IndiaDivine.org

delay in marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

from past 3 years ,my mother is searching a suitable girl for me ,but all efforts have been in vain ,now I really wonder whether I have any better prospect of getting married .they request my kundli and then say that it is not good ,i am really upset and my mother worried about my future

My birth details are as below

18-8-79

10.39 am

bangalore

when will i get married?

I need advice

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Shrisha,

There are various factors involved in match making. When the astrologer says that your horoscope is not good for marriage, he means that your horoscope is not matching with the girl's horoscope.

There is nothing wrong in your horoscope as such.

Your marriage depends upon financial and career security. Once you have mentally become satisfied with these two factors, you will get married too.

The first good chance of getting married will come in november'06. Things will move very fast. There will be very less gap between engagement and marriage.

The married life will be happy.

All the best,

Ashutosh

[This full time astrologer provides free services on to popularise this beautifull science called JYOTISH. But, any personal, private consultations can be availed only after payment of fees. This astrologer provides his services on following groups: valist & jyotish_Vigyan]

-

shrisha prasad.r

Monday, 04 September, 2006 17:59

delay in marriage

Hi all,

from past 3 years ,my mother is searching a suitable girl for me ,but all efforts have been in vain ,now I really wonder whether I have any better prospect of getting married .they request my kundli and then say that it is not good ,i am really upset and my mother worried about my future

My birth details are as below

18-8-79

10.39 am

bangalore

when will i get married?

I need advice

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW