IndiaDivine.org

To respected Me Shuha Vela ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks a lot to clear my doubt. But main query of why 5th loadr virgo is upsetting me by giving me transfer in my job place while I want to be present place only. Any remady may be suggested please.

Thanks again

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

rajiv

19-1- to 17-3, 1-5-07 to 24-9-09 can c a lot of foreign travel//assignments

the last said period can c a sudden upset or loss of father/paternal circles fortune, health, may be life too otherwisea a v good period professionally, financially. anew vehicle is also possible

Me Shubha Vela

Services of this astrologer in the group are free and personal mails, consultations and CHATS ARE CHARGABLE!

Ranjeev Kumar <sriranjeev >

vedic astrology

Saturday, October 7, 2006 7:00:33 PM

Re: [vedic astrology] My problem- posting fourth times

Respected All Guruji,

Pranam

I am member of this group and also has an idea of astrology. But I am unable to judge my period for myself. I request you to kindly advise me on my chart. I am running moon sub in Jup mahadasa. In kalchakra dasa start of virgo period. Being the Taurus lagna born my jup period is not good. Virgo is 5th lord in chart but since start I am facing problems in my career due to place change. Kindly tell me about virgo period and rest of Jup period.

My details are:

Ranjeev Kumar, D.O.B: 05-02-1972, TOB: 12:10 PM, POB: GAYA,BIHAR, INDIA

I request any guru to advice me for above mentioned chart and what is blessed to me by GOD in future. Is any foreign journey there?

Ranjeev

Ranjeev Kumar <sriranjeev > wrote: Respected Gurujans,

Pranam

I am member of this group and also has an idea of astrology. But I am unable to judge my period for myself. I request you to kindly advise me on my chart. I am running moon sub in Jup mahadasa. In kalchakra dasa start of virgo period. Being the Taurus lagna born my jup period is not good. Virgo is 5th lord in chart but since start I am facing problems in my career due to place change. Kindly tell me about virgo period and rest of Jup period.

My details are:

I request any guru to advice me for above mentioned chart and what is blessed to me by GOD in future. Is any foreign journey there?

Ranjeev

manu- m <manukpla > wrote: Swami Saranam

Sri Ranjeev ..

I am not a expert in jyothisham, i studying with kerala's expert astrolegers. now my study is going on i will give my suggestion as early.

Manu>m

Ranjeev Kumar <sriranjeev > wrote:

Respected All Guruji,

Pranam

My details are:

Ranjeev

Ranjeev Kumar <sriranjeev > wrote: Respected Gurujans,

Pranam

My details are:

Ranjeev

------------ --------- --------- ---

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail.