IndiaDivine.org

Will divorce come thru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Ashwin, Namaskar!

To precisely determine what are the problems in the current relationship, first step is to determine what relationship it is. If it is UL1 then what you are predicting makes sense, however if it is UL2 or UL3 then any predictions and/or remedies will not work.

Hence I asked for the UL number.

You are correct in stating that UL fasting day remains the same irrespective of the UL. In addition, In my personal experience I have seen that Mantra's have a calming effect on the mind. Hence for any afflication if you worship the Devi/Devta with a mantra it will give the results faster. Since all the disputes/problems are created in the mind. This is the reason I mentioned mantra in my earlier email.

From my understanding , for sustenance of marriage, one still needs to worship/fast on the day of lord of UL not the 2nd from UL lord. (in the avtars you mentioned) and remedial measures to remove any curses or afflications from 2nd from UL - correct me if I am wrong.

One thing to notice - Moon is afflicted/eclipsed by Ketu along with Saturn afflicating Venus in both horoscopes, which might cause pessimism, self destructive nature and can cause issues out of nothing. And with Rahu in 2nd from UL, could Husband have thought of a scandal when nothing really exists??

Remedies for moon will definately help in the long run but for short run UL needs to be fortified.

Gurujis/Learned please feel free to jump in and correct.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Ashwin Hirani <ashwiyn > wrote:

|| Om Namo Naaraayanaaya ||

Dear Pranav,

Namaskar.

Yes, UL fasting will definately be helpful. Moreover, even if UL has changed, fasting needs to be done on the days indicated by original UL in natal chart and not the changed UL.

Further, when sustenance of marriage is concerned, then for male the devi indicated by lord of 2nd to UL and for female Vishnu avatara of lord of 2nd from UL should be prayed & is very effective. As my knowledge in this context is very limited, th4 i request guru's / senior members to kindly throw light on the same.

Pls. recheck - i did not recommend any mantra. Hope you are not confusing this email with any other.

In wifes chart Jupiter is cursed with aspect from Mars and Saturn both. But Mars is not aspecting either from graha drishti or from rasi drishti to 2nd from UL. Further Mars lies in trine to UL and would be helpful in saving the marriage. So even i will be of the opinion that wife should keep fasting on tuesdays.

Regarding scandal, Rahu lies in 2nd to UL in Husbands Chart, but in Wifes chart, Rahu is not connected in any way. Saturn in both the charts is aspecting Venus (in both the charts) by Rasi Drishti and in wifes chart Saturn is retrogate whereas in Husband's chart it is in 6th house. I wonder if there was a long standing battle / old issue that triggered the topic of divorce.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin

Navi Mumbai - 400 709.

sushmagupta51 <sushmagupta51 > wrote: !Om Guraveh Namah!

Dear Ashwin,

Further observations-

Looking at husbands horoscope - Moon is eclipsed by Ketu and Guru Chandal yoga in 2nd from UL

Looking at the wife's chart - Mars lord of UL is debilitated in D9, Moon is again afflicted by Ketu. And as Supriti ji mentioned has a Shaapit Ju. Mars definately needs to be propeiated.

Will tuesday fasting do the trick? (since it is UL lord also)

One thing to verify - did some kind of scandal provoke Divorce proceedings?

Gurus and learned members any feedback on my analysis is appreciated.

Warm regards,

Pranav

sushmagupta51 <sushmagupta51 > wrote:

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Ashwin,

Very nice detailed analysis, couple of things -

Firstly, UL fasting will definately help:

1) Wednesday for Husband

2) Tuesday for wife.

Secondly it is important to identify the correct current UL, based on that remedy(Mantras) you suggested may work.

Again I am also a beginner, learneds please feel free to correct me.

Warm Regards,

Pranav

Good Day to All,

In the husband's chart, UL lord is mercury who joins Sun in 12 th from UL. 2nd to UL lies Jupiter and Rahu. Rahu happens to be Atmakaraka in his chart. Lord of 2nd to UL is Venus which is exalted in Navamsa in the 4 th house and gets rasi drishti of moon and graha drishti of Jupiter.

