IndiaDivine.org

SHAILA PUTRI of NAVA DURGA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Friends,

Pranam!

On the auspicious first day of Navratra, let me sent this message of "Shakta - Vimarsha". It is written by a scholar Pandit Chaman Lal Rainal

Virendra

Delhi:9818211796.

It was Pandit Sahib Kaul, who reconstructed the religious thought of SHAKTA worship, in Kashmir during the rule of Jehangir. It was he, who wrote the commentry on the Bhavani Sahsranama, under the title, DEVI NAAMA VILAASA. It was published during Maharaja Partap Singh's rule, edited by the then authorities of the Kashmir Research Deparetment.

The Nava Durga Puja is invoked with the KADI MARG and with the HADI MARG.Now, nobody is competent enough to perform the Nava Durga Puja with the Hadi system of Mantra, in Ksashmir. The last in the line was Pandit Jia Lal Kaw, a celebrated Scholar of the Tantras from Nai Sarak Srinagar.

Tomorrow is the Invocation of the First Navaratra. It is revered as

the ASHVIN SHUKLA PRATIPADAA , dedicated to SHAILAPUTRI.

About Shaila Putri:--

Shaila-putri means the daughter of the Himalaya. Shila means a rock, a stone. SHAILA is the derivative of the word SHILA. It is the rock of spiritual standing and the whole world gets strength from the Shaila-Putri aspect of Purna Prakriti DURGA.

>From the Yogic point of view, the First Navaratra is considered to be very auspicious day.This is the Yogic start for being in tune with the Divine Mother Durga. Those who want to have any kind of initiation in the Shakti Mantras, can have it on the First of Shukla Pratipda.

The aspiration of a devotee is to reach higher and further higher, for spiritual evolution, and for the attainment of Siddhi, which is perfection associated with Ananda/ bliss. Verily, Shaila Putri is the Mooladhara Shakti to be realized within Self and sought for higher depths, in the YOGA-maditation. This is an experience in the soul-searching of Immutable within human existence. Shilaputri is the physical consciousness of the Divine Mother Durga. She is truly PARVATI.---daughter of the King Himvan, as described in the Shiva Purana. Shaila putri is the manifestation of this earth planet, which includes what is apparent on this earth, and within the globe. Shaila putri covers all the hills, vales, water resources, seas and oceans, including atmosphere. Therefore,Shila putri is the essence of the earthly existence. Her abode is in the Mooladhara Chakra. The divine Energy is latent in every human being. It is to be realized. Its color is crimson.The

Tattva/element is Earth, with the Guna/quality of coherence, and with the Bheda /distinct characteristics of Ghraana/ the Smell.

Its Mantra is La+Ma, i.e.Lama, of the Sanskrit Varnamala. Its focus is on the tip of the tongue, and lips.

Dhyana Mantra Of Shaila Putri:--

VANDE VAANCHHIT LAABHAAYA CHANDRARDHA KRITA SHEKHARAAM

VRISHAARUDHAAM SHULADHARAAM SHAILA- PUTRIM YASHASVINIIM

I pay my VANDANA/ obeisance to the DIVINE MOTHER SHAILA-PUTRI, who bestows upon the choicest boons to the devotees. The moon in the crescent form is adorned as the crown on Her forehead. She is mounted on the bullock.She holds a lance in her hand. She is Yashasvini ---the CELEBRATED MOTHER DURGA.

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Namaste to Virendra Qazi and to the many esteemed Sadhakas of this List!

I very much enjoyed the teaching and mantra about Shailaputri reproduced below. Where can I obtain similar teachings in English about the other aspects of Nava Durga?

Today brings the third night of the festival, so may Chandra-ghanta Mata bless you all! I'm off to ring bells at my altar! Do the Tattvas rise up the Chakras with the Kundalini? If so, then Chandra-ghanta is associated with Manipura, Tattva of Fire, and sense of Vision. With seven Chakras and nine Durgas, where does one find associations for Maha-Gauri (number 8) and Siddhi-dhatri (number 9)?

-- Len/ Kalipadma

virendra qazi <virendraqazi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Respected Friends,

Pranam!

On the auspicious first day of Navratra, let me sent this message of "Shakta - Vimarsha". It is written by a scholar Pandit Chaman Lal Rainal

Virendra

Delhi:9818211796.

It was Pandit Sahib Kaul, who reconstructed the religious thought of SHAKTA worship, in Kashmir during the rule of Jehangir. It was he, who wrote the commentry on the Bhavani Sahsranama, under the title, DEVI NAAMA VILAASA. It was published during Maharaja Partap Singh's rule, edited by the then authorities of the Kashmir Research Deparetment.

The Nava Durga Puja is invoked with the KADI MARG and with the HADI MARG.Now, nobody is competent enough to perform the Nava Durga Puja with the Hadi system of Mantra, in Ksashmir. The last in the line was Pandit Jia Lal Kaw, a celebrated Scholar of the Tantras from Nai Sarak Srinagar.

Tomorrow is the Invocation of the First Navaratra. It is revered as

the ASHVIN SHUKLA PRATIPADAA , dedicated to SHAILAPUTRI.

About Shaila Putri:--

Shaila-putri means the daughter of the Himalaya. Shila means a rock, a stone. SHAILA is the derivative of the word SHILA. It is the rock of spiritual standing and the whole world gets strength from the Shaila-Putri aspect of Purna Prakriti DURGA.

From the Yogic point of view, the First Navaratra is considered to be very auspicious day.This is the Yogic start for being in tune with the Divine Mother Durga. Those who want to have any kind of initiation in the Shakti Mantras, can have it on the First of Shukla Pratipda.

The aspiration of a devotee is to reach higher and further higher, for spiritual evolution, and for the attainment of Siddhi, which is perfection associated with Ananda/ bliss. Verily, Shaila Putri is the Mooladhara Shakti to be realized within Self and sought for higher depths, in the YOGA-maditation. This is an experience in the soul-searching of Immutable within human existence. Shilaputri is the physical consciousness of the Divine Mother Durga. She is truly PARVATI.---daughter of the King Himvan, as described in the Shiva Purana. Shaila putri is the manifestation of this earth planet, which includes what is apparent on this earth, and within the globe. Shaila putri covers all the hills, vales, water resources, seas and oceans, including atmosphere. Therefore,Shila putri is the essence of the earthly existence. Her abode is in the Mooladhara Chakra. The divine Energy is latent in every human being. It is to be realized. Its color is crimson.The

Tattva/element is Earth, with the Guna/quality of coherence, and with the Bheda /distinct characteristics of Ghraana/ the Smell.

Its Mantra is La+Ma, i.e.Lama, of the Sanskrit Varnamala. Its focus is on the tip of the tongue, and lips.

Dhyana Mantra Of Shaila Putri:--

VANDE VAANCHHIT LAABHAAYA CHANDRARDHA KRITA SHEKHARAAM

VRISHAARUDHAAM SHULADHARAAM SHAILA- PUTRIM YASHASVINIIM

I pay my VANDANA/ obeisance to the DIVINE MOTHER SHAILA-PUTRI, who bestows upon the choicest boons to the devotees. The moon in the crescent form is adorned as the crown on Her forehead. She is mounted on the bullock.She holds a lance in her hand. She is Yashasvini ---the CELEBRATED MOTHER DURGA.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.