IndiaDivine.org

I need some help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello,

this morning by doing this very little yoga I can do (and not that often I admit) with my

desastrous physical condition, I felt that it would be right to ask for help in the group.

So to put it shortly:

I had a first accident with 13, kept problems with the left knee from it. My father was

drunk and responsible for the accident.

3 years ago, I had a ski accident and injured my right knee. I have been operated twice but

badly, so a lots of pain remain, and since half a year my left under foot is strongly hurting

when I walk, so I avoid walking and do everything on bicycle. A few weeks ago I felt down

the stairs in Vienna - I had put myself together to try to do an art project, and somehow

like very often when I do something for myself, my body is in the way, like wanting to keep

me paralysed, unhappy and helpless -. With the fall I hurt my right anckle and my left knee

also got a strong schock. I was so upset, to be stopped in this desperated try to find a way

out of this tunnel, that I first ignored the pain and worked further. After 2 days I had to

accept to slow down a bit, which was OK. Now, back in Berlin, I am confronted with

physical pain (right anckle, right knee, left underfoot) so much that I constantly dream of

dying, because it is such a releave... But I will not do it, I have a son and I don't want to

leave him alone. I should say too, that the father of this sweet boy separated from me a

year ago, but the separation never get really fullfilled because there is, I think, a lot of love

left from both side. But now, coming Sunday this man is moving out of our house, and

expressed seriously that he wanted to try a new life without me, because he was unhappy

with me in older times.

I am of course fully depressed, because I do love this man a lot and I also can't accept our

little family to get lost, also I need him, I need his strengh, I feel so weak within my sick

body.

I can't go to a conventional doctor, because they would send me back to an operation

table or maybe even to a psychiatric clinic....

I go since a few months to an ostheopath, it is very relaxing, he is french so we can speak

in my mother language which is a very nice thing after living in a foreign country since 20

years. But there is no improvment in my physical pain. He says that he can activate my self

healing power, but I have to do it, to love myself enough to do it.

Self love is a mysterious to me. I have been raised in a very agressiv and ignorant family,

and even if I run away as soon as I could... I just have no clue or no idea what self love

might be.

So what do I want?

Maybe there is someone around who has time enough to make for me a kind of yoga

exercise set which might fit to my situation. Please, remember that my energy is very low,

so tips like "go on this site and search this or that" will not help. People use to say "nobody

is gonna take you by the hand", yes sure, but actually that would be the best in my case...

So please, be as explicit as possible.

I know it is asking a big favour, but maybe there is someone here who is willing to help

me.

Thanks in advance.

Saruj

saruj (AT) froginthepool (DOT) de

Dear Saruj:

In your condition what I would do mainly is come in baby pose (child pose)

covered up in a warm blanket for 11 minutes while resting in giving all your

pain to God.

Baby pose: sit on your heals with knees together or not and bring your

forehead to the floor. Your arms are along side your body, palms facing up.

Do this for 40 days in a row at the same time everyday.

When you have the energy to do more then let us know where you are and we'll

be able to go from there.

Blessings, Awtar

Rochester, NY