IndiaDivine.org

RE : Re:Keeping well in India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear Guru it is a pleasure to write to you I have a spritual problem please I do not know if you are going to help me throut this, fist I will like to help me heal my relationship with money.the other is how to carred out reincarnat6ion to do away with the pass life karma.

Guru Rattana <gururattan (AT) yogatech (DOT) com> a écrit : Sat Nam,

I know a couple of people who took tea tree oil and put a couple of drops in water daily. Definitely bless all your food and water. And of course, follow all the precautions set out by Karta Purkh.

Sat Nam,

Gururattana

Sat Nam,

First, please change the subject line when changing the topic. To find specific discussions in the archives we need accurate topics to look for.

help me heal my relationship with money.the other is how to carred out reincarnat6ion to do away with the pass life karma.

According to the Sikh teachings the way to release oneself from past life karma is to remember God with every thought and breath. I would suggest doing the Brainwave meditation for 31 minutes a day to shift your brainwaves so this is possible. This is found in the free on-line Kundalini yoga lessons.

Also practice mentally feeling, thinking, and chanting Sat with every inhale and Nam with every exhale. Over time this will become a habit.

There are so many ways to remember God, pick any and practice them.

Many blessings,

Gururattana

Sat Nam,

help me heal my relationship with money

(1) Be in gratitude for everything you have.

(2) Give thanks at every moment for everything in your life.

(3) Say thank you instead of please. Monitor yourself so you are thanking instead of in needy asking. Always thank the angels, your guides, saints, helpers, anyone who is available to assist you for what you are requesting. Do this for eveything until your inner attitude shifts. And then keep doing it. This works!!

(4) Never feel your are lacking, always that you are receiving.

(5) Love yourself and your gifts. Prosperity is also related to self-esteem. See the 2005 New Millennium Being on Inner Taurus and the one the year before.

(6) Shfit your relationship with (by loving and honoring) your body, the Earth, your feelings and women.

(7) Read my book THE DESTINY OF WOMEN IS THE DESTINY OF THE WORLD available on www.yogatech.com You can find the NMB back issues there too under the astro e-zine button.

(8) Do sadhana 1 hour every day and become a magnet for blessings.

After you have done the above for 40 days write back with a report. This goes for anyone who practices these techniques. We need some time to shift our consciousness from neediness and begging to grateful, magnetic receiving.

Many blessings,

Gururattana