IndiaDivine.org

Which of these two charts is the chart of a miracle healer?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members,

I'm trying to figure out which chart belongs to a healer who has cured people of cancers, tumors, given sight to the blind and done other miraculous healings. This healer lives in Hawaii, is originally from South Carolina. He is not sure of his exact birth time. He said the following about his birth details:

Howard:

DOB: May 1st, 1953

POB: Columbia, South Carolina

TOB: Either 5.35 p.m. or 6.35 p.m (this is where I am unsure. One is a Virgo rising with lagna lord debilitated but neecha bhanga with exalted Venus in the same sign in the 7th house) and the other one is a Libra rising with lagna lord exalted but in the 6th house (6th house is associated with healing). And then a Libra lagna also gives him an exalted Sun in the 7th.

While I will be experiencing his healings next week, his student is a good friend of mine, and has healed me of severe back pain over the phone in just a few minutes and has done other miracle healings on others that I know.

If anyone needs his student's birth details (if it helps to find out about his guru from his chart), it is the following:

Daniel:

DOB: June 29th, 1980

POB: Denver, Colorado

TOB: 00.18 hours (18 minutes past midnight)

I would like to thank those of you, who will be taking the time to give me a few insights in advance. I really appreciate your efforts.

Regards,

Dimple

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.