IndiaDivine.org

Dogs making weird noises

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Of late,my neighbors dogs have started making weird noise at night. And every time it does someone nearby passes away. Someone very close to me also passed away. There was a lull for sometime and now the dogs have started howling and whining again and this time i am really scared. Are dogs capable of seeing Yamaduttas or is it a myth?

Dogs are very intelligent. There are seeing eye dogs as well as companion animal/ service dogs.

One type of companion animal/ service dog is the dog has an inborn ability to tell when the person is going to have an epileptic seizure, ahead of time before the person even knows it. The dog starts doing things to get the person's attention and then the person knows ahead of time to do things like get into a safe position so when they go spastic then they won't harm themselves or others.

Dogs and other animals know when there is going to be an earthquake ahead of time also. Your neighbors dogs sound very intelligent. They are not necessarily seeing a bad thing but sound like they could work as service animals. Not every dog has that talent and ability. It is really amazing what dogs can do. If you look up the history of service animals it is fascinating.

I agree with what has been said about these creatures, I got two useless of these things myself, and they are my friends.

But, Id like to know what sounds dogs make that arentr wierd. I mean, dogs cant sing, barks are very bad for sound ambiance.

I do like how my mutts sing when ambulances go by. Here in the outback, there is no excess sound, so they hear ambulances miles before we jear them, so we know whats up before the gestapo lets us in on it.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

I knew a devotee of Hindu descent that was from Mauritius and he told me that there is a superstition that black dogs can see ghosts.

He said that some people keep black dogs because the black dogs can see ghosts and then they bark and drive them away.

I have had a few experiences where I saw a dog barking at something in the house that nobody else could see.

I do believe that some dogs can see ghosts, but probably not all dogs.

My daughter brought home a pit bull puppy last year, even though I had strict rules that we don't keep pets around here.

I allowed her to keep the puppy till we could find it a good home.

I noticed that this dog also barked at things that nobody else could see.

So, I think that some dogs can see ghosts and that the loud barking of the dog can also drive some ghosts off.

Yeah, likely excuse. Mauritius is my favorite country and hopeful destination for this ol surf puke before I die, but I know about black dogs from my ol philopino brahs from the isle of big. Black dogs are for eatin. In kauai, there are many stray dogs (ca 1972), AND THEY ARE ALL WHITE, THERE ARE NO STRAY black dogs. Now its not ghosts the reason black dogs are rare there, they just got hung to dry, as seen in the old kauai temple storefront we shared with an ol philopine. Remember that, Babhru? Good eatin, they say.

haribol, mahak

Yeah, likely excuse. Mauritius is my favorite country and hopeful destination for this ol surf puke before I die, but I know about black dogs from my ol philopino brahs from the isle of big. Black dogs are for eatin. In kauai, there are many stray dogs (ca 1972), AND THEY ARE ALL WHITE, THERE ARE NO STRAY black dogs. Now its not ghosts the reason black dogs are rare there, they just got hung to dry, as seen in the old kauai temple storefront we shared with an ol philopine. Remember that, Babhru? Good eatin, they say.

haribol, mahak

I heard this tale from a devotee named Bala das, who came from Hindu parents and the isle of Mauritius.

Bala das was really a fascinating devotee for the few rare souls who got the chance to get into his head.

Bala das was mystic.

I knew a devotee of Hindu descent that was from Mauritius and he told me that there is a superstition that black dogs can see ghosts.

Whjy is it that only black dogs see ghosts. Could be they are seeing Yamas

attendants .I believe all dogs have some powers . It cant be a coincidence that so many people died while the dogs were making weird noises. It is too much of a coincidence!

But what you said earlier is definitely interesting! God! what all do we have to contend with in this life!! Man is overburdened with so many problems already now he has to deal with grotesque looking Yamaduttas and spooks too!!!

Why is it that only black dogs see ghosts. Could be they are seeing Yamas

attendants .I believe all dogs have some powers . It cant be a coincidence that so many people died while the dogs were making weird noises. It is too much of a coincidence!

But what you said earlier is definitely interesting! God! what all do we have to contend with in this life!! Man is overburdened with so many problems already now he has to deal with grotesque looking Yamaduttas and spooks too!!!

Why is it that only black dogs see ghosts. Could be they are seeing Yamas

For sure.

Maybe some dogs can see the Yamadutas, but probably we can never know for sure.

If you do a google search for "dogs that see ghosts" you will find that there is some stuff about it and lot of people think that some dogs can see ghosts.

This world is full of all sorts of ghosts and demons.

In 2004 a Mexican police officer was attacked by a flying demon witch.

There is actually video footage of the flying humanoid demon.

http://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

Earth is getting more and more polluted all the time and assorted demonic creatures are coming out.

There is a very dark and evil dimension of this planet.

That is why we have to keep up our positive energy.

There is nothing more positive than chanting Hare Krishna.

Maybe the dogs are possessed by ghosts, in Bali Indonesia they believe in a dog star that renders dogs silent at particular times. It's at these times that thieving goes on more because there is no guard dogs to bark.

Believe it or not.

For sure.

Earth is getting more and more polluted all the time and assorted demonic creatures are coming out.

HARE KRISHNA I SAW THAT!! Good Lord Guruvani I never knew such bizzare

creatures existed.The Vedas are correct when they assiduosly state that we are not the only creatures in this Universe!.The point is, who are these creatures? Are they extra teresstrials, aliens,ghosts or asuras from hell.

If i ever saw something like that I would die of sheer fright!!

For sure.

HARE KRISHNA I SAW THAT!! Good Lord Guruvani I never knew such bizzare

creatures existed.The Vedas are correct when they assiduosly state that we are not the only creatures in this Universe!.The point is, who are these creatures? Are they extra teresstrials, aliens,ghosts or asuras from hell.

If i ever saw something like that I would die of sheer fright!!

freaky enough to creep my aunt out - moohahahahaha <evil laugh=""> :)

There are some real monsters and demons on this planet.

The Putana witch that Krishna killed was a most powerful, evil flying witch that was killing babies all over Mathura and drinking the blood.

Sometimes we maybe think of Putana like some cartoon witch, but Putana was a horrible, terrible, powerful evil creature.

Krishna delivered this horrible monster back to Godhead and she attained vatsalya rasa in Goloka.

That is the mercy of the Lord.

Maybe there is some hope for us?

Most ordinary people would want an evil monster like Putana to go to Hell for eternity, but Krishna awarded her svarupa-siddhi in Goloka.

That is truly amazing to me.

</evil>