Namo narayan to every one

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Sriye Namah

Srimate Ramanujaya Namah

Sri Sadguru Devaye Namah

Namo Narayan,

Dear Group Members,

I Introduce my self as Nitin Kumar, i live in New Delhi, myself is a CA by Profession

My acharya is " Srimadjatguru Ramanujacharya Indraprastha & Haryana Pithadishwar Swami Shree Sudershanacharya ji Maharaj" he can be reached at www.jagatguru.com our ashram is located in Faridabad Near Surajkund i Think It is the only Srivaishnav tample in Delhi & NCR region and after coming into his devine "Sharnagati" i realised that we are not here for just eating, earning and reprodusing, from that day a hunger of knowing ourself & our srisampradya emerged in to me, then i've started searching about Sri Ramanujacharya & Lord Laxmi Narayana on the internet and i found this group to be very knowledgefull and helping and took the menbership i also came to know that sri Ramanuja had written 3 or 4 Devine Books and every srivaishnav must read and understand it one of them is Sribhashya but i m not able to trace it In SANSKRIT WITH HINDI TRANSLATION if Any body of you could help me i'll be very greatefulll to him

Loking for ur Valuable comments and Guidelines

Regards,

CA. Nitin Kumar

fcanitin9

nitin.kumar (AT) trigontools (DOT) com

Dear srImAn Nitin Kumar

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha!

There is one Hindi translation of Sri Bhashya of Bhagavath Ramanuja published from Ayodhya, a couple of decades back. I thinsk it was published by Jagadguru Ramanujacharya Peetadhipathi of Hanumangarhi, Ayodhya.

By the way there is a lovely Rama temple at Lodhi Institutional Area in Delhi, following Srivaishnava tradition. Have a darshan.

Adiyen

Srinivasadasa

nitin kumar <fcanitin9 > wrote:

Sri Sriye Namah

Srimate Ramanujaya Namah

Sri Sadguru Devaye Namah

Namo Narayan,

Dear Group Members,

I Introduce my self as Nitin Kumar, i live in New Delhi, myself is a CA by Profession

My acharya is " Srimadjatguru Ramanujacharya Indraprastha & Haryana Pithadishwar Swami Shree Sudershanacharya ji Maharaj" he can be reached at www.jagatguru.com our ashram is located in Faridabad Near Surajkund i Think It is the only Srivaishnav tample in Delhi & NCR region and after coming into his devine "Sharnagati" i realised that we are not here for just eating, earning and reprodusing, from that day a hunger of knowing ourself & our srisampradya emerged in to me, then i've started searching about Sri Ramanujacharya & Lord Laxmi Narayana on the internet and i found this group to be very knowledgefull and helping and took the menbership i also came to know that sri Ramanuja had written 3 or 4 Devine Books and every srivaishnav must read and understand it one of them is Sribhashya but i m not able to trace it In SANSKRIT WITH HINDI TRANSLATION if Any body of you could help me i'll be very greatefulll to him

Loking for ur Valuable comments and Guidelines

Regards,

CA. Nitin Kumar

fcanitin9

nitin.kumar (AT) trigontools (DOT) com

• 3 weeks later...

Sri Sriye Namah

Srimate Ramanujaya Namah

Sri Sadguru Devaye Namah

Dear Srinivasadasa,

thank you very much for searching Sribhashyam in Hindi,

if get it i m sure that lot of people will get benefit from it ,

i have searched it a lot through internet but i could not found it, can you please do me a one more favour? can you please provide me the address, Ph no. of the publisher so that i can contact him

thanks in advance

Nitin Kumar