IndiaDivine.org

Help finding a large image of Lord Jagannath

Rate this topic

thechrisproject

I apologize if this isn't the proper place to make an inquiry of this nature, but I'm not sure where else to go. I'm looking for a very large image of Lord Jagannath. He's always been my favorite form and I'm looking to get a tattoo of his loving face. Something like this:

*url removed because I'm a new poster*

It's at:

salagram.net/jagannath.jpg

I need a very large image to work with, though. On the web I only seem to find images that are less than 500 pixels. Since I've seen clocks and such, someone must have access to high resolution images. Perhaps I will just need to hire a graphic designer to make one for me.

Any help is appreciated. Feel free to reply here or email me a krishaquestion@thechrisproject.com.

Haribol and thank you.

-Bhakta Chris

Here's a rendition of Lord Jagannath that I haven't ever seen before:

iskcon.com/myIskcon/g3/1-26.jpg

I'm actually growing quite fond of it. Its simplicity would transfer better to skin and also I like His smile a lot better here. In the more common image ISKCON uses of Lord Jagannath, it's a little easier to mistake his smile as somewhat of a scowl. I think it's because of his mouth curling back in at the corners:

salagram.net/jagannath.jpg

I don't think most devotees would ever think of it as a scowl, but non-devotees might. Sorry about the lack of real images, but since I am a new member of this forum I am not allowed to post images.

Also: a not on this forum. There seems to be a lot less discussion than there is just people making single posts. Looking at the first few pages, the majority of the posts are just people talking with no replies or conversations happening. Why is this?

Thanks for reading.