IndiaDivine.org

11th and 12th House

Rate this topic

Could any body please throw some light on this chart, especially 11th and 12th house?

Ascendant is Leo, Rahu in 5th house, Jupiter in 6th, Mars in 8th, Sun+Sat+Ketu in 11th and Moon+Venus+Mercury in 12th house. What do you think of the personality and business gains/losses from this chart?

I think only Sun and Sat have good placement in this chart. But Ketu is also present in the same house with them.

And, there is another chart with saggitarius ascendant, Ketu in 3rd house, Mars in 8th, Jup+Rahu+Sat in 9th, Sun+Venus in 11th house and Moon+Mercury in 12th house. It seems to me a good horoscope. But I have one question regarding Jupiter+Rahu+Sat in 9th house. Is it a CHANDAL YOG?

What do you see for both charts? I am sorry I am not good at astrology. Please read the chart and help me in learning.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

The messages are coming from , it is an email list. So peope are actually viewing from !, and NOT from this forum. So you'd better join a ! astrology group and post from there to get a quick response.

6, 8 and 12th houses are very bad houses. But natural malefic like Mars present in that house nullifies that effect. However, three natural benefics (Venus, Jupiter and Mercury) are in 6th and 12th houses, THis is extremely bad for the native. The 12th house especially indicates incarceration, losses etc.

Second chart is better, but nothing special because jupiter, even though in a good house (trikona), is with saturn, rahu. That destroys jupiter's power. the same with sun+venus. Mercury, a natural benefic, is in the wrong house.

All in all, both horoscopes suck. But the good thing is, One can always pray to Lord Vishnu for devotion, detachment, and knowledge. In the end, that's all that matters, not wordly things like wealth, power etc.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much Sir! You are right.

As for the first chart, the personality of the person seems very arrogant, dominant, snobbish and selfish type though the good placement in 11th house is making him rich or wealthy. Am I reading it correctly?

And the second chart...I am little confused about the personality. Though wealth wise seems very good. What do you see about the personality of the person of second chart? Is there something hidden personality?

Again, I am not good at reading but trying my hands in astrology little bit. Looking for more insight...

Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...