IndiaDivine.org

Guru Gaitri mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the help in the pronounciation of the Guru Gaitri mantra - I have yet to check out any of those cd's, but ended up not needing to after quite an interesting experience Thursday night at my kundalini class i attend. I had started doing the set for the memory gland from "relax and renew" on Saturday and continued to do it a couple more times throughout the week, I also taught it to my class on Monday and tried to pronounce the mantra to the best of my ability - though I was still a bit uncertain if I was doing it correctly. This was not a set nor a mantra I had ever encountered before, or can remember encountering in the five years I have been doing kundalini yoga. However, when I went to class on thurs, my teacher announced we were doing a brain set - not the same set - but i did find this interesting, as both sets worked to balance the hemispheres of the brain. And then when we laid done for svasana, sure enough, the Guru Gaitri mantra begin to play - a

mantra i had never heard my teacher play before. Then after svasana we did a meditation and chanted this mantra aloud together! I found this "coincidence" to be quite amazing. I posed a question, asked for some guidance, and I was answered. Though I teach yoga and do look into a lot of different thoughts on spirituality and such, I do tend to be quite skeptical until I have evidence myself. This was evidence to me, most certainly, of some kind of synchronicity, rather inspiring- blessed be.

Cerridwen

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

What a fantastic story Heather!

Love Katherine

heather houskeeper <cerridwen023 > wrote:

Thanks for the help in the pronounciation of the Guru Gaitri mantra - I have yet to check out any of those cd's, but ended up not needing to after quite an interesting experience Thursday night at my kundalini class i attend. I had started doing the set for the memory gland from "relax and renew" on Saturday and continued to do it a couple more times throughout the week, I also taught it to my class on Monday and tried to pronounce the mantra to the best of my ability - though I was still a bit uncertain if I was doing it correctly. This was not a set nor a mantra I had ever encountered before, or can remember encountering in the five years I have been doing kundalini yoga. However, when I went to class on thurs, my teacher announced we were doing a brain set - not the same set - but i did find this interesting, as both sets worked to balance the hemispheres of the brain. And then when we laid done for svasana, sure enough, the Guru Gaitri mantra begin to play - a

mantra i had never heard my teacher play before. Then after svasana we did a meditation and chanted this mantra aloud together! I found this "coincidence" to be quite amazing. I posed a question, asked for some guidance, and I was answered. Though I teach yoga and do look into a lot of different thoughts on spirituality and such, I do tend to be quite skeptical until I have evidence myself. This was evidence to me, most certainly, of some kind of synchronicity, rather inspiring- blessed be.

Cerridwen

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Sat Nam,

I'm always grateful for synchronicity in my life, as well. I remember once, my teacher, saying something to the effect of..."When a teacher calls, God answers...he never lets a teacher fall, because without the "institution" we call "the teacher", everything would fall. We need that consistent force of truth and light in our lives and one way it manifests is through the teacher to some degree.

It also speaks very strongly to the fact that the universe/God is always giving us what we need in every moment to thrive and move forward...it's our ability to recognize and accept it that gets fuzzy.

All Light,

Sat Sangeet kaur

Share your photos with the people who matter at Canada Photos