IndiaDivine.org

Urgnet please reply me soon 7/11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kashinath,

u msut give when u had the problem from closer the date better

any other events in life

there appears to be some history of this from `paternal side' even if not recorded.

as the case and such a possiblity is from ur Dasa running between Sani -ravi from 24-12-01 to 4-12-02 Sani aspects ravi by 3rd aspect is with it in D6 [health] and is in Neecha in d9.

the afliction of Kanya B V raman has said that will leads to soem system fault as it is the Kalapurushas 6th house here it is Budha+Kuja more due to thr type of less usefull or nutrition value, some acidity, untimely eating and too much stress, may be goood in Syntax/grammer maths, computing etc though.

the cure can be possible in chandra-guru from 15-1-08 to 15-5-09, as Guru in the 10th is better placed and is with sani, ravi in D6 so some relief will be there as all r in 11th a problem and cure there is visible. Guru in 11th D6 and is 11th lord in Rasi. and 3rd and friendly sign in D9.

i use ramans' AYANAMSA SO dASA, DATES AND AT TIMES AMSAS will change so if u have any questions on them u can skip, if u tame the readings as it is time will tell if I am right or wrong hope u do find a solution earlier.

PRAY TO ANY FORM OF LAKSHMI say even arogya lakshmi or just ashta lakshmi stotras wear be in white or near fair, light color materials around u , clothes or walls.

best wishes.

defence anand <moondefence (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Respected Sir,

iam kashinath mishra

our whole family in very critical case please help me ,

Date of Birth 05-Sep-1974

Time of Birth 10.30 Pm

Birth Place Channai

iam two brother faceing same health problem we both from last 20 years please help me what to do , Muscular dystrophy backer can't get up on own leg from last 5 years ,

kindly help me

as soon as possible

Your's faith fully

kashinath

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Respected Sir,

before 1985 we means our family members leave in peace and good life . after that day by day some propblem somes in life and still it is runing, my health probelm started at the age of 14, but that time i can do anything like bycycle runing etc.

i can't write each and everything i words , we are totally depressed ,

iam two brother both are in same case can't get up on its own leg from last 5 years, only hope is their, On GOD only no medicine is working on us, due to bad healht condition my father leave the job for taking care of us,

please tell me what to do , iam fasting Ekadashi from last 5 years and from 2 years Tuesday and Saturday fasting.

no resulting is their, kindly help me, the time is too much gone

What to do , when to do , if any book is required to read please help me, because i can't get it, if in any site is pdf file or doc file avaible then please tell me,

we are frustratred from life please help me,

Name : Kashinath Mishra

Date of Birth: 05/Sep/1974

Place of Birth: Chennai(Tamil Naidu)

Time of Birth: 10:30PM

This is my brother birth details

please tell me his health problem when it solved

Name : Girish Mishra

Date of Birth: 04/Jul/1977

Place of Birth: Ludhiana(Punjab)

Time of Birth: 5:40AM

Regards

kashianth mishra

020 32503567

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar > wrote:

Kashinath,

any other events in life

there appears to be some history of this from `paternal side' even if not recorded.

as the case and such a possiblity is from ur Dasa running between Sani -ravi from 24-12-01 to 4-12-02 Sani aspects ravi by 3rd aspect is with it in D6 [health] and is in Neecha in d9.

the afliction of Kanya B V raman has said that will leads to soem system fault as it is the Kalapurushas 6th house here it is Budha+Kuja more due to thr type of less usefull or nutrition value, some acidity, untimely eating and too much stress, may be goood in Syntax/grammer maths, computing etc though.

the cure can be possible in chandra-guru from 15-1-08 to 15-5-09, as Guru in the 10th is better placed and is with sani, ravi in D6 so some relief will be there as all r in 11th a problem and cure there is visible. Guru in 11th D6 and is 11th lord in Rasi. and 3rd and friendly sign in D9.

i use ramans' AYANAMSA SO dASA, DATES AND AT TIMES AMSAS will change so if u have any questions on them u can skip, if u tame the readings as it is time will tell if I am right or wrong hope u do find a solution earlier.

PRAY TO ANY FORM OF LAKSHMI say even arogya lakshmi or just ashta lakshmi stotras wear be in white or near fair, light color materials around u , clothes or walls.

best wishes.

iam kashinath mishra

Time of Birth 10.30 Pm

Birth Place Channai

iam two brother faceing same health problem we both from last 20 years please help me what to do , Muscular dystrophy backer can't get up on own leg from last 5 years ,

kindly help me

as soon as possible

Your's faith fully

kashinath

Respected Sir,

before 1985 we means our family members leave in peace and good life . after that day by day some propblem somes in life and still it is runing, my health probelm started at the age of 14, but that time i can do anything like bycycle runing etc.

iam two brother both are in same case can't get up on its own leg from last 5 years, only hope is their, On GOD only no medicine is working on us, due to bad healht condition my father leave the job for taking care of us,

please tell me what to do , iam fasting Ekadashi from last 5 years and from 2 years Tuesday and Saturday fasting.

What to do , when to do , if any book is required to read please help me, because i can't get it, if in any site is pdf file or doc file avaible then please tell me,

Regards

kashianth mishra

020 32503567

Kashinath,

any other events in life

best wishes.

iam kashinath mishra

Time of Birth 10.30 Pm

Birth Place Channai

kindly help me

as soon as possible

Your's faith fully

kashinath

Respected Sir,

Regards

kashianth mishra

020 32503567

Kashinath,

any other events in life

best wishes.

iam kashinath mishra

Time of Birth 10.30 Pm

Birth Place Channai

kindly help me

as soon as possible

Your's faith fully

kashinath

Respected Sir,

Regards

kashianth mishra

020 32503567

Kashinath,

any other events in life

best wishes.

iam kashinath mishra

Time of Birth 10.30 Pm

Birth Place Channai

kindly help me

as soon as possible

Your's faith fully

kashinath