IndiaDivine.org

Some doubt on prashna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members

I am attaching,the chart of the native and the two prashna charts..

I casted prashna chart for the native query as" when she will be getting a new job"

In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied to answer.

In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a good job soon.

yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false accustions against her.

.she approached,me again with same query"that when she will get a new job" and again i casted a new prashna chart(prashna2).But in this prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.

Now my question is

1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and help me in learning

2)or we should take the second prashna chart ,and predict the things..

I hope members will correct me..

Thanks in advance

sumanth

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

II Om Gurave Namah II

Hari om , Friend,

Dear sumanth Krishna,

Have you posted correct data w.r.t. first prasna.Were you at grafton at the time of First prasna in Masachuttese on Oct 7 and came to Bangalore on 27 when you took up the second prasna?.Yes it is possible . Just I wanted to be sure that no mistakes occur if i study the case.

Thanks for posting a real case study to enable re-check about the correct application of Prasna technique.

HARI OM TATSAT

------------------------

R.C.Srivastava

E-mail : swami_rcs

-

sumanth krishna

list ;

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:12 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] Some doubt on prashna

Dear members

I am attaching,the chart of the native and the two prashna charts..

I casted prashna chart for the native query as" when she will be getting a new job"

In the first prashna chart(prashna 1),navamsa lagna is aries,which is in trines to rashi lagna of the native.so the preliminary condition is satisfied to answer.

In that chart,gemini rising.its lord merccury(also the karaka for job) is with 10 lord jupiter in 5th house.so there is a clear link between,the karaka and the lagnadhipathi.so there is a good chance that native get a good job soon.

yesterday,the native got susepened from her employment,due to false accustions against her.

.she approached,me again with same query"that when she will get a new job" and again i casted a new prashna chart(prashna2).But in this prashna chart(conditions are satisfied for answering),the lagna lord is jupiter in 11th house,with karaka mercury in 12th which is neither aspecting lagna/lagna lord..and lagna lord is not aspecting lagna too..so with this chart, it looks,it will take quite a long time to get a new job.

Now my question is

1)Is my reading of the first prashna chart is wrong.if so plz correct me and help me in learning

2)or we should take the second prashna chart ,and predict the things..

I hope members will correct me..

Thanks in advance

sumanth

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.