IndiaDivine.org

RE: ACHARYAN THIRUVADIGALE SHARANAM-HH SRI SRIKALIYAN VANAMAMALAI RAMANUJA JEEYER SWAMY THIRUNAKSHATRAM KARTHIGAIYIL POORAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreemathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Srimad Vara Vara Munaye Namaha

Dear Madam,

I join all Sishyas of the Vanamamalai Matam in Greeting HH Sriman Kaliyan Vanamamalai Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji

On His Tirunakshattram day. I had the Mahad Bhagyam of prostrating before His Holy Feet in Hyderabad nearly 12

months ago in the Ranganatha Swamy Temple in Secunderabad. I accompanied my brother in law Sriman V. Srirama

Chary who served with HH Jeeyer Swamiji at the Kendriya Vidyalaya in Visakhapatnam and is quite close to Him.

I agree entirely about the Sowlabhyam of HH Jeeyar Swamiji.

I have heard about the construction of the Vanamamalai Mutt in Tirumala. I always wondered why there is no

Vanamamalai Mutt in Tirumala and I always wished for one ardently. Now that this wish is coming true I will whole

heartedly do whatever little is possible from my side to take part in this very noble project.

Adiyen,

Dasan,

Ramanujam

Azhvar Emberumanar Jeeyar Tiruvadigale Saranam

> vanamamalai; ramanuja; oppiliappan

> sumivaradan

> Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:04:37 -0700

> [sri ramanuja] ACHARYAN THIRUVADIGALE SHARANAM-HH SRI SRI KALIYAN VANAMAMALAI RAMANUJA JEEYER SWAMY THIRUNAKSHATRAM KARTHIGAIYIL POORAM

>

> Sri Parthasarathi thunai

> Srimathe ramanujaya Namaha

> Sri Vara Vara munayE Namaha

> Sri vAnAchala mahA munayE Namaha

> AngeerasApithE varshE ravou vruchchika sAriNi

> sanjAtham poorvapalgunyAm kalijit yOginam bhajE

> http://www.pbase.com/svami/image/31286528

> Today (12/12/2006) Karthigaiyil pooram is the day in which in the year 1932 our revered acharya, Sri Sri Kaliyan vanamamalai ramanuja Jeeyer swami, came to this world to uplift all of us from this ocean of samsara. Swamy is entering his 75th year on this auspicious day. Swamy is highly talented, and has great proficiency in Tamil, Sanskrit, Hindi and English. Moreover swami has an extraordinary capability to sing divine music.

> Adiyen can continue to write more and more about swamy's expertise in sampradayam but all these will surely take a back seat while thinking about swamy's sowlabhyam. Swamy likes to be very simple. The way swamy approaches the shisyas with his polite, soothing words is something to be experienced and cherished. Swamy is ever waiting with compassion to clarify the doubts of disciples with lucid explanation. Being an expert teacher in his poorvashrama, swamy has a flair for making disciples understand the most innate meanings embedded in the works of azhvars and acharyas passed on from the Vedas and Upanishads.

> Swamy enjoys being under the nithya kainkaryam of Vanamamalai Deivanayaka perumal and aranganagarappan and proudly declares himself to be the father of Sirivaramangai Nachiyar. Swamy holds the 30th pattam in the hierarchy of vanamamalai Jeeyers starting from Ponnadikkal jeeyer swamy the founder of the vanamamalai mutt and the prime disciple of Swamy manavala mAmunikal. Swamy does regular sancharam all over India for the benefit of the disciples who are spread all over the world. Thothadri mutt is present all over India and there are lots of thothadri shisyas even in Nepal. Today we have thotadri shisyas all over the world. For the benefit of those outside India, swamy gives upanyasams through the phone enlightening shisyas and abhimanis miles away from the divine feet of the acharya.

> Our Sri Swamy's next project is the construction of vanamamalai mutt in the most important Srivaishnava divyadesam, Thirumalai. On this auspicious day let us all vow to make this aspiration of swamy a grand success by supporting swamy in all ways.

> Adiyen places a humble request to all vanamamalai shisyas and abhimanis. Acharya sambhandam is very very important in our sampradayam. As swamy mAmunikal says, "Acharyan chichan Aruyirai pEnubhavan seerArum chichchan avan seervadivai" we surely have to be in association with the acharya in order to obtain knowledge and also to do kainkaryam to the acharya (the very essence of gaining knowledge is to do kainkarya). Fulfilling the wishes of an acharya and spreading his fame to all is our prime duty. So let us all join hands in the acharya kainkaryam and thereby make Sirivaramangai nachiyar, deivanayaka perumal and aranganagarappan happy. Acharya is the divine feet of perumal so if we do service to the acharya we in turn give happiness only to the divine couples.

> So let us all join together to do mangalasasanams to our acharya on this divine day,

> Srimad yatheendra varayOgipadhApja brungam

> SrivAnasaila munivarya dayaikapAtram I

> vigyAdha vEdhasikarObhaya thatvabhOdham

> rAmAnujam kalijitham munimAsrayAma: II

> "Seer thigazhum mangai nagar sirakka vandhOn vAzhiyE

> kArthigaiyil pooraththil vudhiththa vaLLal vAzhiyE

> pArpugazhum pAshiyaththai parindhuraippOn vAzhiyE

> panmozhiyil tamizhmaRaiyai pagaravallOn vAzhiyE

> ErAr ethirAsanadi Eththumavan vAzhiyE

> erAmAnusan thALiNaiyai adaindhuindhOn vAzhiyE

> pArpugazhum pattarbiran aruludaiyOn vAzhiyE

> em kaliyan eNaiadigal enidhoozhi vAzhiyE."

> "vAzhi kalikandri mAmunivan vaNkazhalgal

> vAzhi varaipuyamum mukkolum vAzhiyE

> endhai pattarbirAn pAngarulAl mAran than

> senthamizh thErthuraikkum seer"

> Some of the photographs captured during the thirunakshatra celebration of swamy at thiruvallikeni in the year 2004

> http://www.pbase.com/svami/hh-tn-2004

> Azhvar emperumAnAr Jeeyer thiruvadigalE sharaNam

> Adiyen ramanuja dAsan/dAsee

> Varadarajan/Sumithra

>

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!

http://www.windowsonecare.com/purchase/trial.aspx?sc_cid=wl_wlmail