IndiaDivine.org

Another Magical Satsang

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Preeti is moving to Seattle, so all my Seattle satsang members please take good care of her. She will be working at the Boeing company.

So last night was Preeti's last satsang as she is moving to Seattle this week for employment. Preeti is a young college graduate starting out on a career job.

Ajitha called me Tuesday to ask if I would make a huge going away card for Preeti. She would send out the email to satsang members to send for messages and I would put them on the card. The magic is that Ajitha has these wonderful ideas, then Amma gives me the technique. Immediately a vision of messages on big hearts came to me. I set up in Powerpoint software the size of the hearts and made them two shades of blue because I was thinking of the blues you get when someone you love leaves.

I wanted the color of spring too so I made the line around each heart fat and the color of spring green. Then I put all the messages inside each heart. I also found pictures of projects that Preeti has worked on and organized with the satsang over the three years she has been here in Michigan. I had some big foam boards that I found in the trash from Borders bookstore that had a waterproof finish on one side and began to tape up the hearts and pictures onto the giant board.

Then I was thinking about how was she going to carry this big board to Seattle and I made the board so that she could peel off all the pictures and hearts so she would not have to carry the board. Then later I decided to make a book that she could easily carry.

I rearranged all the hearts into pages and laid out all the pictures and put a front and back page and tied it together with string. I was worried a little that it would be too this or too that, then I said to myself, this is Amma's will. I really had to focus to not have doubts.

The magic happened in the moment I sat down after satsang, near the altar. Announcements had been made. The ashram was full of people because of Preeti leaving and because we also had the Peace Dance afterwards so people came for that as well. I said in a loud voice "Preeti, come," and motioned for her to sit across from me in front of Amma's altar. Preeti came to the altar and as she sat down, Amma said to read the messages to her. This was a great idea from Amma. I had no intention of reading them until then. I was thinking that Preeti would not take time to read the messages right away, and that she really needed to hear what people were saying to her.

We had a workshop some time back about how people accept information and learn things, some people hear and see, some people only see, some people only hear, some people have to read it, some people have to write it for the information to get inside of them. Anyway, Amma told me that Preeti needed to hear these wonderful heartfelt messages in the presence of the people who had written them to her.

I began to read in my proclamation voice all the words from all the hearts. It was great. The audience was just as invested as Amma and me in making sure Preeti got the message. No one else in the room spoke while the words were read, and it was quiet while I read each message. The magic was that it really really wasn't about me at all. It was about Preeti getting the messages, getting the fact that she was loved by us all.

Later as people were eating a wonderful feast prepared in her honor. Preeti came to me and said how happy she was that she got the wonderful messages. She said that she had a tendancy to wonder sometiems that she is not lovable or loved She said she would keep the hearts and pictures with her to remind her that she is loved. Her whole face changed, softened and she smiled with her eyes. I responded to her by saying how lovable she was, how even if she tried, she cannot hide her light from us. We can see her shining. She was not fooling us. She could not fool us. She is loved and lovable!

Thanks so much to Amma and Ajitha for making me part of a happy drama.

Om Namashivaya - In Amma's service,

Supriti

Om Namashivaya - In Amma's service,

Supriti Omenka Nnadi

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.... Love, mare

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:53:51 -0700 (PDT) Omenka Supriti Nnadi

<oomenka > writes:

> Preeti is moving to Seattle, so all my Seattle satsang members please

> take good care of her. She will be working at the Boeing company.

>

>

> So last night was Preeti's last satsang as she is moving to

> Seattle this week for employment. Preeti is a young college

> graduate starting out on a career job.

> Ajitha called me Tuesday to ask if I would make a huge going

> away card for Preeti. She would send out the email to satsang

> members to send for messages and I would put them on the card. The

> magic is that Ajitha has these wonderful ideas, then Amma gives me

> the technique. Immediately a vision of messages on big hearts came

> to me. I set up in Powerpoint software the size of the hearts and

> made them two shades of blue because I was thinking of the blues you

> get when someone you love leaves.