Guest guest

KUNDALINI YOGA - LIFE TRANSFORMING!

-

pieter

Kundaliniyoga

Cc: forwe2only

Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:49 AM

Sensation at the place of Kundalini

To feel a kind of heat or electric heat in the nerves of the base of the spine is alright. As you continue Sadhana, you will begin to feel the sense of electric radiance all through the spine and filling the nerves of the body. Eventually, the mind will become utterly still and as the nerves (nadis) become purified from the continuous effect of Sadhana, a sensation of liquid electric energy will move through the spine with a force that will crack the spinal column in place. It will drive the mind inwards to its source, subject and object will vanish and you will see with your expanding and deepening field of consciousness, some call the mind's eye, where you see within an aware field of light where the self-illumined object is also you the seer, versus a subject seeing an object or a here versus a there, until all notions and concepts of being and separation are relinquished and you abide as your Self, single and pervasive.

These sensations in the spine can arise at any time, don't worry about them. Continue Sadhana and this will be felt everywhere as Self Radiant Life. Read any spiritual text and the whole experience will balance and become empty-clear-pervasive, as That part of you, which is True, will recognize and recollect Itself in the Words of spiritual texts.

What you're feeling is always there. You yourself are life force / prana. As your mind becomes still, you become aware like the sun rising from a dark night into a morning mist and from a morning mist into a Clear Expanding Light empty of any self-limiting obstructions.

Some such texts that have this effect can be found in: http://www.kundalini-matashakti.com/sravana.html

--

Sensation at the place of Kundalini

Posted by: "forwe2only" forwe2only forwe2only

Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:56 am (PST)

Dear all,

I am aware of some sensation at the place of Kundalini - at the place of triangular bone at the end of the spine. I am feeling the nerves there. Or I do not know if the sensation is of nerves or kundalini. The feeling is as if soemone is touching the place.May I know what exactly it is and if it is ok to have it and what it means and signifies. Is there anything I need to do if I have to avoid it.

regards

forwe2only