Further in D-1, Sun(which is considered most ausipicious for marriage when seen from UL), Mercury(UL Lord). 8th to UL is Aries whose lord Mars is Dk, placed in taurus and aspects Jupiter and Rahu.

Moon is placed in 8 th from UL and moon holds venus in its sign - cancer.

Hence, the trouble in the marriage is nothing but results of Rahu (deceptive, confusion & iLLusion) which is Atmakaraka. Suprisingly, in Vimshottari Dasha, the person is running Rahu-Rahu dasha. Aspect of mars further worsens it with harsh words and arguments.

As there are many good aspects on 2nd to UL and its lord Venus is exalted, divorce in this chart seems a distant probability and would opine that this marriage will not break.

In Wifes chart, UL lies in aries and 2nd to UL is Taurus which hosts Sun, Mercury and Venus in its own sign - Taurus. Further sun is in its own sign Leo in navamsa though in 6 th house indicating disputes. 8th to UL is Scorpio and co-lord Ketu is placed in 9th from UL which will help in pulling on with the marriage.

Saturn is placed in the 7th from Lagna and Retrogate. It aspects 2nd to UL as well as 8th to UL. AND Saturn happens to be Atmakaraka, placed in 7th House in Navamsa too. Surprisingly the lady is running Jupiter-Saturn Vimshottari Dasha.

Hence, it is nothing but the effect of Atmakaraka which wants to teach the couple few lessons of life that this trouble has arised in the marital relationship.

With Sun placed in 2nd from UL, venus in its own sign and ketu in trine, the chance of divorce is extremely thin and distant probabilities of marriage breaking.

With Ak involved in the couple's chart for the current situation, i would seriously recommend that :

1. Husband - Worship devi indicated by Venus as venus is the 2nd to UL Lord.

2. Wife - Pray the form of Vishnu indicated by Venus as it is 2nd to UL Lord.

I request guru's / learned members to pls. throw light as to which god will be indicated as the form of devi for husband and lord vishnu for wife which they should pray in order to come over the current phase of their lives.

Hope this helps.

Humble Regards,

Ashwin

Navi Mumbai - 400 709.

Natal Chart - Husband

September 3, 1958

Time: 1:31:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Longitude: 72 E 50' 00"

Latitude: 18 N 58' 00"

================================================================

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa ChKarak

Lagna 9 Ge 33' Aardra 1 Ge Sg -

Sun 16 Le 33' Poo.Pha. 1 Le Le MK

Moon 7 Ar 01' Aswini 3 Ar Ge PiK

Mars 0 Ta 25' Krittika 2 Ta Cp DK

Mercury 1 Le 24' Makha 1 Le Ar GK

Jupiter 5 Li 55' Chitra 4 Li Sc PK

Venus 28 Cn 29' Aasresha 4 Cn Pi AmK

Saturn 25 Sc 53' Jyeshtha 3 Sc Aq BK

Rahu 1 Li 08' Chitra 3 Li Li AK

Ketu 1 Ar 08' Aswini 1 Ar Ar -

=================================================================

Natal Chart - Wife

June 10, 1963

Time: 10:46:00

Lagna 28 Cn 55' Aasresha 4 Cn Pi -

Sun 25 Ta 17' Mrigasira 1 Ta Le BK

Moon 28 Sg 06' U.Shaa. 1 Sg Sg AmK

Mars 10 Le 11' Makha 4 Le Cn PiK

Mercury 2 Ta 23' Krittika 2 Ta Cp GK

Jupiter 20 Pi 44' Revathi 2 Pi Cp MK

Venus 3 Ta 29' Krittika 3 Ta Aq PK

Saturn ® 29 Cp 43' Dhanishtha 2 Cp Vi AK

Rahu 28 Ge 51' Punarvasu 3 Ge Ge DK

Ketu 28 Sg 51' U.Shaa. 1 Sg Sg -

arwen610m <arwen610m > wrote:

Birth Chart Details-

Husband- Birth details- 3rd September 1958, 1:31am, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Wife- Birth details- 10th June 1963, 10:46am, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thanks

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Ashwin, Namaskar!

