IndiaDivine.org

I speak & stand for islam / Sonia my Idol - SHAHRUKHKHAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I speak & stand for Islam / Sonia my Idol = ShahRukhKhan

Shah Rukh Khan: No, Karan Thapar: You mentioned that there are several causes that you described as Islamic, which you believe in and you don’t want to talk about them. You are clearly one of the most successful Muslims in the country and undoubtedly, perhaps, the most popular. Do you feel a certain sense of moral commitment or responsibility for the Muslims of the country?

I think the moral commitment or responsibility I have towards the Muslims is just to clarify the fact that Muslims are as secular as anyone else in the world. As a Muslim, I stand for that and I speak for that. I speak for Islam and I am very Islamic by nature. What I believe is the openness of Islam, and that is what Islam actually stands for. It should not be misled.

Karan Thapar: Is Islam today -- because of 9/11 and because of the association in many people’s eyes, wrongly no doubt, with terrorism -- misunderstood ?

Shah Rukh Khan: Yes, I think it is misrepresented and misunderstood by many. I truly believe that I know a lot of Islam in a modern sense and I teach that to my children. But the best part about it is the openness and the secularity that is attached to it. It is misunderstood and sometimes, I think, is misused to make an easy statement that obviously the terrorists must be Islamic. I think that’s wrong

Karan Thapar: Let’s talk a little about Indian Muslims. Are they discriminated against? Do they face prejudice despite all the talk of Indian secularism that people are so proud of ?

Shah Rukh Khan: No, I don’t think so. I read an article where they said if you discount Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh, then the Muslims are prejudiced against and biased against in India. But I don’t think so. Even when I wasn’t a movie star, I don’t think my father or mother were discriminated against or they made me believe there was an issue that Muslims are treated badly. I think that Muslims are as part of India as anybody else is.

Karan Thapar: There is no doubt that Muslims are among the most poor, the least educated and the worst represented of communities of India. Is Indian politics being fair to them ?

Shah Rukh Khan: I wouldn’t be able to do a lot of statistics, but I am sure as miserable, as poor and as wrongly portrayed Muslims are, I think that there would be enough Hindus also and enough Christians also.

I don’t think we should equate the two just because you are Muslim and you are poor, you are poor because you are Muslim. I think there is poverty in the country and you will find people of different religions being poor too. I think politically -- because politics is a broad band and there are a lot of issues attached to it. This could be one of the issues which not working right, like so many other issues also We can’t just say that politicians have been good to them or not, but I think the country has been very fair to the Islamic people.

Karan Thapar: Explain to me why is that Muslims have been so successful in the film world? They have achieved enormous success at all sorts of levels, not just actors but as directors, as scriptwriters, as singers and as musicians. But they haven’t made the same impact elsewhere.

Shah Rukh Khan: That’s not really true. Isn’t our President a Muslim? We like to think like that and be patronising. But I don’t think it’s not only films, but you will see all over the world, even in business you can take five-six names who have done very well as Muslims. In politics, Muslims have done well. In films, it just stands out a little more. I think that is because of a little bit of culture of Urdu and poems and how they have been brought up. I think that helps a little and it helps me a lot in terms of language and experience.

Karan Thapar: Today there are many people who say that perhaps what Muslims need is their own political party. For instance, the Shahi Imam has announced that he is going to create a Muslim front to contest the UP elections.

Shah Rukh Khan: Can I be honest. In this country, the last thing we need is another politically party -- Muslim, Chinese, French, English and Marathi whatever. We don’t need another sectarian political party that creates another sect. I don’t think Muslims need another party.

Karan Thapar: So you think the Muslims need to become more and more a part of the mainstream rather than try and find separate Muslim or Islamic avenues to success ?

Shah Rukh Khan: We are part of the mainstream. Whether people agree or not, I truly believe that we are a part of the mainstream. If we keep on harping on about the fact that we need to form another sect or another party, we are actually dissociating ourselves from the mainstream of India.

Karan Thapar: So you completely disagree with the sort of approach that Shahi Imam is adopting that we need a Muslim party to represent Muslim viewpoints ?

Shah Rukh Khan: I completely disagree that we need more political parties. The Shahi Imam, I am sure, has very clear-cut ideas, his ideologies and his set of thoughts and he must be right. He is an intelligent person and, yes, he is the Islamic leader in a certain sense. So, what he says must be completely true. As far as I am concerned, as just a normal Indian, I believe we don’t need more political parties. We need less of them.

Karan Thapar: Roughly two years ago, and shortly after this government came into being, you were quoted by The Times Of India saying that Sonia Gandhi is your idol. Do you believe that or was that a misquote ?

Shah Rukh Khan: No, that’s not a misquote. I think Sonia Gandhi is a wonderful lady and I say it quite apolitically.

Karan Thapar: You said it weeks after her government was formed. Did you say it because she had got into a position of power ?

Shah Rukh Khan: No. Because before she got into power, nobody asked me.

Karan Thapar: She was an idol of yours 10 years before that?

Shah Rukh Khan: Yes, there is an image of hers that I would repeat again and again, I think one of the election rallies on a bus with her children, which is a very, very strong emotion to me. Because I am attached to the figure of a mother. I see it like a film guy and that’s why it is a little apolitical, I think. She is a strong lady and someone that you can admire a lot.

