IndiaDivine.org

New COLI Writers Needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

fyi ...

Om Namah Shivaya!

Love makes things grow, as evidenced by the 20 new people who want Circle of Love Inside, (COLI), letters! COLI is Amma's letter writing program for incarcerated men and women, which now consists of 65 writers, & 80 letter recipients, before the new requests.

2 COLI recipients wrote:

"I wish to thank you for the materials, including a darshan with the picture of Amma, a living saint ... You know I had seen her on T.V. a few months ago. I found her to be gentle, compassionate and caring ... It was a very moving, humbling and enlightening experience for me. You must have great gratitude in your heart." He learned of the M. A. Center from Swami Paramatmananda's autobiography, "On the Road to Freedom."

"To tell the truth, that would be very nice to have people from the outside to care for me. I've been in prison close to 9 years now, and people forget about people like me. I'm not a lifer, but would like someone to guide me to a 'better life.' He learned of COLI from a fellow inmate, who used terms such as love and friendship."

Writing spiritually uplifting cards & letters for COLI, offers a chance to share the unconditional Love that Amma gives to us, with Her incarcerated children. If you want to write for COLI, or are just thinking about it, please e-mail circle.of.love.inside , & please feel free to ask any questions.

Om Amriteshwaryai Namah,

Cirlcle of Love Inside team

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.