To precisely determine what are the problems in the current relationship, first step is to determine what relationship it is. If it is UL1 then what you are predicting makes sense, however if it is UL2 or UL3 then any predictions and/or remedies will not work.

Hence I asked for the UL number.

You are correct in stating that UL fasting day remains the same irrespective of the UL. In addition, In my personal experience I have seen that Mantra's have a calming effect on the mind. Hence for any afflication if you worship the Devi/Devta with a mantra it will give the results faster. Since all the disputes/problems are created in the mind. This is the reason I mentioned mantra in my earlier email.

From my understanding , for sustenance of marriage, one still needs to worship/fast on the day of lord of UL not the 2nd from UL lord. (in the avtars you mentioned) and remedial measures to remove any curses or afflications from 2nd from UL - correct me if I am wrong.

One thing to notice - Moon is afflicted/eclipsed by Ketu along with Saturn afflicating Venus in both horoscopes, which might cause pessimism, self destructive nature and can cause issues out of nothing. And with Rahu in 2nd from UL, could Husband have thought of a scandal when nothing really exists??

Remedies for moon will definately help in the long run but for short run UL needs to be fortified.

Gurujis/Learned please feel free to jump in and correct.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Dear Pranav,

Namaskar.

Yes, UL fasting will definately be helpful. Moreover, even if UL has changed, fasting needs to be done on the days indicated by original UL in natal chart and not the changed UL.

Further, when sustenance of marriage is concerned, then for male the devi indicated by lord of 2nd to UL and for female Vishnu avatara of lord of 2nd from UL should be prayed & is very effective. As my knowledge in this context is very limited, th4 i request guru's / senior members to kindly throw light on the same.

Pls. recheck - i did not recommend any mantra. Hope you are not confusing this email with any other.

In wifes chart Jupiter is cursed with aspect from Mars and Saturn both. But Mars is not aspecting either from graha drishti or from rasi drishti to 2nd from UL. Further Mars lies in trine to UL and would be helpful in saving the marriage. So even i will be of the opinion that wife should keep fasting on tuesdays.

Regarding scandal, Rahu lies in 2nd to UL in Husbands Chart, but in Wifes chart, Rahu is not connected in any way. Saturn in both the charts is aspecting Venus (in both the charts) by Rasi Drishti and in wifes chart Saturn is retrogate whereas in Husband's chart it is in 6th house. I wonder if there was a long standing battle / old issue that triggered the topic of divorce.

Kind Regards,

Ashwin

Navi Mumbai - 400 709.

sushmagupta51 <sushmagupta51 > wrote: !Om Guraveh Namah!

Dear Ashwin,

Further observations-

Looking at husbands horoscope - Moon is eclipsed by Ketu and Guru Chandal yoga in 2nd from UL

Looking at the wife's chart - Mars lord of UL is debilitated in D9, Moon is again afflicted by Ketu. And as Supriti ji mentioned has a Shaapit Ju. Mars definately needs to be propeiated.

Will tuesday fasting do the trick? (since it is UL lord also)

One thing to verify - did some kind of scandal provoke Divorce proceedings?

Gurus and learned members any feedback on my analysis is appreciated.

Warm regards,

Pranav

sushmagupta51 <sushmagupta51 > wrote:

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Ashwin,

Very nice detailed analysis, couple of things -

Firstly, UL fasting will definately help:

1) Wednesday for Husband

2) Tuesday for wife.

Secondly it is important to identify the correct current UL, based on that remedy(Mantras) you suggested may work.

Again I am also a beginner, learneds please feel free to correct me.

Warm Regards,

Pranav

Good Day to All,

In the husband's chart, UL lord is mercury who joins Sun in 12 th from UL. 2nd to UL lies Jupiter and Rahu. Rahu happens to be Atmakaraka in his chart. Lord of 2nd to UL is Venus which is exalted in Navamsa in the 4 th house and gets rasi drishti of moon and graha drishti of Jupiter.

