IndiaDivine.org

Astrology is nothing but hoax 3/9 thanks ashutosh to Baskar and Siam pacici

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ashutosh

THANKS ONCE AGAIN [here not shouting in anger sure...! upper case] I wanted this line from one like you who said do charge openly and as you said 99% dont pay must tell its story to Bhaskar and siam paccific -kumar and others who have time and again when pused to teh corner on their fundamentlas resort to say we are jealous of them and dont encourage them as the pice is becomming smaller by their entry WHICH IS A JONE i said a few times

pl give the database of non payers ASAP lst all know for sure this is not a market place but a place to share. in this the 1% who pay can go to anyone or may seek 2-3 views if they can afford to or serious.

I am in sync with the rest u said also

WHEN i say i charge is to avoid the free chats as I have not the commercial segment to cater but family of 6 siblings 5 , in-laws, friends are away then cousinss if Iam free can the demmanding , fussy ones I want to keep away

if i get paid ones can surely consider them too.,

thanks once again

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear Prashant,

When one has a clean heart, one need not worry about what everybody opines. There are 100 crore humans in India alone.

All one has to do is to be truthfull to one self. Loosing self-respect is more painfull than loosing respect in the eyes of others.

Any science, be it astrology or medical science, which studies and solves human problems, cannot be perfect. It can claim to have only 75% accuracy, not more than that.

What we are actually trying to do here is to predict about a totally new person based on studies on other people who have been there before him. And this is a fact too that every person has some unique characterstics of his own. So, a small part of him is totally new to us. We can only predict about that part with the help of guesswork.

When someone approaces me with horoscopes of terminally ill patients, I never predict about death. But, people who know me well come to know about it because I refuse to charge fees for those horoscopes where I see a certain death. Even where the patient is going to survive, I charge a small token fees asking them to pay the rest of fees later when the patient is out of danger.

So, astrologers perform their duties towards society in their own ways.

Money is an integral part of any profession. One has to survive to be able to give consultations. A dead astrologer is of no use to anyone. Those who criticise professional astrologers should remember that only the professionals are accountable for their acts. The amateurs can always shirk their responsibilities citing themselves as less experienced and hobbyists only.

I save all my chats. Some days ago, I was going through all the chats one by one. Almost 99% people who had contacted me from this group, were looking for free consultations. Many asked for my fees, but never paid. A few said that they have deposited the cheques in my account and took consultations, but their cheques never reached my account. I have started avoiding the group members as such since last few months. It disturbs my regular practice.

Imagine when I am in midst of an online session with a client who has paid me a good amount of fees, and suddenly someone jumps in and asks for, rather demands, free answers. Shouldn't I devote my time for my regular well paying clients than on those who do not take astrologers' efforts seriously. Why should I give some non paying one an hour of guidance when the same time can be utilised to give quality advices to my paying clients.

I am thinking of creating a database of such people who pester astrologers offline and take advantage of their helpfullness. Whenever anyone approaches any astrologer privately, all the astrologer will have to do is to go to group database section and check about that person, whether he/she is blacklisted or not.

But, there a few, only a few, very honest and good people on jyotish forums. They have paid without asking and have followed my every advice properly. Such people are always welcome and I myself give them discounts on fees. Sometimes, a lot of follow ups are there and all without any extra charges. Money is not everything. All we need is the respect for astrology and astrologers.

You and I will always keep posting on astrological topics and answering queries on various jyotish groups. But, every good work done is not appreciated. So, we should also be ready to get some negative reactions once in a while.

I consider every intellectual a brahmin. There is saying in my native place, "Dogs and Brahmins cannot stand the success and happiness of others of their kind." So, wherever there is a gathering of intellectuals, there is bound to be discord, jealousy and ego-conflicts. One should accept this fact and take all these drawbacks in one's stride. There will always be different thoughts and opinions. And this difference is necessary for improvement on previous thoughts and opinions.

