IndiaDivine.org

URGENT! PLEASE HELP FOR CHILD 11/11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Durga,

we can't make out much on what the earlier life Father's curse was but can say so, this is covered in recent Sri Dakshinamurthys Brahmana shapa thread.

a shapa can be of a few types

not performing obsiques to them

not keeping them happy during their life time

or not fullfilling a wish if they had one etc.

father can be anyone of that order also.

THIS LIFE FATHER NO,

WE CANT SAY IT AFFECTS HIM in anyway it is like this if one has to suffer from a kind of parentage, lineage, or from childrens grief they get attached to such souls [births] as destined through their VASANA, Karma etc.

good natured, soft, kind, generous, humble, healthy are born to deva gunas people

and one seething with anger,rage, revenge, jealous, quarelsome, sick, diseased etc to rakshas guna this is inBhagvad Geetha 15-17 thapers I guess.

and the openign line in a horoscope tell u what is aid

that uget into a family due to its collective karma and enjoy such benifits that it can give u and vice-versa

I hope it covers the topic a bit, I am sure other members will throw some light as well.

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events and dates, jobs, marriage, family, kids.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE!

Durga Devi <durgadurgadurga >

vedic astrology

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:26:27 AM

Re: [vedic astrology] URGENT! PLEASE HELP FOR CHILD 7/11

Me Shuba Vela,

You had posted earlier that my son has curse from his previous life father.

Does this affect cuurrent life father-son relationship? Is his father(my husband) going to be affected anyways like mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually?

I have heard from other mothers that it is hard for fathers to deal about the diagnosis, but I am very much concerned about my husband too.

please feel free to post what to see about it.

Thank you very much.

Durga

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

durga

u want to know more on the father's health or gen? good 2hear he has done well after june so my next statment that next yr can improve more can happen too.

best wishes

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events and dates, jobs, marriage, family, kids.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE!

Durga Devi <durgadurgadurga@ >

vedic astrology

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 9:29:13 PM

Re: [vedic astrology] URGENT! PLEASE HELP FOR CHILD 1/11

Me Shubha Vela,

Thanks for the hopeful future in your reply. I appreciate it.

My son showed amazing improvement since June. Infact he does good in June July every year. October and April are difficult times every year. I attribute to the season change. But this October New Moon (DIwali) was ton of challenges. I bet this has something to do 6 planets being in one house.

Can you elaborate on the father issue? THere is something that I am able to feel that it is not natural and my husband has to work at doing this with our son. This has gotten better since June.

There was lot of stress in the family. somehow we remind remind eachother the good things and move on. like surrendering to the bigger power. It is DIFFICULT but we keep praying and move on.

thanks again.

Durga

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

Durga,

Well I have seen a few Autistic child and know how hard life can be for people around them, extremes in moods, happineess, violence, emotions etc. apart from falling suddenly

how was his life since june this ur to now, must be better but father may be avg health same time...?

what kind of maarige stress if any u have, ur family backgrounds for such children or suffering due to some problems with children up or aroudn ur families...?

from the chart it appears there is some Dosha related to his previous birth ffather's curse etc so a vsiit to Gaya feeding some brahmins anywhere, giving them a cow etc will help says THE SHASTRAS.

but his life from 1-6-07 will improve a lot and troubles lesser he will start a sukra dasa then and Sukra is well placed in the chart in the 11th rasi,in the 1st D9 9th D6 AND some treatment, prayers etc will help get him to do some pranayama, meditation of say even Art of living in ur placee will help him.

pray to any form of Shakti-dura also he wil be creative, draw, write, dance well. in sukra dasa.

god bless u

G B Prashant Kumar

Durga <durgadurgadurga@ >

vedic astrology

Wednesday, November 1, 2006 12:27:34 AM

[vedic astrology] URGENT! PLEASE HELP FOR CHILD

Dear all Gurujis,

I start by praying to Ganapathy. Please look at my son's horoscope.

Here is the birth details of my only son:

January 3rd, 2001

Time: 1:05 p.m

Place: Naperville, Illinois , U.S.A

He has been daignosed with autism.

Every day activitites are harder for us way too much than usual.

Although this is not like a physical emergency like one goes to the hospital

emergeny room , it is emergency in terms of liveliness.

Please feel free to post what you see.

Thank you very much.

Durga

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates

(http://voice. )