Further in D-1, Sun(which is considered most ausipicious for marriage when seen from UL), Mercury(UL Lord). 8th to UL is Aries whose lord Mars is Dk, placed in taurus and aspects Jupiter and Rahu.

Moon is placed in 8 th from UL and moon holds venus in its sign - cancer.

Hence, the trouble in the marriage is nothing but results of Rahu (deceptive, confusion & iLLusion) which is Atmakaraka. Suprisingly, in Vimshottari Dasha, the person is running Rahu-Rahu dasha. Aspect of mars further worsens it with harsh words and arguments.

As there are many good aspects on 2nd to UL and its lord Venus is exalted, divorce in this chart seems a distant probability and would opine that this marriage will not break.

In Wifes chart, UL lies in aries and 2nd to UL is Taurus which hosts Sun, Mercury and Venus in its own sign - Taurus. Further sun is in its own sign Leo in navamsa though in 6 th house indicating disputes. 8th to UL is Scorpio and co-lord Ketu is placed in 9th from UL which will help in pulling on with the marriage.

Saturn is placed in the 7th from Lagna and Retrogate. It aspects 2nd to UL as well as 8th to UL. AND Saturn happens to be Atmakaraka, placed in 7th House in Navamsa too. Surprisingly the lady is running Jupiter-Saturn Vimshottari Dasha.

Hence, it is nothing but the effect of Atmakaraka which wants to teach the couple few lessons of life that this trouble has arised in the marital relationship.

With Sun placed in 2nd from UL, venus in its own sign and ketu in trine, the chance of divorce is extremely thin and distant probabilities of marriage breaking.

With Ak involved in the couple's chart for the current situation, i would seriously recommend that :

1. Husband - Worship devi indicated by Venus as venus is the 2nd to UL Lord.

2. Wife - Pray the form of Vishnu indicated by Venus as it is 2nd to UL Lord.

I request guru's / learned members to pls. throw light as to which god will be indicated as the form of devi for husband and lord vishnu for wife which they should pray in order to come over the current phase of their lives.

Hope this helps.

Humble Regards,

Ashwin

Navi Mumbai - 400 709.

Natal Chart - Husband

September 3, 1958

Time: 1:31:00

Lagna 9 Ge 33' Aardra 1 Ge Sg -

Sun 16 Le 33' Poo.Pha. 1 Le Le MK

Moon 7 Ar 01' Aswini 3 Ar Ge PiK

Mars 0 Ta 25' Krittika 2 Ta Cp DK

Mercury 1 Le 24' Makha 1 Le Ar GK

Jupiter 5 Li 55' Chitra 4 Li Sc PK

Venus 28 Cn 29' Aasresha 4 Cn Pi AmK

Saturn 25 Sc 53' Jyeshtha 3 Sc Aq BK

Rahu 1 Li 08' Chitra 3 Li Li AK

Ketu 1 Ar 08' Aswini 1 Ar Ar -

=================================================================

Natal Chart - Wife

June 10, 1963

Time: 10:46:00

Lagna 28 Cn 55' Aasresha 4 Cn Pi -

Sun 25 Ta 17' Mrigasira 1 Ta Le BK

Moon 28 Sg 06' U.Shaa. 1 Sg Sg AmK

Mars 10 Le 11' Makha 4 Le Cn PiK

Mercury 2 Ta 23' Krittika 2 Ta Cp GK

Jupiter 20 Pi 44' Revathi 2 Pi Cp MK

Venus 3 Ta 29' Krittika 3 Ta Aq PK

Saturn ® 29 Cp 43' Dhanishtha 2 Cp Vi AK

Rahu 28 Ge 51' Punarvasu 3 Ge Ge DK

Ketu 28 Sg 51' U.Shaa. 1 Sg Sg -

arwen610m <arwen610m > wrote:

Birth Chart Details-

Husband- Birth details- 3rd September 1958, 1:31am, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Wife- Birth details- 10th June 1963, 10:46am, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thanks

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Small Business.