Read the Full Article -

www.ibnlive.com/news/muslims-are-part-of-the-mainstream-of-society/22954-8.html

Please every one Post Your Comments here

www.ibnlive.com/news/muslims-are-part-of-the-mainstream-of-society/22954/comments.html#

Sulla Khan DON relesing with Huge media publicity on Oct 20th !Just boycott If you want to see any sulla movies

Pls watch in Pirated cd only and also write it to

others.

Brothers & Sisters Read S.P. Attriji Boycott-Technique [boycott of non-Hindu businesses]

It is working i have started my mission for past 4 years now , Make sure Your friends do it

spread the awareness in sms,orkut,emails (

messangers)........

Read it from Here

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.hinduunity.org/articles/attri/boycott.html

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.hinduunity.org/articles/attri/boycottbomb.html

HK Mission

http://www.haindavakeralam.org/HKProcess.aspx?MODULE=ForumPage&FID=15

|| MISSION BOLLYWOOD ||

Namaste Hindu brothers & sisters,

Stop watching Sharukh Khan movies

Pls boycott sharukh movies he is no-1 Hindu hater and supporter of Pakistan!

Don’t watch any khan movies anymore. Support Hindu Actors, directors in bollywood!

Don’t know why all media is giving much Hype to Sharukh movies He is not at all a good actor.

May be his movies are with big banners in bollywood like yash chopra and karan johar etc!

Indian medias are slaves of these khans!

"Sharukh has declared Osama Bin Laden as his hero."

SHARUKH KHAN - Hindus should stop watching his movies at once! This Hindu hater has publicly spoken against Hinduism. Dawood Ibrahim and Sharukh have come together to destroy Hindu culture and heritage. Sharukh has declared Osama Bin Laden as his hero. This criminal needs to be sent packing back to Pakistan. shahrukh

Salman Khan with Dawood

Salman Khan (Actor) - His Links to Underworld Mafia Dons are well known to world and Particularly DAWOOD IBRAHIM. Anti-Hindu, Anti-India.

Please support Hindu Superstars & Actors, Directors in bollywood [ Amithab Bachan, Hrithik Roshan, AbhishekBachan, Mimoh Chakraborty,VivekOberoi, ArjunRampal, AjayDevgon, Sunnydeol, Bobydeol, Sunilshetty ,AkshayKumar, etc Boycott Muslim Actors & Directors in Bollywood

Forward this message to Other Proud Hindus! Mail it spread it

Unite & We can make Change

Victory to Sanatana Hindu Dharama

JAI HIND

the most shocking fact related to Hinduism in India in front of you just to give you a small glimpse of u’r future in India: The fact is as follows:

The population of India about 800 years ago when it was not divided into Pakistan, Bangladesh and Burma was about 3 Crore out which every one was Hindu and look at the population figure of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh today

Total population of India is about 100 crore out of which 18 crore are Muslims and 80 crore Hindus

Total population of Pakistan is about 12.6 crore out of which 12.3 crore are Muslims and 0.3 crore Hindus

Total population of Bangladesh is about 12 crore out of which 10 crore are Muslims and 1.8 crore Hindus

That means if today these three were a single country then total population of Hindus would have been 82 Crore and that of Muslims would have been 40 Crore

And about 800 years ago there were only 3 Lacs muslims which invaded India from the land today called Afghanistan

Now let us summarize the whole thing

In last 800 years population of Hindus growed from 3 Crore to 80 Crore ie. 27 folds.

But the population of Muslims growed from 3 lacs to 40 Crore ie. 1300 folds

These deadly conclusions predict that by 2026 Hindus will be in minority in India and the Muslims will be in majority and remember the majority always rules.

That means Muslims will be ruling Hindus by 2026, If we don’t start fighting Islam from today onwards.

And look at the people who gave birth to this condition

It All started from here

When to rule India Akbar Married Jodhabai

And their mission still continues

Gauri Chhabria + Shahrukh Khan

Malaika Arora+ Arbaaz Khan

Saif ali Khan + Amrita Singh

Aamir Khan + Reena

Aamir Khan + Kiran Rao

Javed Akhtar +Honey Irani

Azharuddin + Sangita bijlani

Salman + Aishwariya

( Tried but unsuccessful- thanks to Aishwariya )

The list is too long, i've only included some of the famous page 3 personalities ( Note- all the four famous khans of bollywood r on our list and Aamir Khan is twice ) there r so many others and u can find them around u'r self only.

Please dont think that i'm trying to spread hatred among people or i'm an anti love element .My only intention behind this message is to let you know why muslims r increasing so rapidly in India, why there r terrorist attacks on Varanasi Hanuman Temple , Akshardham and Ayodhya. Its all a part of a preplanned conspiracy to spread islam in the world.

Remember whenever a hindu girls marries a muslim boy she increases at least 3 muslims ( herself and her two babies ) and decreases three hindus.

Hinduism has given u so much, a world full of love peace and prosperity, a world free from terror and hatred, men who worship Maa Durga, men who belive in the power of women and call her the form of Shakti, festivals of light, festivals of colours, festivals to celebrate the purest relationship of brother and sister, and above all a great contry like India.

So girls if u want to save the oldest relegion in the world from getting extinct from earth please dont marry a muslim boy.

And boys stop putting the posters of muslim heros in u'r room, stop praising them , because when u'r sister watches u doing so she thinks that all muslims r like these stars.

Its the right time for hindus to unite and save India.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL DO IT

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW