IndiaDivine.org

what2read of ECLIPSES... 8//9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear readers,

Well seeing some of the exchanges that went around here in the last 2 days felt I can recall what I read on these from Raman's works, speech's and what we hear from our elders.

ECLIPSES do have a 6 month window for effects and some events can happen in a 12-14 yr period depending on the individual chart strengths, weakness they operate and also if in a good location in their chart brings good changes and in evil houses setbacks.

In Mundane it has a lot more scope to unravel events as it involves Luminaries and these represent power, politics govt etc.

In RAMAYANA U have a mention of this around the 1st attempted of Rama to the throne which saw the sitting king die and the chosen one to go to exile and still had a lot of good in it to see the end of rakshyas lead by Ravana

here it is 14 yr period when it did happen

so 2 eclipses are talked about in Mahabharatha one before the wax palace to set Pandavas in death trap. the result of which Bheeshma, Vidura discuss in 13 yrs there will be another crisis and next eclipse then can trigger more disaster.

that eclipse was a yr before the actual war 1 year after the Pandavas 12 yr exile and 1 yr incognito a yr went in talks, diplomacy during which this was witnessed and Bheeshma did see the END OF KURUS in this. and the end of Yadava that is how Druyodhana chose the Yadava army to krishna and later in their bickering many died did en mass.

CURRENT ONE I REMEMBER MOST IS the Feb 16th 1980 total SOLAR ECLIPSE the longest and last of the century and the next one may take place long later may be 40 yrs kind of that totality.

where raman said it will usher in a new range of power players in India and the rise of majority power in deciding the power to rule then the rise of BJP, NDA is one such a factor.

there r such references to the other events say Emergency due to Jupt in Vrish, and Mithn, sani in Meena and a eclipse which I read cant recall in same detail as 16-2-80.

-----

use of them in modern times esp Humans one must read Robert Haucks book Astrology of death $20 a gem in how to time death using eclipses when a maraka transits the eclipse point in a chart the death occurs, brilliantly researched from every member of the family's point. worth reading and mastering

THESE I DID MORE FOR JAGDISH, hope he is reading...

Prashantkumar G B

-*- The services of this astrologer are free on group but

off the group consultations are chargeable by chat, mail or phone.

Please fix times for this in advance -*- and Pay Pal ID also

Personal ID astro.prashantkumar

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.