IndiaDivine.org

Real Facts About CANCER.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neeraj,

First, loosing hope and giving up persistence efforts will worsen the situation.

I observed here many from the group are merely giving false hope and suggestions.

Know the facts.

If stage of cancer is first , go for the best treatment and if it is on second or last stage, please get removed the affected breast. Don`t make any delay. It can save her life and ensure future of child.

If she is on still chemotherapy, please go on the further step.

Changing doctors will cost you more with no expected results. All doctors meant for cancer diagnose (repeated biopsy) the same and treatment is somewhat common.

No other things to be done.

Astrology is yet to find solution on cancer. But don`t get discouraged.

Believe in God.

FOR ALL:

1. PLEASE BE AWAY FROM JUNK/FAST FOOD, CHEMICALLY PROCESSED FOOD, NON-VEG, READY MADE SOFT DRINKS, ETC.

2. CONCENTRATE ON REPRODUCTION ORGANS, IN ADEQUATE USE OR INFRA-STIMULATION CAN RESULT IN CANCER.

ASTROFACTS AND TECHNIQUES

Soumit Guha <java_sgt > wrote:

Dear Neeraj,

Time to make a call and decide for yourself if you belive in this stuff

Looks like you dissed Astology buut you are still seeking answers.

Sorry you cant have it both ways. It is possible for us to check out your sons birth chart and see if they have their mothers death written on it,

There has no money exchangedno vested interests , and thereforew we donot owe you anything other than free speculations and if you cry about that then boo-hoooh--hooo

Sorry to be insensitive at your time of grieif, so pl reciprocate

soumit guha

java_sgt

abhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer >

Saturday, September 2, 2006 7:43:34 PM

Re: Astrology nothing but hoax

Dear Mr. Neeraj

Your wife horoscope shows serious health problem right now. i would like make you aware before hand that there will be some diagnostic problem from the end of this yeart you will have to change a few doctors too as the medicine given to her will not work as the doctor would have liked and this will creat a doubt in your mind that the treatment is not going on well . but it is all in there in her chart I would recommend you to get the mantras done for Venus and a suitble puja too . This wil help in reducing the malefic effects.

Regards

Abhishek

<www.askganesha. com>

Shashi Shekhar <polite_astro@ > wrote:

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear Mr.Neeraj,

I can understand your mental situation.Further we all astrologers do try

our level best as much as we can in all cases or plz believe no one among us could do better if it be with us.Astrology is not MRITSANJIVANI vidya. Astrology is a crisis management learning.This management can be successful or be fail.Astrologers self are not undying.A very similar case occured in our relation.We did try hard to fight but could not be succeed. This is the matter of our past karma according to Hindu mythology.Even than if you think astrology is hoax ok but Please keep patience.We can realize your feelings and grief and pray to almighty to give peace to departed soul.

God bless

Shashi Shekhar

shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro@ > wrote:

..HARE RAM.

Dear Mr.Neeraj.

Please do not be disheart.I assured you we all astrologers of all the groups will do for you as much as we can.Are you in India or UK now? In fact we do

not know what remedies astrologically you are doing now a days. Firstly according to me your wife should start Mritunjaya Mantra "OM JUN SAH:" as MANAS Pooja and give pulse of Gram to birds on each Thursday.You may give having touched by her hand.You must start reciting "DATTATREYA

VAJRA KAVACH" for her from coming Thursday dated 08-06-2006 very much

positively.Further what more can we do,will tell you after deep studies of all

the horoscopes.Please have faith in kind GOD.I do appeal to Mr.Prafulla and

Mr.Prashat GB and other learned astrologers to please do the needful as the

earliest as possible.

With all the good wishes

Shashie Shekhar

Mobile-09818310075

Delhi

mahima_neeraj <mahima_neeraj@ > wrote:

We had been a normal family for last few years.

However recently we have been going through very difficult times for

the last one year. We had a baby boy in November 2004. My wife had a

very diifcult delivery and then few months after that she was

diagnosed as having last stage breast cancer given only a few months

to live. She is suffering a lot because of the disease at the moment

and just counting her days. I am not sure what life might have in

store for us but pls let us know if something wrong happened with our

charts since november2004 and if any jyotish remedy may help.

we all in our family will really appreciate any help.

Many Thanks

Negs

Husband

DOB: 31 March 1975

Time of birth: 20:00 pm

Place of birth: Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh

27 N 29, 78 E 19

Wife

DOB: 23 August 1977

Time of Birth: 11:40 am

Place of Birth: Delhi

28 N 40, 77 E 13

Son

DOB: 26 November 2004

Time of Birth: 19:46 pm

Place of Birth: Carshalton, UK

51 N 22, 0 W 10

SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.

x,y,z -nameless, faceless

have nu not read the person is dead and now u talk of treatments

and how can u say what thegroup said is wrong what ashutosh has said is the correct ver we cant give the dire reads in public we want them to keep trying till the nnd.

