IndiaDivine.org

Cosmic Puja evening classes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

I have been attending Swamiji's evening class and I encourage everyone to join us.

Someone mentioned to me that the classes on line could not have the bhava that an in person class could have. That person has not attended one of our on-line Cosmic Puja classes.

The information is so inspiring but also necessary to really understand what to do. Only so much can be printed on the page and the rest must be verbally discussed. During these discussions Swamiji will demonstrate the mudras and yantras and explain the nuances of the text. Things that are not on the printed page.

The books peaked our interest. The books got us started but now it is time to open the page to Swamiji's heart and mind and be enveloped in His Divine Wisdom.

The Disciple sitting at the feet of the Guru getting darshan and knowledge is the ideal.

It is the way it always has been.

Please come join us under the Tree of Consciousness as we bathe in the bliss of our Divine Master.

With all gratitude and love to Shree Maa and Swamiji.

Bharati