Tolerance and understanding are the prime virtues of an astrologer.

Best wishes,

Ashutosh

-

Prashant Kumar G B

Sunday, 03 September, 2006 11:33

Re: Astrology is nothing but hoax 3/9 thanks ashutosh

Dear ashutosh,

thanks for the defense that was what i had said partly and nearly fully to sri ganesh even y'day on a chat bulls eye is not our goal it is give hope, he asked me on accountability issues well that is not the scope of astrology.

we have to give them hope till the last min else why will they try medi care is exppensive too and miracles can happen so by giving them a dire reading the effort of the support family will be slack which will demoralize the patient

I will paste another chat i had with tarun chopra if he allows me to share it on a future case where I have said the end is near we can't , will not say if they ask in person for same reasons given in my reply to Neeraj.

Thanks once again ashutosh, I was also expecting some such defense on astrologers being dubbed as money spinning machines by BHASKAR , Siam Pacific kumar etc, when I quoted Ur mails that of the 6 k members hardly 7 -10 astros work on the forum with cases and if there is a conversion of 1 in 500 mails is something for anyone, whatever this forum doesn't give anyone a clientele surely that's my experience may others will i am not there anywhere else so cant say.

my goal was to help both astrologers and queirests.

I have taught astrology to people across the world free even in apartheid south Africa. natives who came here. i have spent hrs teaching serious people the nuances of the subject if they r sincere even here some good students existed till mid may.

I will do whatever I can do to help the subject and if I have erred am open for correction.

thanks memebers who came up to support the subject here. as only I and shashi r named rest r lumped.

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear Neeraj,

Did you not notice that many of the regular posters in this group had not answered your mails. Such absence of responses can occur in only two cases. One, when the query itself is doubfull or is very vague. Second, when there is no solution or possibility to change the destiny. At that time, one prefers to give no answers instead of giving false assurances.

But, this does not mean that those who answered were not aware of the end results. They were simply doing their duty as fellow humans, to help you deal with the crisis. If hope is lost everything is lost. The astrologers sometimes give false hopes to keep people motivated on their right paths.

If a person is told of someone's or his own death for certainity, he will die a hundred times before that event itself takes place.

Astrology is a very thankless profession. We astrologers receive more brickbats than bouquets. No one appreciates a thousand predictions going correct, but everyone rushes to point out even one small mistake by the astrologer. It is very easy to debunk this science as a hoax.

It is very easy for me to point out the planetary placements for your wife's sad demise, but you will accept them only when you yourself learn astrology. Otherwise, every explanation will look like a cover up.

In your grief you are ignoring the fact that everyone who answered to your mail was trying to help you with all sincerety from his heart.

In 1999, one of my friend's wife expired due to cancer. I was certain that she will not survive, but I had no other alternative than to keep giving my friend hope, to allow him to take care of her dutifully till her last breadth.

Life is like that. Astrologers are also humans. They are not emotionless, calculative machines, who are there just to dole out solution after solution. Before giving any prediction, we have to think ten times on if and how to say it out.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Mahima-Neeraj

Prashant Kumar G B ;

Sunday, 03 September, 2006 01:52

Astrology is nothing but hoax

Dear Prashant and all other astrolgers,

Beating all the forecasts i received on this group

related to my wife's health she passed away on 24th

July. I believe you all astrologers will even find a

way to explain that by putting some graha in some

house. My belief in astrology has completly gone. This

is all hoax.

Cheers

>

> Mahima-Neeraj <mahima_neeraj > wrote: Dear

> Prashanth, Shashi,

>

> Thank you for your time. I really appreciate.

>

> Some of the important events in my wife's life

> Mahima

> are as follows

>

> Birth: 23 August 1977

> Father died when she was 15 in Jan 1992 in a car

> accident

> Married at the age of 24 in April 2001

> Change of place - moved from india to UK in April

> 2001

> First Baby boy born in November 2004