IndiaDivine.org

DHAN TERAS SADHANA - URGENT ATTENTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

14th October 2005

My dear friends and like minded persons

DHAN TERAS AND SADHANA FOR THREE DAYS 19th-21st Oct 2006

The Holy DIWALI is ahead of us. I wish you all a HAPPY DIWALI and let the wonder lights of Diwali remain as a Jyothi – the Divine Light in your lives while the darkness – the evil, is destroyed to the root. Let noble thoughts come to all of us and let us all strive for the welfare of all beings duly establishing peace for a purposeful co existence.

I consider this as my duty to convey the message relating to the Holy sadhanaas for the Diwali. The dark thirteenth day is called as DHAN TERAS. Terah – is thirteen and it is qualified with the word DHAN since this day is believed to grant all of us riches – riches which we can TRULY ENJOY. This time I suggest you all The Holy KANAKADHAARA Prayog. His Holiness Jagadguru Shri Adi Shankaraachaya Mahaa Swamiji wrote the KANAKA DHAARA STAVAM. He is the person behind granting a Yantra for the Kanaka Dhaara. For those who could procure it, please use the yantra and those who have the crystal/sunstone/black star tortoise or the Sri Yantra may go for sadhana on them. The sadhana for the three days starts at the sun set time. Please lit a lamp using cow ghee and after performing pooja for the yantraas you have, please chant the following KANAKA DHAARA MOOL MANTRA to the extent you can. This has to be done all the three days preferably till Diwali.

You can offer any sweets as Nivedan to the Yantra after offering CHANDAN-SANDAL PASTE, FLOWERS, DHOOP, and DEEP. You may complete the Jap too to the extent of your possibility and continue chanting the Mantra even after Diwali too.

The Main Mantra- AUM VUM SREEM VUM AIM HREEM SREEM KLEEM KANAKADHAARAYAI SWAHAA.

Most the Sadhaks in the past achieved desired results and they are happy with the Sadhana. Of course, it is a fact, I have no powers to produce overnight changes for any such, and surely we have confidence on these sadhanaas as experience strengthened our confidence on this most ancient sadhana of Indian Origin. Those who are interested they may perform YAMA TARPANA on the dark fourteenth day – i.e. on 20th in the morning time. This comes only once in a year. It is a simple procedure and may take hardly three minutes. Most of you are already informed about this in the past letters. Please check up or write to me so that I can repeat the procedure.

May Goddess Mahalakshmi – The Goddess of Diwalii bring laurels into all our lives. ONCE AGAIN - WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY DIWALI.