IndiaDivine.org

What is the difference between a Pink, Yellow and White pearl?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Learneds, Namaskar!

What is the difference between a Pink, Yellow and White pearl? From whatever data available, I can gather

White pearl I know is for strengthening Natal moon, however a lot of astrologers recommend a different colored pearl based on the placement of moon.

In my mind the color deals with Rashis and a specific color is used to strengthen the Rashi or planets in that rashi. e.g - Red for Aries.

Does it mean that Pink pearl is for Natives with moon in Aries. But that would also imply a black pearl for moon in Libra. isnt that inaspicious?

However, I am unable to co relate the colored pearl with the Rashi.

Any pointers or explanations in this regard are appreciated.

Warm regards,

Pranav

hello, at 2:45am i read this message and was tempted to reply. as far as i know, a natural pearl is offwhite , or white.so why go for colours? so better stick to the natural pearl....

sorry for butting in.

warm regards

RR

ps..iwas asked to wear pearls for my deb moon.....

!Om Gurveh Namah!

Dear Learneds, Namaskar!

What is the difference between a Pink, Yellow and White pearl? From whatever data available, I can gather

White pearl I know is for strengthening Natal moon, however a lot of astrologers recommend a different colored pearl based on the placement of moon.

In my mind the color deals with Rashis and a specific color is used to strengthen the Rashi or planets in that rashi. e.g - Red for Aries.

Does it mean that Pink pearl is for Natives with moon in Aries. But that would also imply a black pearl for moon in Libra. isnt that inaspicious?

However, I am unable to co relate the colored pearl with the Rashi.

Any pointers or explanations in this regard are appreciated.

Warm regards,

Pranav

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.