IndiaDivine.org

Morning Grace / SPEECH that benefits others

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>From DETROIT, Home of the 2006 World Series:

ckeniley2003: thanks SO MUCH for those kind words and helpful thoughts. The hardest for me is to do this for myself, to hear good about me...

So this is Sunday morning again, I listen to my preachers - Joel Olsteen is one of them. He is the one that bought a 50000 seat ball park and transformed it into his church and he broadcasts from there every Sunday morning with a full house ! Anyway his sermon this morning was about how there are no coincidences with God's grace because God Amma The Spirit Mother Earth Father Moon is working in our lives behind the scenes. This is very comforting to think about. He was saying how 20 years ago if his battery watch hadn't run down and if he had not got in a random jewelry store to buy another battery for his watch he would not have met his future wife who worked at the jewelry story - he talked about how it was God working behind the scenes - and we never know God's timing, we may be thinking that nothing is happening, but in God's time we are always where we are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there when we listen and surrender. So I am thankful this Sunday

morning that I am in Amma's hands and surrender my will each morning.

Om Namashivaya - In Amma's service,

Supriti Omenka Nnadi