IndiaDivine.org

Birth and Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are Robots.

Wheter we believe we are Robots or not is secondary.

It's up to the Robot to believe what it wants.

We are Gods.

Wheter we believe we are Gods or not is secondary.

It's up to each God to believe what it wants.

We are Mirrors.

Wheter we believe we are Mirrors or not is secondary.

It's up to the Mirror to believe what it wants.

We are the Truth.

Wheter we believe we are Truth or not is secondary.

It's up to the Truth to believe what it wants.

And we are Liars.

Wheter we believe we are Liars or not is secondary.

It's up to the Liar to believe what it wants.

To the seeker in me. Once I was, like you are now, a seeker. And I was looking for a teacher. A wise guru who could tell me what I was seeking and where to seek.

Eventually a wise man told me to look in the mirror and to search for my real self in a mirror, and so I did.

I was looking in the mirror for my real self, and here I am, the same seeker as you are now, no longer looking for teachers, but now for seekers. What can I tell you ?

In the Mirror I found my real identity.

How can I transfer the knowledge and wisdom I found in my mirror from my body into yours ? And are you ready to receive this knowledge ? For if you are, you are no longer a seeker as you were, you are the same seeker as I, you are no longer looking for teachers, but for seekers! To share your new found knowledge with them. That the mirror knows your real self.

Let me begin with the impulse that you have found what you were looking for, your real self. You know who you are, so begin to look for others who are looking for who they are and tell them, who they are, that they are seekers, that you are a seeker too. Because they are seekers like you, they are going to listen to what you have to say, you are looking for the same self, the same wisdom and knowledge that you were looking for.

There is no difference between them and you. You are looking for the same Self, the same knowledge, the same wisdom and the same truth. You are wisdom seekers, look around you, in all the internet groups and around the world, there are numerous seekers. You are these seekers ! And you are looking for real knowledge. And all the seekers around the world are looking for that knowledge too. The knowledge of who they are. So when you find your real self, thinking that you have found your real self, remember one thing, your real self is the seekers self. And not what you encounter during your search.

So what's the difference between a wisdom seeker and a wisdom teacher ? The wisdom teacher is looking for a wisdom seeker, and the wisdom seeker is looking for a wisdom teacher. And if you look in the mirror, you see them both.

The mirror has more than enough wisdom to teach ! So where in the world is the seeker who longs for my wisdom tree ! My fruits are ripe and sweet ! And if you taste them, my tree will blossom.

But beware !

Everything you learn from your mirror is only temporal knowledge, for a short life you will be wise and your search for wisdom will be over, but after your life is over, you must give all your knowledge and wisdom back to the mirror and start again as a seeker without any knowledge and wisdom. That is the rule, for my wisdom is the wisdom of birth and death. For any creature who dies must give back all she knows, and every creature who is born must start with no memory and knowledge at all.

When I share my wisdom with you, I don't share it with a complete stranger, I share it with the same seeker I once was, the same seeker I become when I die. And if I have died already, I am that seeker now and my words are the teaching from one seeking self to another. Is that a way to start ? From the beginningness of beginnings.

In the beginningness of every beginning, when there was birth alone, and no other than birth. Birth did not know birth, nor did it know anything else. That same birth is what we are now. The universal, omnipersonal birth. The same birth which is here since the dawn of time, since the beginning of beginnings is what we now call the Self ! That Self, the birth of births, is what birth has become, what we are now before we return to the omnipersonal, universal birth of births.

If we are looking for the self, no matter where, we eventually find that our true self is birth, unknowing birth, the same birth which is here since the beginning of beginnings, this unknowing birth is who we are and who everyone else is. Birth is our true core. Our natural Being, Birth is our true being. Birth is who we really are.

Reader and author of these words are no other than birth. Birth alone.

Understand that the true being of every creature is identical with the birth of all beings, the original birth, prior to the big bang, that birth is the self, you are this birth and I am this birth, like different branches form the tree of birth, birth is everyone. There is no creature seperate from birth. Birth is the giver of all identities, birth is the creator of every individuum, birth alone is the self. You are birth and from birth you evolve into every creature and every creature evolves into you.

How to travel from one body into another. Inside your mind, from the point you look out of your eyes, is a hidden portal, a portal which connects you to the beginningness of beginnings, the great unknowing, the birth of births.

Learn to travel through the portal of great unknowing ! It isn't easy, for if you travel through the portal, you will not know anything, you will not even know who you are and that you travelled through the door.

So you must learn to know what you don't, and remember what you don't remember, that you remain a seeker, for all days to come and that the nature of your true self is no other than birth, that you remain in this world as a seeker forever unknowing.

Birth is not that which is conscious of the Self, Birth is not conscious of anything, it is the Self which is conscious of Birth.

The Mirror of Birth and Death

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.