IndiaDivine.org

Clarification on Yama Tarpana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends and like minded persons

Re: Yama Tarpana

The sloka in Yajurveda is �Deepostava Chaturdasyam Kaaryancha Yama Tarpanam��.�. According to this I had drawn information from learned sources and it is as under.

The dark fourteenth day before Diwali is for Yama Tarpan and it is to be done in the morning hours. One has to sit facing South with water mixed up with black sesame seeds. Taking a spoon of such water with the left hand and pouring the same through the fore fingers of the right hand the following is to be uttered.

Yamam Tarpayaami, Dharmaraajam Tarpayaami, Mrutyum Tarpayaami, Antakam Tarpayaami, Vaivaswatam Tarpayaami, Kaalam Tarpayaami, Sarva Bhoota Kshayam Tarpayaami, Audumbaram Tarpayaami, Tadadhnam Tarpayaami, Neelam Tarpayaami, Parameshtinam Tarpayaami, Vrukodaram Tarpayaami, Chitram Tarpayaami, Chitraguptam Tarpayaami, ---- total 14 tarpanaas.

I got clarified my doubt about using of a sesame seed when parents are alive, and it is clarified that this being A DEVA TARPANA and no change of Yagnoopavit to the reverse direction, any one can perform this.

Why should we do this? PERSONS WHO ARE READING MY MAILS MIGHT HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE NATURE OF MAHAA KAAL, YAMA BEING THE LORD OF KAAL � IT IS CERTAINITY. The other forms of Lords are basing on our imagination and Bhavana

NONE CAN SURELY ESCAPE FROM THE MOST POWERFUL PASSPORT IN THE NAME OF YAMA, either to divine forms or otherwise. As per Astrological sciences, comfortable, timely ripen, peaceful death � THE ULTIMATE � becomes a MAHAA RAAJA YOGA in the name of ANAAYAASA MARANA YOGA. This is believed to be in the hands of YAMA DHARMA RAJ � the LORD OF MAHAA KAAL. Therefore prayers to him to bring us a nice FINISHING TOUCH yields desired results, hence this Tarpanaas.

Logically, if one imagines that someone is carefully watching and counting the mistakes done by us, surely one remains cautious and alert. The Yama Tarpanaas make us to realize this phenomenon and therefore we keep ourselves minding our DUTY, without hurting others, causing damage to other living and non living beings on the principle of peaceful coexistence. IT IS THE NEED OF THE DAY. Yours affly

HARA HARA MAHADEVA

DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI