IndiaDivine.org

How a person can predict the future! 22/11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Vatsala,

I just happened to see ur comments on the longer thread, but felt must reply in ur post.

It is intriguing that people want to test the subject by such questions and yet want an answer is this a short cut to get a faster reply?

It is good to see some support from any quarter, in an abrupt session or fraction of time how do people jump to a conclusion 1 on astrology and 2 on astrologers.

on astrology they do jump to as many FREE readings as possible and still want the maximum and best of everyone as they demand as though astrologers owe them something where as most people here do write for the love and glory of the subject and being of some use to people in some way as a social being most of the astrologers have their own clientele and these jumpers must respect the requirements of information on the subject and the people in it as this is NOT a FACE TO FACE session any info is useful and in marriage break ups all the more.

Though Divorce is Catching up in India as much as junk foods and IT boom. we have not got the better side of the West on divorces till we manage to stick along the marriage we find it OK, [good/ bad /ugly] once we separate then other person is treated as a demon by both parties, but the western divorcees still meet socialize and the children are still in touch with the biological parents and the new parents they get later.

here it is abrupt break and disconnect our kids may suffer more than them. so I do take some precaution in my work and will never blame anyone for breaking it as we are all paying back our karmic debts to every relationship we come across once its life is over a fresh one begins be it a job, friendship a rented house or a own house or a SPOUSE. with pain or witout pain also is part of the package.

Prashant

sahaip123 <sahaip123 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hi Shubhra,

Do you believe in a destiny that governs our ends? To answer that

question embark on a journey to learn astrology. For belief and

faith can never be imposed nor reasoned by another for you. If you

are serious about the question and the quest to know you will derive

at it yourself. If it is just a frivilous comment thrown in i dont

think any astrologer can really help you.

I dont understand why people expect an astrologer to go through a

baptism by fire to prove his/her expertise and profession. I fully

empathise with you Prashantji. Does the Doctor not ask previous

history and many a times extremely awkward questions. The more he

asks he is considered to be great... but ofcourse an astrologer is

supposed to explain his /her stand. I am open to critical appraisal

not tom foolery.

Regards

Vatsala

, "t_shubhra" <t_shubhra

wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

>

> This is the first time I'm posting in this group, Does the

prediction

> done by a good astrologer comes true, can a thing happen without

giving

> a clue which seems impossible.

>

> Please help. My mind trust but does not accepts.

>

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment