IndiaDivine.org

Unsubscribe me ashutosh ji and tanvir ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this is not fair again banning any body, just moderate the hyper mails that's all, i don't think u are doing any good to astrology by banning people left and rite just moderate it,, ---wat part of moderation u don't understand? u don't need to baan,anybody u guys becoming crazy now a days u did it with prashant ji last time and ego clashes etc i respect astrology but not egoiestic astrologers pl do favour do just moderation ok hope u guys understand raj k.

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear Shashi Sekhar Ji,

Bhaskar has been banned for his irresponsible behaviour and statements. Even in his last mail yesterday, he did not show any regret and had over emphasized his opinion about certain nation and its people.

He has several times disturbed the peace of this group.

I have nothing against him. I am just serving the group as a moderator.

Bhaskar can join the group again if he sends an apology for his behaviour addressed to all members, through either you or any other group member.

A moderator has to moderate, he is not a silent spectator. If Tanvir feels that I am overdoing my duties, he will remove me from the post of moderator.

I did not wish to reveal it, but Bhaskar threatened me on chat yesterday night. I was in a session with a client when he buzzed me and used some impolite words. Yet, I have no hard feelings for him. I did not respond to him.

I am a moderator on four groups. No one has had any complaints against me.

If Tanvir feels that such moderations are not needed, then I myself will leave this group. Let it be a free for all here.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Shashi Shekhar

Friday, 15 September, 2006 19:02

Re: Un me

ll HARE RAM ll

Mr.Tanvir Chaudhary,

I am leaving JR group instantly.Ashutosh is such a prejudice and mean person Who first of all banned Mr.Bhaskar for his truthfulness as soon as he was appointed the moderator of this group.It is really a black day for JR.

Shashi Shekhar

Tanvir Chowdhury <tanweera (AT) zipbd (DOT) com> wrote:

What cannot happen, can never happen.

Which is mine, is forever mine.

http://www.jyotish-remedies.com - Vedic Astrology (Jyotish)

Predictive astrology with incredibly powerful problem solving remedies

Where relief and solutions are found

SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.

this is not fair again banning any body, just moderate the hyper mails that's all, i don't think u are doing any good to astrology by banning people left and rite just moderate it,, ---wat part of moderation u don't understand? u don't need to baan,anybody u guys becoming crazy now a days u did it with prashant ji last time and ego clashes etc i respect astrology but not egoiestic astrologers pl do favour do just moderation ok hope u guys understand raj k.

astrologerashutosh <astrologerashutosh (AT) (DOT) fr> wrote: Dear Shashi Sekhar Ji,

Bhaskar has been banned for his irresponsible behaviour and statements. Even in his last mail yesterday, he did not show any regret and had over emphasized his opinion about certain nation and its people.

He has several times disturbed the peace of this group.

I have nothing against him. I am just serving the group as a moderator.

Bhaskar can join the group again if he sends an apology for his behaviour addressed to all members, through either you or any other group member.

A moderator has to moderate, he is not a silent spectator. If Tanvir feels that I am overdoing my duties, he will remove me from the post of moderator..

I did not wish to reveal it, but Bhaskar threatened me on chat yesterday night. I was in a session with a client when he buzzed me and used some impolite words. Yet, I have no hard feelings for him. I did not respond to him.

I am a moderator on four groups. No one has had any complaints against me.

If Tanvir feels that such moderations are not needed, then I myself will leave this group. Let it be a free for all here.

Regards,

Ashutosh

-

Shashi Shekhar

Friday, 15 September, 2006 19:02

Re: Un me

ll HARE RAM ll

Mr.Tanvir Chaudhary,

I am leaving JR group instantly.Ashutosh is such a prejudice and mean person Who first of all banned Mr.Bhaskar for his truthfulness as soon as he was appointed the moderator of this group.It is really a black day for JR.

Shashi Shekhar

Tanvir Chowdhury <tanweera (AT) zipbd (DOT) com> wrote:

What cannot happen, can never happen.

Which is mine, is forever mine.

http://www.jyotish-remedies.com - Vedic Astrology (Jyotish)

Predictive astrology with incredibly powerful problem solving remedies

Where relief and solutions are found

SURRENDER JOYFULLY TO THE WILL OF THE ULTIMATE DIVINITY AND RELISH THE TASTE OF ABSOLUTE BLISS.