I have personally said this to a few and here too esp Niraj imself in mails, chats today. unless u can clearly say that the x, y, z in the group said this and it is wrong u cant, MUST not comment that it is false.

readins given her are in best intrest of astrology not perfect readings a computer aided s/w can give u that, we r human and must be sensitive not give dire readings and also it is not right to give same msg ir 2 r fake ID's ur IP adress is watched by the tech savy here si come clean in open way with ur identity.

Astrofacts BelieveItorNot <astrofacts_techniques > wrote: Dear Neeraj,

First, loosing hope and giving up persistence efforts will worsen the situation.

I observed here many from the group are merely giving false hope and suggestions.

Know the facts.

If stage of cancer is first , go for the best treatment and if it is on second or last stage, please get removed the affected breast. Don`t make any delay. It can save her life and ensure future of child.

If she is on still chemotherapy, please go on the further step.

Changing doctors will cost you more with no expected results. All doctors meant for cancer diagnose (repeated biopsy) the same and treatment is somewhat common.

No other things to be done.

Astrology is yet to find solution on cancer. But don`t get discouraged.

Believe in God.

FOR ALL:

1. PLEASE BE AWAY FROM JUNK/FAST FOOD, CHEMICALLY PROCESSED FOOD, NON-VEG, READY MADE SOFT DRINKS, ETC.

2. CONCENTRATE ON REPRODUCTION ORGANS, IN ADEQUATE USE OR INFRA-STIMULATION CAN RESULT IN CANCER.

ASTROFACTS AND TECHNIQUES

Soumit Guha <java_sgt > wrote:

Dear Neeraj,

Time to make a call and decide for yourself if you belive in this stuff

Looks like you dissed Astology buut you are still seeking answers.

Sorry you cant have it both ways. It is possible for us to check out your sons birth chart and see if they have their mothers death written on it,

There has no money exchangedno vested interests , and thereforew we donot owe you anything other than free speculations and if you cry about that then boo-hoooh--hooo

Sorry to be insensitive at your time of grieif, so pl reciprocate

soumit guha

java_sgt

abhishek dhawan <personal_astrologer >

Saturday, September 2, 2006 7:43:34 PM

Re: Astrology nothing but hoax

Dear Mr. Neeraj

Your wife horoscope shows serious health problem right now. i would like make you aware before hand that there will be some diagnostic problem from the end of this yeart you will have to change a few doctors too as the medicine given to her will not work as the doctor would have liked and this will creat a doubt in your mind that the treatment is not going on well . but it is all in there in her chart I would recommend you to get the mantras done for Venus and a suitble puja too . This wil help in reducing the malefic effects.

Regards

Abhishek

<www.askganesha. com>

Shashi Shekhar <polite_astro@ > wrote:

ll HARE RAM ll

Dear Mr.Neeraj,

I can understand your mental situation.Further we all astrologers do try

our level best as much as we can in all cases or plz believe no one among us could do better if it be with us.Astrology is not MRITSANJIVANI vidya.. Astrology is a crisis management learning.This management can be successful or be fail.Astrologers self are not undying.A very similar case occured in our relation.We did try hard to fight but could not be succeed. This is the matter of our past karma according to Hindu mythology.Even than if you think astrology is hoax ok but Please keep patience.We can realize your feelings and grief and pray to almighty to give peace to departed soul.

God bless

Shashi Shekhar

shashi shekhar sharma <polite_astro@ > wrote:

.HARE RAM.

Dear Mr.Neeraj.

Please do not be disheart.I assured you we all astrologers of all the groups will do for you as much as we can.Are you in India or UK now? In fact we do

not know what remedies astrologically you are doing now a days. Firstly according to me your wife should start Mritunjaya Mantra "OM JUN SAH:" as MANAS Pooja and give pulse of Gram to birds on each Thursday.You may give having touched by her hand.You must start reciting "DATTATREYA

VAJRA KAVACH" for her from coming Thursday dated 08-06-2006 very much

positively.Further what more can we do,will tell you after deep studies of all

the horoscopes.Please have faith in kind GOD.I do appeal to Mr.Prafulla and

Mr.Prashat GB and other learned astrologers to please do the needful as the

earliest as possible.

With all the good wishes

Shashie Shekhar

Mobile-09818310075

Delhi

mahima_neeraj <mahima_neeraj@ > wrote:

We had been a normal family for last few years.

However recently we have been going through very difficult times for

the last one year. We had a baby boy in November 2004. My wife had a

very diifcult delivery and then few months after that she was

diagnosed as having last stage breast cancer given only a few months

to live. She is suffering a lot because of the disease at the moment

and just counting her days. I am not sure what life might have in

store for us but pls let us know if something wrong happened with our

charts since november2004 and if any jyotish remedy may help.

we all in our family will really appreciate any help.

Many Thanks

Negs

Husband

DOB: 31 March 1975

Time of birth: 20:00 pm

Place of birth: Jalesar, Uttar Pradesh

27 N 29, 78 E 19

Wife

DOB: 23 August 1977

Time of Birth: 11:40 am

Place of Birth: Delhi

28 N 40, 77 E 13

Son

DOB: 26 November 2004

Time of Birth: 19:46 pm

Place of Birth: Carshalton, UK

51 N 22, 0 W 10

SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.