IndiaDivine.org

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,I would like to visit these temples in Bangalore.I'm staying abroad and will be in chennai for two month period.I would like to travel by car from chennai to Bangalore.I don't know how to plan the logistics as I've not visited these temples before.I'm sure many of u would have visited these temples.So it would be really useful to me if any of u could provide me with infm.This is is the list of temples I would like to visit:1. Aneygundi 2. mantralayam 3.pitchalaya 4.doddamallur 5. melkottai anjanatri malai near aneygundi 7. pambhasarovar 8. durga alayam 8.brindavanam(sathya sai's place).

I would like to know if any of u all know abt the accomodation facilities available nearer to these temples.How many days one has to stay in B'lore to visit all thse temples and does anybody know abt reliable,good,trustworthy tour operators (by car ) who can take us to all these temples.Thanks and with rgds,Revathi.

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates.

Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's ashram in Bangalore is at Kadugodi (near whitefield).Its around 20 kms from Bangalore city.Baba is usually there during April/May.Otherwise He is mostly in Puttaparthy in Andhra Pradesh (4 hrs drive from Bangalore).

revathi sampath <revathyi > wrote:

Dear Members,I would like to visit these temples in Bangalore.I'm staying abroad and will be in chennai for two month period.I would like to travel by car from chennai to Bangalore.I don't know how to plan the logistics as I've not visited these temples before.I'm sure many of u would have visited these temples.So it would be really useful to me if any of u could provide me with infm.This is is the list of temples I would like to visit:1. Aneygundi 2. mantralayam 3.pitchalaya 4.doddamallur 5. melkottai anjanatri malai near aneygundi 7. pambhasarovar 8. durga alayam 8.brindavanam(sathya sai's place).

I would like to know if any of u all know abt the accomodation facilities available nearer to these temples.How many days one has to stay in B'lore to visit all thse temples and does anybody know abt reliable,good,trustworthy tour operators (by car ) who can take us to all these temples.Thanks and with rgds,Revathi.

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

1. Anegundi

District: Bellary

Hospet – 13km

Bangalore – 365km this represents an 8-½ hour overnight journey from Bangalore.

Hospet – 13km

Dabolim (Goa) – 300km

STD Code: 08394

Navabrindavana is Small Island situated nearby to Anegundi of Koppal District. Anegundi is 20 K.ms away from Gangavathi. From Anegundi one has to cross River Tungabhadra by boat to reach Navabrindavana.Navabrindavana is situated in the river Tungabhadra.

Another way to approch Navabrindavana is Via Hampi. Hampi is 12 kms way from Hospet of Bellary District. In Hampi , again we have to corss River Tungabhadra to reach Navabrindavana.

Shri Gopalacharya Hulagi

TQ : Gangavati

Just across the Tungabhadra River is the fortress town of Anegundi, pre-dating the Vijayanagara Empire and its capital city. More ancient than Hampi, Anegundi lies in the mythical kingdom of Kishkinda, ruled by the monkey-king Sugriva of Ramayana fame. Anjanadri Hill, near Anegundi and its tranquil environs are dotted with forgotten temples and fortifications. The dilapidated Huchppayana Matha Temple, near the river, is worth a peek for its black-stone lathe-turned pillars and fine panels of dancers. The other places of interest are the sacred Pampa Sarovara, Aramane (a ruined palace) and the Ranganatha Temple.

2. 2. mantralayam 3.pitchalaya 4.doddamallur 5. melkottai anjanatri malai near aneygundi 7. pambhasarovar 8. durga alayam 8.brindavanam( sathya sai's place).

Mantralayam is situated in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh,in India. Various Buses ply from Madras, Mumbai,Banglore,Hyderabadetc. It is 595 Km from Madras and 690 km from Mumbai and around 360 Km from Hyderabad. It has many tourist facilities for pilgrims to stay. It is situated on the banks of river Thungabadhra. It can also be reached by train. It is on the train route between Mumbai-Madras , Delhi-Banglore , Hyderbad-Tirupathi. The station name is "Mantralayam Road", it is 16 Kms from Mantralayam. You can travel to Mantralayam from Mantralayam Road station by private Jeeps, taxis, autorickshaws or public bus

Shri Raghavendra Swamy Mutt,

Mantralayam, Kurnool District,

Andhra Pradesh - 518345, INDIA.

Phone- (91)-(8512)-279429, 279459

Email-info (AT) srsmutt (DOT) org

Doddamallur -About 60Kms from Bangalore, on the Mysore - Bangalore Highway (one mile from Channapatna), the tall tower of a famous temple peeking through the swaying coconut palms seems to beckon your attention. The highway road sign identifies the place as Mallur Agrahara.

For Information please contact any one of the person on telephone numbers given below.

Sri Embar Srinivasan (Chairman of Temple appointed by Government): 080 - 26563678

Sri Embar Venu :080 - 27200015 or mobile : 9448077348

Sri Nagesh :080 - 27200014

Bhattar of Temple Sri Radhakrishna Bhattar: 080 - 27200030 or Mobile : 9448058057

For Accommodation and Food Please contact You can get in touch with Dr.R.S.Varadaraj ,Founder of Jai Sri Krishna Charitable Trust: 27200024 / 27200022 / 27200023.

For General Information contact sridhar (AT) doddamallurtemple (DOT) net

Suresh N <nsuresh_sai > wrote: Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's ashram in Bangalore is at Kadugodi (near whitefield).Its around 20 kms from Bangalore city.Baba is usually there during April/May.Otherwise He is mostly in Puttaparthy in Andhra Pradesh (4 hrs drive from Bangalore).

revathi sampath <revathyi > wrote:

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Hi,

I think the moderator can guide the route to Mantralayam and nearest places as Archavatara Anubhava Yatra had conducted couple of tours to Ahobilam and Mantralayam.

Deepak Vasudevan

Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New Members

New Files

Visit Your Group

HotJobs

Be Discovered!

Employers find you

Upload your resume

Mail

Get it all!