IndiaDivine.org

Return Journey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear friends and like minded persons

Myself and my wife Sow Padmavathy, after performing the Historical Mega Event Shri Aswamedhayaagam in the month of February this year concluding the year long yaagam, entered US in the month of April and visited a few friends to share our experiences. Some felt privileged having invited us, treating us as the First ever Aswamedhayaaji crossing the seas and entering US. Amidst interesting actions, reactions, pro-actions, interactions, and all, we met many and we feel fortunate that we could learn the a few facts of life from most whom we met during our stay in US.

Now, the day for leaving is just ahead of us, we propose to leave Florida on 17th of this month to Los Angeles. Perhaps the Saturday and Sunday - the 23rd and 24th we may be spending at St Louis with a couple of our friends and return back to Los Angles. We could get reservation in the Airlines only on 3rd of October in spite of our best efforts to pre-pone and reach Hyderabad before the start of Devi Navarathris. This Vijaya Dasami being my 60th birth day of mine, myself and my wife planned to spend with friends at Hyderabad, but then Lord decided that we should be at Los Angeles on that day.

This Vijaya Dasami being a remarkable event of 60th birth day in my life, myself and my wife preferred to adapt a new principle from that day that no one, who ever visits us, should ever return from us empty handed. We know it that we have nothing to take with us at the final journey, and accordingly getting ourselves refined accepting the same concept all these years, now desire to put in into practical shape. We only seek Lords blessings that we should be able to give, give, and give what ever best we can in the not too long span of remaining time of our life. We are also learning new lessons every day to refine ourselves, though total refinement is beyond reach for any one. The definition of Philosophy is nothing but a simple “acceptance of facts”.

Less luggage, more comfort.

All the best.

Yours affectionately

HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW