I am Amit Singh from Gurgaon.. My & my wife's birth details are :

Amit Kumar Singh

20th August 1975 --- Time Not precise but between 730 to 800 PM -

MORADABAD , Uttar Pradesh , India

Vibha Agrawal

27th February 1977- 1155 AM

MUMBAI , Maharashtra India

PLease guide on my following concerns :

1.. After completing my MBA ( despite several difficulties - financial , health etc ) I worked for 3.5 years in Banking Job but quit to start my own business in partnership with 2 other persons. .. However, the business has been doing OK but does not seem to be moving in any concrete growth track ..Please suggest on the professional compatibility of the ongoing partnership...

2.. Also that however hard & best I try , the results are not commensurate with the efforts..

3.. I have always had this very strong innate inclination to be do STOCK TRADING ( OR if nt STOCKS then TRADING of some other kind) ; but all my business activities have been more of SERVICING Nature ie Recruitment Consulting + Home Loan Financing through Banks.

4.. Can i focus on REAL ESTATE purchase - Sale / Trading & would STOCK TRAding be an activity of profit.

My Wife has been working well in a Corporate Job and infact her efforts are being well recognised too..by way of promotion n remuneration but she has to work extremely hard for late hours.. and this tendency has been observer right from the beginning of her corporate life.

We have been thinking of Family Planning too and wishto know the prospects of the same.. we do not have any issues as of now.

Regards

Amit Singh

Amit

can answer from hers on children

between 15-1 to Nov 3 07 u will have a baby girl for sure and she will do well in life a beautiful, energitic, SUCCESSFUL one

urs with time only can say

ur wife will get a career rise, nic epay pack in the next 2 yrs startign from Jan

over all tiem in ur family, finances, comforts, foreign travel may good things in store

god bless u

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events and dates, jobs, marriage, family, kids.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE!

Amit Singh <amit.singh (AT) shoulder (DOT) in>

vedic astrology

Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:41:40 AM

[vedic astrology] My Horoscope

Respected Gurujan,

Saadar Pranam,

I am Amit Singh from Gurgaon.. My & my wife's birth details are :

Amit Kumar Singh

20th August 1975 --- Time Not precise but between 730 to 800 PM -

MORADABAD , Uttar Pradesh , India

Vibha Agrawal

27th February 1977- 1155 AM

MUMBAI , Maharashtra India

PLease guide on my following concerns :

1.. After completing my MBA ( despite several difficulties - financial , health etc ) I worked for 3.5 years in Banking Job but quit to start my own business in partnership with 2 other persons. .. However, the business has been doing OK but does not seem to be moving in any concrete growth track ..Please suggest on the professional compatibility of the ongoing partnership. ..

2.. Also that however hard & best I try , the results are not commensurate with the efforts..

3.. I have always had this very strong innate inclination to be do STOCK TRADING ( OR if nt STOCKS then TRADING of some other kind) ; but all my business activities have been more of SERVICING Nature ie Recruitment Consulting + Home Loan Financing through Banks.

4.. Can i focus on REAL ESTATE purchase - Sale / Trading & would STOCK TRAding be an activity of profit.

My Wife has been working well in a Corporate Job and infact her efforts are being well recognised too..by way of promotion n remuneration but she has to work extremely hard for late hours.. and this tendency has been observer right from the beginning of her corporate life.

We have been thinking of Family Planning too and wishto know the prospects of the same.. we do not have any issues as of now.

Regards

Amit Singh