IndiaDivine.org

ETERNAL GURU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya!

Verse 90 of Akshara Mana Maalai says :

RMANAN YENDRU URAITHEN ROSHAM KOLLATHU YENAI

RAMITHIDA SEYA VAA ARUNACHALA SHIVA

Out of sheer joy and the right I enjoy over YOU, as my Consort of Atman, I dared to reveal the outer world your abundant love and grace. I made public the secrets between YOU and me. Please do not get angry and excuse me. Please come and make me to enjoy the nectar O Arunachala !.

The above verse of Bhagavan clearly shows how and why a Sadhaka reveals the divine experiences.

A mother of three children may prefer to give an ice cream to one, just a biscuit to another and a bitter pill to the third one. Children view this action of their mother according to each one's experience. The first child would call its mother as an angel, the second one would see her mother partial and the third child would call its mother as a demon on two legs. From the mother's point of you, all are her children and her descrimination or deifferenciation is out of necessity and unalloyed love.

Our Divine Mother Ramana works in the same way beyond mind and ego. As Sharada Lartet rightly said no special favour to any one. And as said by Edoardo, all living beings are equal to our Eternal Guru (even animals and birds are not excluded). One gets it according to his/her need, karma, necessity, eligibility and most importantly for the good and good alone. We should learn to unmask the incidents to see the grace of our Eternal Guru.

One devotee from Scotland had a chat with this writer over cyber mode on this. A very advanced devotee, I should say (not to mention his name as I fear he will not like it) was kind enough to tell me that one should accept even the bitter experiences as His grace. True, several bitter experiences are also there in my life, again with the grace of Bhagavan.

With the grace of Bhagavan I joined this Group. Members of this group are under one graceful umbrella of Ramana Guru, follow one (Ramana) school of thought, support each other in the pursuit of TRUTH, share their feelings, prompt when the other gets deviated from the royal path of Ramana - the self enquiry - reinforce the efforts with so many quotes and incidents of our Bhagavan. They console, comfort and even confront to achieve the goal and not to establish spiritual supremacy over any one. All are like- minded and spiritual enthusiasm is gushing out and pouring in like wild waters that the Moderators are finding it tough to control !

One can and should feel the vibrations and potency in the words of SANTHOSHAM, ANBUDAN, LOVE AND LOVE ALONE written by the group members, which are coming out of their soul. They bring tears to us.

The watchfull eyes are constantly on us in a subtle form - we are all like tiger's prey - never ever can escape from Him. Once caught, finished ! O, Ramana, your grace comes to us in several forms.

The punyas done in so many janmas got culminated like this to take refuge under your Lotus Feet.

Ramanaarpanam.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Hi,

This subject was amazing and equally true. Yes all the bitter experiences are also out of his Grace. It is very much true. As we know such bitter experiences make our mind strong which is very helpful in growing towards spirituality.

Thank you for this msg.

Om Namo Bhagawate Sri Ramanya!

ramachandran ganesh <ramanarg > wrote:

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya!

Verse 90 of Akshara Mana Maalai says :

RMANAN YENDRU URAITHEN ROSHAM KOLLATHU YENAI

RAMITHIDA SEYA VAA ARUNACHALA SHIVA

Out of sheer joy and the right I enjoy over YOU, as my Consort of Atman, I dared to reveal the outer world your abundant love and grace. I made public the secrets between YOU and me. Please do not get angry and excuse me. Please come and make me to enjoy the nectar O Arunachala !.

The above verse of Bhagavan clearly shows how and why a Sadhaka reveals the divine experiences.

A mother of three children may prefer to give an ice cream to one, just a biscuit to another and a bitter pill to the third one. Children view this action of their mother according to each one's experience. The first child would call its mother as an angel, the second one would see her mother partial and the third child would call its mother as a demon on two legs. From the mother's point of you, all are her children and her descrimination or deifferenciation is out of necessity and unalloyed love.

Our Divine Mother Ramana works in the same way beyond mind and ego. As Sharada Lartet rightly said no special favour to any one. And as said by Edoardo, all living beings are equal to our Eternal Guru (even animals and birds are not excluded). One gets it according to his/her need, karma, necessity, eligibility and most importantly for the good and good alone. We should learn to unmask the incidents to see the grace of our Eternal Guru.

One devotee from Scotland had a chat with this writer over cyber mode on this. A very advanced devotee, I should say (not to mention his name as I fear he will not like it) was kind enough to tell me that one should accept even the bitter experiences as His grace. True, several bitter experiences are also there in my life, again with the grace of Bhagavan.

With the grace of Bhagavan I joined this Group. Members of this group are under one graceful umbrella of Ramana Guru, follow one (Ramana) school of thought, support each other in the pursuit of TRUTH, share their feelings, prompt when the other gets deviated from the royal path of Ramana - the self enquiry - reinforce the efforts with so many quotes and incidents of our Bhagavan. They console, comfort and even confront to achieve the goal and not to establish spiritual supremacy over any one. All are like- minded and spiritual enthusiasm is gushing out and pouring in like wild waters that the Moderators are finding it tough to control !

One can and should feel the vibrations and potency in the words of SANTHOSHAM, ANBUDAN, LOVE AND LOVE ALONE written by the group members, which are coming out of their soul. They bring tears to us.

The watchfull eyes are constantly on us in a subtle form - we are all like tiger's prey - never ever can escape from Him. Once caught, finished ! O, Ramana, your grace comes to us in several forms.

The punyas done in so many janmas got culminated like this to take refuge under your Lotus Feet.

Ramanaarpanam.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW