IndiaDivine.org

KAAL SARP YOGA 16/11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amar

Sade sat and ashtama sani are diff the latter is sure more difficult than former

sade-saat is a giver but with some delays, tests ur patience and caliber, the greater thechalenges u conquer the greater u become there and gives u a lot by the time it leaves and u will thank it in long run a tough task master, GIVES JOB RISE les pay more responsiblities less recognition if both come then u will not thank it rather squander it and its lessons sure is a blessing in long run

more later

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events and dates, jobs, marriage, family, kids.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE!

amar vodnala <ecstacy_amar >

vedic astrology

Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:22:06 AM

Re: [vedic astrology] KAAL SARP YOGA 12/11

Namaste,

The problem started since aug 2004 but intensified from nov, I came to US in aug 2004 then the mind went so down, depression was all over .I didnt do any specific job, i was studying then engaged in some odd jobs and been the worst over there and even about to get into some legal stuff in nov.Then comes my mind with all the depression and i was at my worst ever even studies relations and money which has been an obvious factor till now.For some jobs i worked i dint even got paid and debts started to raise due to some reasons i thought it would be better if i shift my place,so i shifted from kansas to boston in aug 2006 without completing my masters.I have come here to finish my degree and get into a job as soon as possible,since five months i have no work its still the same worst in life.No hope...No future debts started to build like twin towers and pressured up i have lost all my senses ......Not even the maturity or anything even friends are at my rescue from such a

situation.

In this two years mind was so affected that at one point i was above to get into a mental treatment.

If this is all because of Saturns transit(asthama shani) then dont you think sade sathi would be dangerous, Thinking that if dasa lord(moon) is good then why these transits had a major effect.9Th lord in 10Th and 10th lord in 11th is a good yoga.And now under rahu sub dasa with rahu in transit being 3rd from moon, saturn shifting his place, rahu placed in 10th(rasi) which indicates (to my knowledge) betterment in profession dont u think i will get a job?

Does my horoscope indicates that i am the worst person ever to live life like hell?

Do u think i am a loser for this life?

venus and rahu together can give rise in profession and can be into computers may be manegerial what do u think?

i am sorry if i bothered u alot.

Thanking you

regards

Amar

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

ok

explain your problem/qquestion. .. that is waht i said with some clues

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events and dates, jobs, marriage, family, kids.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE!

amar vodnala <ecstacy_amar@ >

vedic astrology

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:08:50 AM

sir,

I dint actually understood the first line:

u need to be specific no job or will be thrown out from one r likely to face any legal action for any act/ion on ur part known/un known...?

can u elaborate here

thanks for your help

amar

amar,

u need to be specific no job or will be thrown out from one r likely to face any legal action for any act/ion on ur part known/un known...?

as i see anytime now from 15-11-06 to 15-2-07 a change of place, with a v goood rise and good perks will com eur way may live close to some water front. or close to them.

In gen many things in ur life happen after soem delay, obstacles, anxiety as sani in ur lagna both in Rasi and D9 AND d10 profession area too. THE SAID rise may also happen a bit LATE so dont ask me after a week or two but many be month+ later id if doesnt happen.

pray to any Lakshmi form will help.

ur chandra is outside ketu's end by 2 ged so u can be considered out of KSY. and ksy max delays life events till age 22 not more no worry on this and ur chandra+ketu gives u more needless anxiety, so do some meditation, pranayama and be happier.

G B Prashant Kumar

vedic astrology

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:26:20 AM

Dear Prashanth,

My details are below

Amar Vodnala

DOB: 2nd august 1982

TOB: 10 : 42 am

Place:Karimnagar

i have serious problems regarding career pls help me out.

amar

whatver it is has com in to the subject much earlier than commercial times, except that commercial interests or at times impresson making astrologers [need not be money-when they can't find the right clues] have misuded it and spoiled the issues like in Mangaliks KSY is a limit one only till age 34 not beyond and that too if the dasa of planets of rahu, ketu or planets in thei star runn till 34 yrs, later is not effective.

G B Prashant Kumar

Kaartik Gor <astro_gor >

vedic astrology

Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:38:51 AM

Re: [vedic astrology] KAAL SARP YOGA

Om Sai Ram

Hi,

No classics have mentioned this yoga.

You may refer to KNR's book where he takes all the old fashioned Astrologer's HEAD ON.

regards,

Kaartik gor

amar vodnala <ecstacy_amar@ > wrote:

hi learned astrologers,

I have a question regarding KaalaSarpa Yoga, to my knowledge in my chart since moon in 4th house entered the house before ketu so i guess this is not kaalasarpa yoga...What do you guys think about this.

Amar Vodnala

DOB:2nd aug 1982

Place:Karimnagar, Andhrapradesh, India

time:10:42am

Thanking

sree ven <jyothishishya@ > wrote:

Hi,

1) Neither Parasara (THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY in Vedic Jyothish) nor Jaimini have mentioned anything about such a yoga/dosha; but one may argue that we are yet to find the manuscript!

2)Setting that aside, you do not have a true kaal sarpa dosha since Rahu is not alone (sun and mercury share the house with him & mercury owns the house).

3) All said and done, it is good for everyone to propitiate Rahu and Ketu. Pooja, archana, abhishek with milk etc. to snake deities especially on Naag panchami or on regular day, during Rahu kalam, is a good idea. Since Shiva rules over all the navagrahas, worshipping him on a daily basis is good. If you are a strict Vaishnavite, Balaji will be a deity for this. If you come down to south India, there is a Shiva temple in Kalahasti (close to Tirupati) which is arguably the most popular place for removing Sarpa dosham of any kind. Again, Rahu kalam and Pradosham are auspicious times for this puja. There could be similar temple(s) much closer than this to your home but I do not know.

4) Om Namasivaya (do not miss pronouncing the 'ya' sound at the end) is a very good mantra for you for mitigating the ill effects in the sixth house- the house of obstacles, enemies, disease etc. and incidentally where Rahu is in your chart. Devatha sthana for this mantra is 9th (ideal for Shiva, the ultimate Guru).

5) I do see A7 and A6 together in both Rasi and Navamsa; and also, mars is involved in both Rasi and Navamsa in the marital aspect. Hence, for the betterment of matrimon(ial harmon)y, it is good to propitiate Gods as much as possible (bhakthi).

6) I do not need to tell you about bhakthi, since you are gifted enough to have Ketu in 12th house, that too in pisces (a spiritual house!) a good karma towards moksha is indicated. Assuming the birth time is correct, your Vimsamsa (D-20) pertaining to spirituality also shows Ketu in 12th house!! I see a very good karma in the direction towards Moksha in very more ways in your charts, on the whole...

All the best.

p.s. I am not a pro in Jyothish. So all that I told you are to be taken with a pinch of salt. Pl. consult/get blessings of a great and authentic Guru (dont ask me how to find one - you are perhaps more destined to meet one than me!)

sun_el <sun_el (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Dear Sir,

According to my horoscope I came to know that I have KAAL SARP YOGA.

Please let me the truth that I really have kaal sarp and inform me

what type of kaal sarp I have. Besides what bad effects will it have

on my life and what is the remedy for this.

My Birth Details:

Name: Sunil

D/birth: 07-Oct-1977

Time: 07:30:00 PM

Place: Raxaul (Bihar) 26N58 84E58

Now Living in Kathmandu, Nepal

With regards

Sunil

------------ --------- --------- ---

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today.

hello guruji,

Please tell me if i have a good career or not if when does it start?

amar

Amar

Sade sat and ashtama sani are diff the latter is sure more difficult than former

sade-saat is a giver but with some delays, tests ur patience and caliber, the greater thechalenges u conquer the greater u become there and gives u a lot by the time it leaves and u will thank it in long run a tough task master, GIVES JOB RISE les pay more responsiblities less recognition if both come then u will not thank it rather squander it and its lessons sure is a blessing in long run

more later

G B Prashant Kumar

amar vodnala <ecstacy_amar >

vedic astrology

Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:22:06 AM

Namaste,

The problem started since aug 2004 but intensified from nov, I came to US in aug 2004 then the mind went so down, depression was all over .I didnt do any specific job, i was studying then engaged in some odd jobs and been the worst over there and even about to get into some legal stuff in nov.Then comes my mind with all the depression and i was at my worst ever even studies relations and money which has been an obvious factor till now.For some jobs i worked i dint even got paid and debts started to raise due to some reasons i thought it would be better if i shift my place,so i shifted from kansas to boston in aug 2006 without completing my masters.I have come here to finish my degree and get into a job as soon as possible,since five months i have no work its still the same worst in life.No hope...No future debts started to build like twin towers and pressured up i have lost all my senses ......Not even the maturity or anything even friends are at my rescue from such a

situation.

In this two years mind was so affected that at one point i was above to get into a mental treatment.

If this is all because of Saturns transit(asthama shani) then dont you think sade sathi would be dangerous, Thinking that if dasa lord(moon) is good then why these transits had a major effect.9Th lord in 10Th and 10th lord in 11th is a good yoga.And now under rahu sub dasa with rahu in transit being 3rd from moon, saturn shifting his place, rahu placed in 10th(rasi) which indicates (to my knowledge) betterment in profession dont u think i will get a job?

Does my horoscope indicates that i am the worst person ever to live life like hell?

Do u think i am a loser for this life?

venus and rahu together can give rise in profession and can be into computers may be manegerial what do u think?

i am sorry if i bothered u alot.

