IndiaDivine.org

Shri Chandi Yaagam on 8th Nov

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear friends and like minded persons

This time I am sharing with you some divine experiences. This week particularly from 5th to 12th remained as a most memorable week of our lives – me and my team. I have already briefed the wonderful experiences we had during our trip to Kuruvapuram etc. Immediately after returning from such a Holy trip we – the team, left for Karimnagar to perform Sri Chandi Yaagam on 8th. We left in a mini bus this time together on 7th and on our way suddenly we decided while proceeding, to take the blessings of Lord Hanuman at Agraharam.

We reached the unusual temple while the temple staff was waiting for our arrival. We find number of Lord Hanuman temples through out India, but interestingly this temple is unique in a way where two Swayambhu Lord Hanuman idols remained at one place and in one main temple. We offered prayers to the Lord seeking world peace, prosperity of all of us in our spiritual journey with MANYU sookta and once again please do not ask me to write down what we experienced on this small piece of paper, leading to my incapability to pen down such great Holy event. We are fortunate in one word. The team soon left for Vemulawada. Again the temple staff received us with all honors and the entire team entered the Garbhaa Alay and performed Pradosha Kaala Pooja to the presiding deity. Most of you might be remembering this month – as a Holy Karthik which is important for both HARI AND HARA worship. Then we were taken to Goddess Raja Rajeswari Devi. The smiling face of the Goddess made

us to recollect those days when our mother during our childhood days relaxed with a sign of relief and comfort on seeing her children coming back home safely. Such relief was seen INDIVIDUALLY BY each one of us in the face of the Goddess. It does not look nice when I repeat that we are fortunate, for, the team is continuously fortunate.

The next day, i.e. 8th started at 4.30 a.m. when all of us were ready to perform Shri Chandi Yaagam in the same premises where we camped. The place where we camped is again a HOLY LAND of Shri Yagna Varaaha Swamy being the presiding deity. Shri Ratna Garbha Ganapathi. Shri Satyanarayana Swamy, Goddess Vaagvaadini Saraswathi, Goddess Vara Durga, Goddess Vasudha Lakshmi temples were also there. At the beginning we went round all the temples and requested the local temple priests to perform the best possible archana to all the deities praying for the welfare of the team – both physically present and otherwise. The Yagna Commenced being Shri Appajosyula Subrahmanya Sastry as the Brahma for the event; Shri Dhoolipaala Sita Rama Sarma for Sri Surya Namaskarams and anga Homaas on the south east Homa Kundam; Shri Parimi Sastry and others to perform Shri Lakshmi Ganapathi Homam with 1000 plus Modaks on the North east Homa Kundam; Shri Gullapalli Sharma of Iragavaram – a well

known vedic scholar of East Godavari District Agraharam to perform Sri Sukta, Purusha Sookta, Navagraha, Nakshatreshti, Shri Surdarshana, Roga Nivarana, Bhagya Sookta, Medha Sookta, and other homams at the south west Homa Kundam; while Shri Suresh Babu and others performing Sri Rudra Sookta, Bhoo, Neela Sukta Homams at the north west Homa Kundam.

At the centre myself and my wife assisted by the Brahma performed Shri Chandi Yaagam after initially making the Mandapaaradhana at the northern side of the Homa Kundam. Behind us, Shri Sastry performed Sri Chakra Archana and incidentally a BAALA too arrived at the appropriate time to receive the honor. We too offered 1000 plus modaks in the main Homa Kundam and the Yaagam was completed at the sun set time with Poornahuti. We have honored all the local priests with clothing and appropriate Dakshina too, while offering a six yard saree to Goddess Vaagvaadini Saraswathi Devi.

This Yagna Varaaha Kshetram was established by a noble personality by name Sri Sribhashyam Vijaya Saradhi nearly 20 years back and today it has grown to such a stage where permanent Homa Kundams were constructed in a very big hall which can easily accommodate 1000 plus devotees. Well built rooms for the visitors keep them comfortable for their stay. The garden maintained by them is yet worthy of description. The idols in the temple are made up of some unusual glittering stone and in one word EVERYTHING IS UNIQUE THERE. ALL OF US – I REPEAT – ALL OF US are fortunate as prayers are offered for all of us. Thus our 485th Yaaga is completed. The week still has another three days and just waits for our experiences elsewhere. Yours affly. HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI

THOSE WHO DESIRE TO GIVE THEIR BIRTH STAR, GOTHRA ETC MAY SEND THE SAME TO US SO THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO SPECIFICALLY OFFER PRAYERS ON YOUR BEHALF