cancelled due to above said condition.and girl horo dont have kuja dosha?

Cancillation of Mangal dosha should be accepted with caution

If cancillation is in one chart then others chart should be examined for Longevity and span for living together( called manglaya, for female)amd wdower/wodowhood dosha.

2)some consider mars in 1st as kuja dosha,and some neglects 2nd house placement.any reasons for that.and some dont consider 1st house.placement as kuja dosha

Confusion is because of Faith in scripture.Jatak Parijat i n chapter XIV sloka 34 says If Mars occupy the 2nd,12th,the 7 th,4 th, or 8 th Bhava in the horoscope of a native he may cause the death of wife.If the same position is occupied by Mars in chart of female to be selected , the planet will prove injurious to the husband.Jatak Parijaat does not talk of Dosha cancillation.In another sloka it says Malefic planets ( Mars is one ) in the second and in the seventh are said to bring about loss caused by wife.If the person concerned be joinesd n wedlock to a women born in a yoga such as above ( i. e. with malefics in II and ? Or VII) , one can be said to live with children and wealth.

Obviously it is cailaation due to yoking with similar yoga.

Now rest is imagination and deductions based on above dictas.

Since large part of Matching and mangal dosa is described in Muhurth granths

and prasna marga. rest is optional in north and south for some books take First house Mangal too.

Particularly First house is not included in South . They say t is corruption of Texts.

Hope this explains main points of your querry.

Hari Om Tatsat

plz clear my doubts

thanks in advance

sumanth

Dear sir

thanks for your wonderful explanation.it cleared my doubts

thanks

sumanth

"R.C.Srivastava" <swami_rcs > wrote:

*|| OM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAH ||*

Dear Sumanth,

Please see below your lines in blue.

|| May all people be happy ||

OM TAT SAT

R.C.Srivastava .

swami_rcs

mob 9412268768

http://www.cosmograce.com

http://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com

-

sumanth krishna

list ;

Sunday, September 03, 2006 1:28 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] kuja dosha

Dear members

As you know Mars is yogakarka for Cancer and Leo lagna.Mars for these is functional benefic. If you believe mangal dosa is there for Mars is in Lagna fourth and seventh it can and need not be true.For rest of places it may not be helpful.So blanket cancillation of Mars dosha stans to scrutiny.Only in such situation when Mars is yogakarka its position in Exaltaton and own sign need mention.

Another factor worth mentioning is For Taurus and Libra rising.Placement of Mars In XII I IV and VII only is less effective.For others Please observe caution why? Position of Mars in II and VIII is unsupporting.For house mentioned some relief comes because Mars has aspect on own sign in marriage related houses.For other lagna Mars can be damaging.

Cancillation of Mangal dosha should be accepted with caution

If cancillation is in one chart then others chart should be examined for Longevity and span for living together( called manglaya, for female)amd wdower/wodowhood dosha.

Confusion is because of Faith in scripture.Jatak Parijat i n chapter XIV sloka 34 says If Mars occupy the 2nd,12th,the 7 th,4 th, or 8 th Bhava in the horoscope of a native he may cause the death of wife.If the same position is occupied by Mars in chart of female to be selected , the planet will prove injurious to the husband.Jatak Parijaat does not talk of Dosha cancillation.In another sloka it says Malefic planets ( Mars is one ) in the second and in the seventh are said to bring about loss caused by wife.If the person concerned be joinesd n wedlock to a women born in a yoga such as above ( i. e. with malefics in II and ? Or VII) , one can be said to live with children and wealth.

Obviously it is cailaation due to yoking with similar yoga.

Now rest is imagination and deductions based on above dictas.

Since large part of Matching and mangal dosa is described in Muhurth granths

and prasna marga. rest is optional in north and south for some books take First house Mangal too.

Particularly First house is not included in South . They say t is corruption of Texts.

Hope this explains main points of your querry.

Hari Om Tatsat

plz clear my doubts

thanks in advance

sumanth

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.