Thanking you

regards

Amar

ok

explain your problem/qquestion. .. that is waht i said with some clues

G B Prashant Kumar

vedic astrology

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:08:50 AM

sir,

I dint actually understood the first line:

can u elaborate here

thanks for your help

amar

amar,

as i see anytime now from 15-11-06 to 15-2-07 a change of place, with a v goood rise and good perks will com eur way may live close to some water front. or close to them.

In gen many things in ur life happen after soem delay, obstacles, anxiety as sani in ur lagna both in Rasi and D9 AND d10 profession area too. THE SAID rise may also happen a bit LATE so dont ask me after a week or two but many be month+ later id if doesnt happen.

pray to any Lakshmi form will help.

ur chandra is outside ketu's end by 2 ged so u can be considered out of KSY. and ksy max delays life events till age 22 not more no worry on this and ur chandra+ketu gives u more needless anxiety, so do some meditation, pranayama and be happier.

G B Prashant Kumar

vedic astrology

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:26:20 AM

Dear Prashanth,

My details are below

Amar Vodnala

DOB: 2nd august 1982

TOB: 10 : 42 am

Place:Karimnagar

i have serious problems regarding career pls help me out.

amar

whatver it is has com in to the subject much earlier than commercial times, except that commercial interests or at times impresson making astrologers [need not be money-when they can't find the right clues] have misuded it and spoiled the issues like in Mangaliks KSY is a limit one only till age 34 not beyond and that too if the dasa of planets of rahu, ketu or planets in thei star runn till 34 yrs, later is not effective.

G B Prashant Kumar

Kaartik Gor <astro_gor >

vedic astrology

Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:38:51 AM

Re: [vedic astrology] KAAL SARP YOGA

Om Sai Ram

Hi,

No classics have mentioned this yoga.

You may refer to KNR's book where he takes all the old fashioned Astrologer's HEAD ON.

regards,

Kaartik gor

amar vodnala <ecstacy_amar@ > wrote:

hi learned astrologers,

I have a question regarding KaalaSarpa Yoga, to my knowledge in my chart since moon in 4th house entered the house before ketu so i guess this is not kaalasarpa yoga...What do you guys think about this.

Amar Vodnala

DOB:2nd aug 1982

Place:Karimnagar, Andhrapradesh, India

time:10:42am

Thanking

sree ven <jyothishishya@ > wrote:

Hi,

1) Neither Parasara (THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY in Vedic Jyothish) nor Jaimini have mentioned anything about such a yoga/dosha; but one may argue that we are yet to find the manuscript!

2)Setting that aside, you do not have a true kaal sarpa dosha since Rahu is not alone (sun and mercury share the house with him & mercury owns the house).

3) All said and done, it is good for everyone to propitiate Rahu and Ketu. Pooja, archana, abhishek with milk etc. to snake deities especially on Naag panchami or on regular day, during Rahu kalam, is a good idea. Since Shiva rules over all the navagrahas, worshipping him on a daily basis is good. If you are a strict Vaishnavite, Balaji will be a deity for this. If you come down to south India, there is a Shiva temple in Kalahasti (close to Tirupati) which is arguably the most popular place for removing Sarpa dosham of any kind. Again, Rahu kalam and Pradosham are auspicious times for this puja. There could be similar temple(s) much closer than this to your home but I do not know.

4) Om Namasivaya (do not miss pronouncing the 'ya' sound at the end) is a very good mantra for you for mitigating the ill effects in the sixth house- the house of obstacles, enemies, disease etc. and incidentally where Rahu is in your chart. Devatha sthana for this mantra is 9th (ideal for Shiva, the ultimate Guru).

5) I do see A7 and A6 together in both Rasi and Navamsa; and also, mars is involved in both Rasi and Navamsa in the marital aspect. Hence, for the betterment of matrimon(ial harmon)y, it is good to propitiate Gods as much as possible (bhakthi).

6) I do not need to tell you about bhakthi, since you are gifted enough to have Ketu in 12th house, that too in pisces (a spiritual house!) a good karma towards moksha is indicated. Assuming the birth time is correct, your Vimsamsa (D-20) pertaining to spirituality also shows Ketu in 12th house!! I see a very good karma in the direction towards Moksha in very more ways in your charts, on the whole...

All the best.

p.s. I am not a pro in Jyothish. So all that I told you are to be taken with a pinch of salt. Pl. consult/get blessings of a great and authentic Guru (dont ask me how to find one - you are perhaps more destined to meet one than me!)

sun_el <sun_el (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Dear Sir,

According to my horoscope I came to know that I have KAAL SARP YOGA.

Please let me the truth that I really have kaal sarp and inform me

what type of kaal sarp I have. Besides what bad effects will it have

on my life and what is the remedy for this.

My Birth Details:

Name: Sunil

D/birth: 07-Oct-1977

Time: 07:30:00 PM

Place: Raxaul (Bihar) 26N58 84E58

Now Living in Kathmandu, Nepal

With regards

Sunil

------------ --------- --------- ---

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today.