IndiaDivine.org

When Swamiji came to my home ...& Tonight's class! :-)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Nanda and Everybody,

Nanda -- Thanks soooooo much for your post - i am still laughing at "your last laugh"!!

So, is the humble fare you are feeding Swamiji - your questions in the Cosmic Puja Class?

:-)

Everybody - Today Swamiji will be discussing Puja Naivedyam - Offerings to God in the

class.

In every puja we make offerings - flowers, food, rudraksha etc...and ultimately, we want to

make an offering of our life to the Divine. So please do tune in this evening, if you can,

and share in the joy of offering our love to Divine Mother.

The class begins at 6.30 p.m. PST after arati and you can view it by going to

www.shreemaa.org and clicking on live webcam broadcasts in the left panel.

If you want to ask questions during the class to Swamiji - you can email

mandirclass OR

join in an instant messenger chat with mandirclass

Hope to see you there in your homes!!!!

Jai Maa!

ramya :)

, Nanda <chandimaakijai wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Once, about three years ago, I heard through the Mandir grapevine that Maa and Swamiji

were planning to make a short day trip to San Jose. The location that they were supposed

to go to was very close to my apartment and I wanted to invite them to my place too.

Accordingly, one weekend at the Mandir, I broached the subject and requested if they

would take a detour on their journey to step into my humble abode and partake of the

modest fare that this undeserving child would try her best to provide (or words to that

effect)

>

> Swamiji said (paraphrased) "No ! I dont like going a-visitin '. Besides THIS (referring to

the Mandir) is your home, THAT is just your apartment"

>

> While it made it me all warm and fuzzy that the Mandir was my true home, I was a little

disappointed that Swamiji wouldnt make a visit to my apartment.

>

> But I find that I have the last laugh after all - thanks to the webcam.

>

> Since last week, I have been faithfully tuning into the Cosmic Puja class at 6.30 pm

every evening. And occassionally, Swamiji mentions my name "Hi Nanda" or "Thanks

Nanda" and I feel so thrilled at the unexpected interaction. While it most certainly isnt

being at the Mandir, it comes a very close second - just to be able to listen to the class

and benefit from the interactions.

>

> It is almost like Swamiji is right in my home (oops apartment).

>

> And most importantly, it is such a wonderful opportunity for a sadhana slacker like me

to get motivated to learn more and practice more !

>

> To me, learning the Cosmic Puja is almost incidental, what really counts is just being

connected to Swamiji and the Mandir and the class and the residents and through it all feel

a closeness to Maa.

>

> If you would like to join in and welcome Swamiji to your home and benefit from his

presence, please add MandirClass to your messenger and login to IM at 6.30

Pacific Standard time this evening and for the next few evenings. Please also tune in to

http://www.ShreeMaa.org/broadcasts to listen into the class. This evening we will be

discussing the Prana Pratishta section from the Cosmic Puja.

> See you then.

>

> Welcome Swamiji !

>

> Jai Maa

> Nanda

>